Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.

Discus and support Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hiding behind policies and automated emails isn't right. Allow customers the ability to properly communicate with a refund department. No, no one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luc Grand, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Luc Grand
    Luc Grand Guest

Hiding behind policies and automated emails isn't right. Allow customers the ability to properly communicate with a refund department. No, no one actually ever responds to a reply on the form.

AS I HAVE SAID ALREADY NO ONE REPLY'S TO THE EMAILS. AS THAT IS NOT A SOLUTION THAT IS NOT A VIABLE ANSWER PROVIDED TO THE QUESTION. DO NOT LOCK THE THREAD.

:)

Luc Grand, Sep 28, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

I used the live support chat and I was helped quickly. I explained my issue and was helped straight away
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Luc Grand Win User

I appreciate the attempts and feedback but as it stands, according to several agents that I have spoken to over the phone and via chat it is exclusively done via the online form unless they're lying to me in which case I'm just upset and disappointed with
    Microsoft.
  5. Luc Grand Win User

Well I'm having issues with online gears 5 as noted via the first post in this forum. Yes I've reinstalled and its hit or miss. Unfortunately I have played the game more than 2 hours but in fairness if a product is broken I think Microsoft's policy should
    at the very least consider the circumstance. All I get is an auto reply denying me and i was hoping to discuss the situation. I don't want to cross my fingers and hope they fix gears 5 online issues. As many gamers know sometimes it's fixed right away and
    sometimes it can take months and the policy that determines my intelligibility should be up for discussion given that the product I purchased is broken.
  6. Maetheos Win User

Maybe you could try phone support for refunds instead of Email/form so you at least get a reply from a support person instead of no answer at all?

Also the only time I ever read about "Microsoft refund department" is when it's about scammers pretending from be from that and I thought this thread was going to be about that too.
Thema:

1. Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department. - Similar Threads - Allow customers actually

2. Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.: Hiding behind policies and automated emails isn't right. Allow customers the ability to properly communicate with a refund department. No, no one actually ever responds to a reply on the form....
  3. Allow custom gameclips

in XBoX on Windows
    Allow custom gameclips: Okay, so I've been editing videos for about a year now using vegas pro. So, I wanted to edit a video on pc and upload it to Xbox live, because I don't like the editing program included with the...
  4. choosing a custom profile picture - whats allowed and not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    choosing a custom profile picture - whats allowed and not allowed: I was just wondering if having a profile picture of say 16 bit sprite Mario from Super Mario World. Is that against Xbox ToS or CoC to have something like that as my xbox live profile picture? I...
  5. Custom Gamerpic not allowed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic not allowed: I keep attempting to add a custom gamerpic and a message keeps appearing prohibiting me from adding one because it is only available for adult accounts. The thing is my account is listed as an...
  6. Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures: I think that child accounts should be allowed to have a custom gamer picture as i am an adult that is unable to change it into a custom one which is very unfair and i think that this should get...
  7. Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures: I think that child accounts should be allowed to have a custom gamer picture as i am an adult that is unable to change it into a custom one which is very unfair and i think that this should get...
  8. Allow custom gamer pics for under 18

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow custom gamer pics for under 18: I would really appreciate this feature being added, the ability to put custom gamer pics for user who are under 18 years of age when permission is given by parent account which is connected...
  9. Allow custom gamerpic for under 18 users (when allowed by parent account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow custom gamerpic for under 18 users (when allowed by parent account): I would really appreciate this feature being added, the ability to put custom gamer pics for user who are under 18 years of age when permission is given by parent account which is connected...
  10. Custom Gamerpicture not allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpicture not allowed?: I recently tried uploading a Custom Gamerpicture and when going through verification it has failed, i have looked over the Xbox Code of Conduct many times and it does not violate any of the areas...