All-star baseball lovers

Discus and support All-star baseball lovers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do you feel like they should come out with a new one after they discontinued it? I miss playing it! 9b3f8fd8-6f15-4935-8ee1-8d4379894b3c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kingofgods313, Feb 13, 2020 at 9:33 AM.

1. All-star baseball lovers

Do you feel like they should come out with a new one after they discontinued it? I miss playing it!

:)

Kingofgods313, Feb 13, 2020 at 9:33 AM
  2. Deano_M_ Win User

All-star baseball lovers

i just love a good baseball game. and i'd love for a new one to come out
  3. Christyna64 Win User

All-star baseball lovers

I really enjoyed the Baseball Allstars game. Bases Loaded and RBI are my fav though.
  4. DreadGodz Win User

All-star baseball lovers

Hoping they do! It was a very entertaining game to play
  5. {Parity} Win User

All-star baseball lovers

It would be great for the baseball fans. Not a fan of sports game fan myself.
  6. ProDefault Win User

All-star baseball lovers

We get MLB the show next year so I'm happy with that
Thema:

All-star baseball lovers

1. All-star baseball lovers - Similar Threads - star baseball lovers

2. Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program: Call of Cthulhu: https://www.microsoft.com/p/call-of-cthulhu/bqz10l79x0fp?wa=wsignin1.0&SilentAuth=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab...
  3. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Xbox X shutting down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Xbox X shutting down: Hello, I'vs been playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 again since the celebration edition released. When playing online multiplayer, but my Xbox X will shut down and tell me that its protecting me...
  4. Phantasy Star Online 2 Not showing up to download.

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Not showing up to download.: [IMG] Phantasy Star Online 2 isnt showing up in the downloads section of the Xbox Insider app. Is it coming back before the Beta is over or am I doing something wrong? I've read it would be...
  5. Star Wars lego The complete saga and star wars episode 3 lego not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Star Wars lego The complete saga and star wars episode 3 lego not working?: G'day all, Just a quick one, my Xbox 1 x won't allow me to download a profile for these two starwars lego games and as a result i cannot save my progress, tried the full restart, disconnections...
  6. A second server is open on Phantasy Star Online 2

in XboX Insiders
    A second server is open on Phantasy Star Online 2: Exactly what it says on the tin submitted by /u/Somenecromancer [link] [comments]
  7. Phantasy Star Online 2 Closed Beta Test FAQ

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Closed Beta Test FAQ: Attention all Deumans, Humans, CASTs, and Newmans! The Phantasy Star Online 2: Closed Beta Test starts this weekend. Have you signed up yet? We know you have questions about the beta, so check...
  8. Star wars KOTOR on Xbox 360 - wont play - any ideas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars KOTOR on Xbox 360 - wont play - any ideas: It is supposed to be possible to play this on an original xbox 360, but I can't get it to work. Says it is unable to do updates. Any ideas that might help? Thanks...
  9. Xbox One Star Wars Battlefront 2 error 0x80040900

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Star Wars Battlefront 2 error 0x80040900: Whenever I try loading into match of multiplayer in Battlefront 2 the screen dims, the game thinks for 5-10 seconds, I get the error 0x80040900, and it says "Wait a full minute, then try again."...
  10. Phantasy Star 2 downloaded ... I’m ready for the 7th... can’t wait

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star 2 downloaded ... I’m ready for the 7th... can’t wait: [IMG] submitted by /u/romanfrombuffalo [link] [comments]