All xbox one x games cutscene not in sync

Discus and support All xbox one x games cutscene not in sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a xbox one x. All the games play fine, But whenever I play ANY game and it reaches a cutscene, it lags/hangs/audio out of sync. Online or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GreyWolfgw, Oct 8, 2019.

1. GreyWolfgw
    GreyWolfgw Guest

I have a xbox one x. All the games play fine, But whenever I play ANY game and it reaches a cutscene, it lags/hangs/audio out of sync. Online or offline same results. Games saved on external harddrive and internal does the same. Already did a reset and
    same results.

:)

GreyWolfgw, Oct 8, 2019
  2. REK 1 Win User

Try to leave external or any other usb device UNPLUGGED, for now, then UNPLUG POWER to CONSOLE , and TV, now wait 2 mins, plug TV back in , TURN ON and now do the same for the CONSOLE, see if any change. Try 2 games and let me know what happens
  3. Chargersbride Win User

4. REK 1 Win User

Try a different HDMI cable, If still issue - try a different port on TV. Maybe check audio settings or change to see if any change.
  5. GreyWolfgw Win User

Nope, and I just did another complete reset removed apps and games and still the same.
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Silent Hill

Do you have a Xbox One X by chance? They do some weird stuff during cutscenes
Thema:

1. All xbox one x games cutscene not in sync - Similar Threads - games cutscene sync

2. Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview: On behalf of the Xbox Game Streaming team we are excited to start inviting members of the community into the preview to share their experience and feedback with us. Below are a few highlights,...
  3. Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub: Hello Xbox Insiders! Starting today, and over the next couple weeks, you’re going to see some additions and improvements that we’re making to the r/XboxInsiders subreddit. Today, we’re welcoming...
  4. Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build: I'm having an issue when trying to launch 360 games. I keep getting error code 0x80070002 submitted by /u/GILLHUHN [link] [comments]
  5. Slight framerate stuttering/lag during in-game cutscenes on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slight framerate stuttering/lag during in-game cutscenes on Xbox One S: I am looking for some guidance for a small issue I have noticed with Quantum Break. Before I describe the issue, I'll lay out some quick details. I am playing on an Xbox One S using a Samsung...
  6. The game freezes at a cutscene

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game freezes at a cutscene: so i purchased this game from games on demand, and the first time i downloaded it, it froze at a darth vader scene, where he asks if kota is dead. then i re-downloaded it and it worked fine, until...
  7. Game Froze During Cutscene and Endless Loading Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Froze During Cutscene and Endless Loading Screen: Hi. I just bought Quantum Break on Thursday and started playing Friday night and I've been having a couple problems. The game itself is phenomenal. It has amazing graphics and the controls are...
  8. Game freezing on cutscenes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezing on cutscenes: I downloaded The Lego Movie Game today and started to play it. I'm enjoying it so far but I've had to restart the Bricksburg Construction a couple times now because it will freeze on the...
  9. Games and cutscenes stuttering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and cutscenes stuttering: Hi guys I actually don't remember if i came here for help before so here it goes. I have an Xbox 360 e I live in Egypt My problem started a year back with fifa 16 while im playing a match the...
  10. No sound across my games on xbox 360 only in game cutscenes and no character speech

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound across my games on xbox 360 only in game cutscenes and no character speech: can some one please help me out their the supjest says it all but I am missing in game audio from cut scence across my game on xbox 360 and I all so have not character audio and be for u ask I...