Alleged Purchase of Bioshock Infinite on Xbox 360 (Games on Demand)

Discus and support Alleged Purchase of Bioshock Infinite on Xbox 360 (Games on Demand) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I checked out the sales on the dashboard of my Xbox 360. I found Bioshock Infinite and wanted to check the price so I clicked "Purchase". When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by infernogott, Mar 17, 2014.

1. infernogott
    infernogott Guest

Today I checked out the sales on the dashboard of my Xbox 360. I found Bioshock Infinite and wanted to check the price so I clicked "Purchase". When I saw it cost 30 €, which was too much for me, I pressed B to cancel, so I did NOT confirm the purchase.
    I did not have enough money in my Xbox Wallet either.

A few hours later I checked my emails and found an email from Paypal and one from Microsoft containing information about my alleged purchase.

That makes me wonder: If I really bought the game, a download of it should have started automatically, am I right? There was no download. The game isn't in my game library either.

I really didn't want to buy it. I can get it a lot cheaper on retail stores.

Anything I can do here to get a refund?

:)

infernogott, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Enoch22
    Enoch22 Guest
    Xbox One and Games bought Digitally through your 360 & Xbox Live.

Can games you buy, say Bioshock Infinite, on the XBox 360 via a complete game download from XBox Live be re-downloaded and playable on the XBox One?

Enoch22, Mar 17, 2014
  3. What're you playing right now?

On the 360- Bioshock Infinite.

PS3- Mass Effect 2

BlackSilverAce, Mar 17, 2014
  4. MattReptar
    MattReptar Guest

MattReptar, Mar 17, 2014
  5. MattReptar Win User

6. BlackSilverAce Win User

What're you playing right now?

On the 360- Bioshock Infinite.

PS3- Mass Effect 2
  7. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Don't Believe The Hype!

For me...

Story:

Bioshock Infinite > Bioshock > Bioshock 2

Gameplay:

Bioshock > Bioshock Infinite > Bioshock 2
  8. Awxafy Win User

Should I get Bioshock Infinite?

BioShock 2 is just an expansion of the world in the first BioShock. BioShock Infinite is about a new world: Columbia. Infinite tackles controversial issues that were not present in the first and second games. BioShock 2 is a fantastic game, but it's not
    as artistically challenging IMHO.
  9. cubanjaze Win User

Backwards Compatibility

I want a refund for my purchases of bioshock, bioshock 2, and bioshock infinite i bought them because you advertised them for backwards compatibility. now it looks like that will never happen because they are releasing a remastered version for xbox one.
Thema:

1. Alleged Purchase of Bioshock Infinite on Xbox 360 (Games on Demand) - Similar Threads - Alleged Purchase Bioshock

2. Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...: Hopefully someone out there can answer this question, I have 2 external hard drives hooked up to my Xbox One X with a third sitting downstairs with nothing to do except wait due to the fact I have...
  3. Purchasing Backwards Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Backwards Compatible Games: I'm having an issue where I can't buy backwards compatible games. I can buy other games without a problem but when I go to buy backwards compatible games, it says I don't have a payment option,...
  4. Microsoft Purchase - Not Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Purchase - Not Working: Hello Today i bought something from Microsoft Store, the money has been taken from my bank account but then in got an email which said the purchase had some problems and i did not got the thing i...
  5. Compra produto errado [Purchase wrong product]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra produto errado [Purchase wrong product]: Boa noite Microsoft e pessoal , Acabei de comprar produto errado pelo App x.box .. pois ao invés de comprar fifa points do Fifa 20 comprei do Fifa 19 por engano , como faço para cancelar , ou...
  6. The alleged help that the enforcement team offers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The alleged help that the enforcement team offers.: I've had 2 communication bans over the course of around 7 years. The enforcement team offers little to no help. You're only given 500 words to explain yourself. To which you receive a smug...
  7. ENFORCEMENT TEAM SUSPENDS COMMUNICATIONS FOR ALLEGED HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    ENFORCEMENT TEAM SUSPENDS COMMUNICATIONS FOR ALLEGED HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS: My son's x-box one communications ability was suspended with a reinstatement date of January 8, 2017, 7:39 PM due to allegations he sent inappropriate messaging. We were able to have a member of...
  8. my reputation is in needs work status because of false cheating allegations

in XBoX on Consoles
    my reputation is in needs work status because of false cheating allegations: hello, my reputation is in needs work status because of reports that i have 3 reports of unsporting behavior and 34 reports of cheating. The only game I played on xboxlive right now is call of...
  9. Account email and password allegedly don't match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account email and password allegedly don't match: I'm trying to sign in to XBox Live, I just redeemed a card for three months of gold, but I keep getting this message stating that my account email address and my password are invalid. I know my...
  10. Police arrest alleged PSN/XBL attacker.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Police arrest alleged PSN/XBL attacker.: Link. He is probably just one of the people if even at all. Even though I was not affected by this on Xbox, I still hope they all get caught and punished to the fullest just because it was a...