All those who miss the snap feature, streaming has your back!

Discus and support All those who miss the snap feature, streaming has your back! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/BadKermit [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BadKermit, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/BadKermit
    /u/BadKermit Guest

/u/BadKermit, Oct 31, 2019
  2. lilbak82 Win User

What is your favorite feature from any of the Xbox consoles

i really miss the snap feature. I used that all the time
  3. Source 310 Win User

The old Snap feature :,(

I miss the snap feature. One of the best feature. I think most people forgot about the snap feature.
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016

As someone who joined back into the Xbox family late in the game, I would love to experience what gamers liked about Snap features. However, I'm sure Microsoft has their reasons why they took it away. I can't miss what I didn't experience but it does sound
    pretty useful.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016

I really miss being able to snap TV or Netflix to the side of my screen, same thing for having party chat or stream chat snapped to the side. But unfortunately, it doesn't look like we'll see snap come back any time soon, if ever :'(
  6. ContraryRhombus Win User

When is snap coming back to xbox

Snap was such a fantastic feature. Miss that guy.
Thema:

1. All those who miss the snap feature, streaming has your back! - Similar Threads - those miss snap

2. Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts

in XboX Insiders
    Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts: Of those experiencing the cutouts how many of you are using external ssds/hdds? I played a game installed internally for about 6 hours and had no audio cutouts hopped onto one of my games stored...
  3. For some time I was playing with pirated games, but currently I'd like to purchase those...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some time I was playing with pirated games, but currently I'd like to purchase those...: So yeah, I pirated some games (I know it's bad, sorry) but now I'm thinking of buying them. So can my xbox account get permanently banned after buying them? I'm just wondering, because I saw that...
  4. I want to change my gamertag, but when I change it, it gave me one of those gamertags with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my gamertag, but when I change it, it gave me one of those gamertags with...: I want to change my gamertag but when i do it gives me _____#6374 which i do not want. I looked up the gamertag to see who had it and nobody is using it. It isnt against any of the gamertag rules...
  5. Why does Xbox Live support people who are toxic in their community instead of those who...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox Live support people who are toxic in their community instead of those who...: I was playing Rocket League yesterday on Xbox and i came across a group of 3 who were together and extremely toxic. They kept calling me the B-Word in games, Calling me a [mod removed] and stuff...
  6. Regarding DVR issue, for those using external media to save captures/clips, is it working...

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding DVR issue, for those using external media to save captures/clips, is it working...: Latest Beta update and now absolutely all clips can't be saved anymore. No matter the game and if it's done using controller or phone app. All of them seems to be corrupted, saving 22 seconds,...
  7. Is the level 10+ shirt still obtainable for those who reach level 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the level 10+ shirt still obtainable for those who reach level 10?: I hit level 10, been in the program for a year, and can’t find the option to claim it under the insider content -> apps section. (Which is where the Xbox blog posts about the level 2+ and level...
  8. Take the time to thank those on the frontlines fighting Covid19 with us.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Take the time to thank those on the frontlines fighting Covid19 with us.: We all are doing our part to stop this virus that has the globe on gridlock. Yes I know it's not Xbox related as the guidelines ask and I do apologize. Take the time to stop whatever you're doing...
  9. Reminder for those new: (a lot of posts about servers down)

in XboX Insiders
    Reminder for those new: (a lot of posts about servers down): As Xbox Live failed twice this week, people have been asking about why they cannot play online. Remember, there are multiple ways to check if Xbox Live or a specific game's servers are down....
  10. What will happen to those who missed the achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What will happen to those who missed the achievements?: Good morning, I wonder what Microsoft intends to do about the achievements not unlocked, have games that do not have to pick up again ... I for example Wolfenstein The New Order, but missed 2...