Allow BR games to be played without Gold!

Discus and support Allow BR games to be played without Gold! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In a world which is facing a global pandemic gaming is one of the few things that is keeping us busy and motivated...many companies are making many of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cyber_Ghost07, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Allow BR games to be played without Gold!

In a world which is facing a global pandemic gaming is one of the few things that is keeping us busy and motivated...many companies are making many of the games free so that gamers can submerge themselves into it and enjoy during these dull times....but why can't Microsoft allow that.....why do we need Gold or game pass for every important thing....what is the point of making games free when u actually need a gold pass to play it...pls make games like warzone free because not everyone can spend their money on gold after spending a huge amounts on just buying the console itself....this is where other gaming platforms get the edge.....please let the gamers play BR games without requiring gold.

submitted by /u/Cyber_Ghost07
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cyber_Ghost07, Jun 27, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. tohellnbak Win User

Digital game ownership question

OK.. here we go....

Has to do with HOME GOLD

You get 2 consoles... one in BR one in LR... assign one of those consoles as your main console... the one where you will DLing the games and such... you place that console into the secondary room (BR)... that being said... Anyone who plays at your home
    console (BR) will get access to all your games....including a gold membership... so what happens is... you download ALL the games onto your wife's unit (BR)... so she gets access to everything (as well as free gold (no longer need to pay for 2 XBL Golds) at
    the same you play on the other console (LR)..

You being the main gold account member.. any games you purchase on your home gold console (BR) are available to you ANYWHERE you go... (LR) friends house etc etc etc
  3. PMS DejaVu Win User

Newbie needing advice

If there's a split screen option or LAN (Local area network) they can play together without gold otherwise it is considered online play even if they are on the same console so they would need gold in order to play together. I have been through this with
    my kids as well. They aren't allowed online to young imo so they have to stick with games that allow split screen or co-op without having to be online or a gold member.
  4. Big B Bruno Win User

Download of Halo 3 fail in 33%

My account was always in live BR. Recently signed gold.

The game is in my download history, but always hangs at 33%.

Already deletes from disk and put to download again, without success.

Thanks for reply.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Trial Stopped Working?!

It depends

If you are talking about ranked matches then no it doesnt allow it

Games like destiny where multiplayer is ranked you cant play it without actual gold
  6. Anonymous 2020 Win User

Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One

Hi Brad, if the gold subscription is the thing that is causing me to not play this game then that is a joke. I dont have gold at the moment but have played all my other games which i received from gold fine without my subscription being active still. Why
    is it that this is the only game that is not allowing me to play?

I just want to be able to play the game hassle free.
Thema:

Allow BR games to be played without Gold!

1. Allow BR games to be played without Gold! - Similar Threads - Allow games played

2. Allow more controller range to play games from a farther range

in XboX Insiders
    Allow more controller range to play games from a farther range: When you stream from your xbox to another device you would need to be in range to be able to play because of the controller. you could connect a controller to your phone and use some way of...
  3. Xbox Game Pass not allowing me to play the game I want

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass not allowing me to play the game I want: Hello, I recently purchased Xbox game pass to play Ark: Survival Evolved on my PC. I downloaded it, and when I click "Play" the game goes to the first start up screen for a moment and then...
  4. Suspension isn’t allowing me to play a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspension isn’t allowing me to play a game: I was recently given a 2 day enforcement communication suspension, due to the XBOX app messaging system taking my autocorrect into a swear. I am fine with the 2 day communication ban, but unlike...
  5. Xbox Won't allow me to play games I already own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Won't allow me to play games I already own.: My Xbox randomly stopped allowing me to play any of my already installed games. After continuously trying to remedy the situation I came to the solution, it's called a "soft reset" i.e you don't...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...: Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the same time as a challenge to each other. We really enjoyed that. Now it will not let us play the same game...
  7. XBox live not allowing me to play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live not allowing me to play games: Three days that xbox gold live is denying me access. I've changed settings and rebooted but nothing seems to work. My membership is still valid. Why am i all of a sudden getting this message....
  8. Game pass not allowing a console to play Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not allowing a console to play Sea of Thieves: I am having an issue regarding the game pass and Sea of Thieves. I completely own the game and have it on disc. The problem I am having is that Game Pass thinks I was playing Sea of Thieves...
  9. I changed my name on Xbox one and it won’t allow me to play backward compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my name on Xbox one and it won’t allow me to play backward compatible games.: I recently changed my name on the Xbox one and that caused me to not be able to play backward compatible games anymore. Every time I would run the game, it would immediately sign me out and give a...
  10. Why sell games with features that you don't allow most people to play? No Porsche 928.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why sell games with features that you don't allow most people to play? No Porsche 928.: I recently bought Forza Horizon 3 because I saw online that MS made a Porsche 928 car that could be driven in the game. Only to find out after the purchase it is basically impossible for new...