All those who miss the snap feature, streaming has your back!

Discus and support All those who miss the snap feature, streaming has your back! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/BadKermit [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BadKermit, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/BadKermit
    /u/BadKermit Guest

/u/BadKermit, Oct 31, 2019
  2. lilbak82 Win User

What is your favorite feature from any of the Xbox consoles

i really miss the snap feature. I used that all the time
  3. Source 310 Win User

The old Snap feature :,(

I miss the snap feature. One of the best feature. I think most people forgot about the snap feature.
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016

As someone who joined back into the Xbox family late in the game, I would love to experience what gamers liked about Snap features. However, I'm sure Microsoft has their reasons why they took it away. I can't miss what I didn't experience but it does sound
    pretty useful.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016

I really miss being able to snap TV or Netflix to the side of my screen, same thing for having party chat or stream chat snapped to the side. But unfortunately, it doesn't look like we'll see snap come back any time soon, if ever :'(
  6. ContraryRhombus Win User

When is snap coming back to xbox

Snap was such a fantastic feature. Miss that guy.
Thema:

1. All those who miss the snap feature, streaming has your back! - Similar Threads - those miss snap

2. JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...

in XboX Insiders
    JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KerbalCommander117 [link] [comments]
  3. For those who got surveys for both Home Experiment E3 and E4

in XboX Insiders
    For those who got surveys for both Home Experiment E3 and E4: Group A is E3, Group B is E4. In case anyone else is in a similar position. Due to the switch from Delta to Alpha Skip Ahead I got switched from group A to group B, leading to me getting surveys...
  4. Imagiine xbox letting us clip videos with our mics, those reactions would be bomb

in XboX Insiders
    Imagiine xbox letting us clip videos with our mics, those reactions would be bomb: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  5. For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games: For those having issues updating, logging in or playing games a manual update using a PC and flash drive does seem to do the trick. I updated using that method and i am now able to play my games...
  6. Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!

in XboX Insiders
    Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!: [IMG] submitted by /u/greatnotorious [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it: Hi Villarino, Discs do look good on the shelf, lined up, my hubby's pride and joy c8393a6b-b258-45ed-bf69-2ba39e345ab6
  8. Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?

in XboX Insiders
    Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?: Personally I’m not a huge fan and preferred the old layout and navigating with the bumpers to get across to the game pass/community/store tab etc submitted by /u/GingerNinja248 [link] [comments]
  9. The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring

in XboX Insiders
    The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  10. What will happen to those who missed the achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What will happen to those who missed the achievements?: Good morning, I wonder what Microsoft intends to do about the achievements not unlocked, have games that do not have to pick up again ... I for example Wolfenstein The New Order, but missed 2...