All Xbox achievements vanished

Discus and support All Xbox achievements vanished in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of my achievements have vanished from the Xbox app! Anybody else having same issues? 1ec6a097-fd1e-4a9e-ae0d-001d7eaad0ed Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxZephyrzxX, Oct 2, 2019.

1. XxZephyrzxX
    XxZephyrzxX Guest

All of my achievements have vanished from the Xbox app! Anybody else having same issues?

:)

XxZephyrzxX, Oct 2, 2019
  2. J0hnsta115 Win User

I've had this issue before, had no idea on what the fix was, but eventually it just went away after like 2 days. Didn't bother me all that much since I have other ways of seeing them, but it's definitely a nuisance. Hope it gets fixed for you soon as well.
  3. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Try removing your account and adding it back
  4. Geth Win User

Most likely just the app experiencing issues.

If uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work you might have to wait for a update.
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

check for updates, uninstall and install, log out and reopen
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. All Xbox achievements vanished - Similar Threads - achievements vanished

2. Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.: Also, when they show up, it takes so much time to be triggered. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...: Hello Xbox Community! I hope Xbox/Microsoft actually views these threads for improvement purposes. I'm writing this thread because I want two things. My most sought-after function in regards to...
  4. Multiplayer achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer achievements: Hi I have been playing forza 7 for over a year now and only recently started doing multiplayer. So forza has achievements linked to doing multiplayer as in amount of laps in multiplayer but all...
  5. Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster: Hi, I having trouble unlocking the Ifrit achievement or any other achievement. I restarted my console, I also uninstalled the game, I also tried to get Ifrit a few times and I also waited 72...
  6. Achievement list games vanish. Specifically The Witcher 3 Complete Ed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement list games vanish. Specifically The Witcher 3 Complete Ed.: Oddly never seen this before, or at least haven't noticed, that games are not in the achievement list in profile. Ones that were but have vanished no where to be found. In particular the watcher 3...
  7. Vanished Achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vanished Achievements?: Today a few thousand of my achievement points vanished just wondering what happened??? 0b48c16f-e6ae-4539-9634-28fba0c8bed8
  8. Achievements vanished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements vanished: Most of my xbox one games are now showing as 0% for achievements untill I click on them. The value of all these games has been removed from my overall gamer score, dropping about 100000 gamer...
  9. Achievements vanishing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements vanishing: Hello could anyone help me with this problem, i noticed yesterday that 4 of my xbox one games acheivements had vanished and the gamerscore has been took off my account i was on about 160,000+ but...
  10. Halo CE has vanished from my Achievements list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo CE has vanished from my Achievements list: Hi folks! Recently the proud owner of an XBox One, with the Master Chief edition. My son and I both have 360s and were playing Halo CE Anniversary the other day, before I got the One. I got an...