All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline"

Discus and support All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I heard that this issue is happening to many people and Microsoft are working on a fix. When can we expect this to be resolved? (time frame)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoatedBarca, May 23, 2020.

1. GoatedBarca
    GoatedBarca Guest

I heard that this issue is happening to many people and Microsoft are working on a fix. When can we expect this to be resolved? (time frame)

:)

GoatedBarca, May 23, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. the shiny elf Win User

Gamer Score Inaccuracies

People can appear offline, this is useful for when I don't want to play with people on my friends list.
  4. ALEA J4CTA EST Win User

Friends Status

Does your friend appear offline? The appear offline feature will still increase in day count if they play while appearing offline. If he is not appearing offline, sometimes (very seldom) will the friends list show people with a wrong status, but when
    it does it usually updates within a few hours when this issue occurs.
  5. queen of c1ouds Win User

Problem with a friend's online status!

I also starting noticing this on my account a few days ago. Several people on my friends list are now showing as "offline" even if they are on, not hiding offline or have been on recently. I signed onto another live profile on my same xbox and I was appearing
    offline to the other account even though all my settings are open and i was not appearing offline.

As suggested I cleared my systems cache and also signed out/back in and it's not fixed.
  6. Jacobpotter3 Win User

Friends list appearing offline

Same with me man and my group post are saying only 60 are making a group pist of fortnite and i know its way more then that
Thema:

1. All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline" - Similar Threads - friends list appear

2. Friends list appearing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list appearing offline: Hello everyone, So earlier today my friend and were trying to play together but neither of us could hear each other in the party chat. We both tried resetting our consoles but to no avail. Now,...
  3. My xbox friends list doesn’t appear with anyone online when people are on

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox friends list doesn’t appear with anyone online when people are on: Ive had a problem with my friends list not showing any friend activity when there are friends playing but it just comes up with a blank menu, i play on the xbox one x and have had this problem for...
  4. RANDOMS APPEARING IN FRIENDS LIST WITHOUT CONSENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    RANDOMS APPEARING IN FRIENDS LIST WITHOUT CONSENT: What the hell happened with the adding friends system?! Am I the only one sick and tired of removing people you never even played with??? Yes i know you can go to you're profile settings and...
  5. I can view my friends in my friends list while they appear in my followers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can view my friends in my friends list while they appear in my followers.: Sometimes, I got this message: "we are unable to show your friends at this time, try refreshing your app" 99a42b39-787c-4b81-b696-25161e431e52
  6. My friends list does not appear in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends list does not appear in my xbox: Today 07/17 I normally entered my xbox in the morning when I came back night my list of friends was gone so I called my computer and logged in the application of xbox in windows 10 and they will...
  7. Friends list Friends not appearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list Friends not appearing: So I am constantly adding friends on Xbox one, and one thing i have noticed is that i add them, and when i go to find them in my friends list they are not there, restart my xbox and they normally...
  8. Does not appear new friends in the list of xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does not appear new friends in the list of xbox one: I add friends to my account, plus they do not appear in the xbox one list. Someone can help me, I already formatted the xbox as the support requested and did not solve it....
  9. Friend is online chatting and inviting me to games but APPEARS offline in friends list?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend is online chatting and inviting me to games but APPEARS offline in friends list?: I can't communicate with him/invite him/join him unless he does it. 6f477e0e-36d3-435f-9327-0bc3aa20ce74
  10. My friends no longer appear in my friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends no longer appear in my friends list: So I deleted my console account because I had concerns with the availability of my friends, and since I added my account to the console I no longer friends that even appears offline in my list of...