Allow Downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate to Gold

Discus and support Allow Downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate to Gold in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just lost 4 months of xbox live gold and had to re purchase my 12month subscription because I accidentally purchased a month of ultimate. So i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RareApe2579, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Allow Downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate to Gold

I just lost 4 months of xbox live gold and had to re purchase my 12month subscription because I accidentally purchased a month of ultimate. So i refunded the ultimate and lost the rest of my 12 month Gold subscription. I contacted the helpline and they were not very helpful with the situation and just told me to repurchase gold

submitted by /u/RareApe2579
    [link] [comments]

/u/RareApe2579, Feb 28, 2020
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate

Xbox Live Gold is included in Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. You would only need to resubscribe for Xbox Live Gold if you were to downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate later.
  3. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
  4. schnurren Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions

Hello NikMcNik,

GamePass Ultimate is the bundle itself of Gamepass and Live Gold, but it won't list that you have gold in your Xbox, if that is your question.

So it makes sense that your Live Gold is deactivated, cause you right now have enabled Gamepass Ultimate.

So :

Gamepass Ultimate ( Is like a bundle of Gamepass and Live Gold)

Xbox Live Gold

Gamepass

Will be shown as different subscriptions, cause these are technically different subscriptions, albeit Ultimate giving you both advantadges.
  5. DanMen334 Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

you can convert gamepass or gold to GPU the only thing you have to do is buy a month of ultimate, there is usually discount for new users and the months of gold and gamepass are added to be ultimate or if you only have gold or gamepass become ultimate
  6. Matts A2k Win User

Ultimate upgrade from Live Gold - confused!

GamePass Ultimate converts all your remaining time from Gold to a single subscription, so if you do the conversion, you will have Gamepass and Live Gold for the entire remaining Gold period.
Thema:

Allow Downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate to Gold

1. Allow Downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate to Gold - Similar Threads - Allow Downgrade Gamepass

2. how do i report a club for allowing/promoting innapropiate content

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i report a club for allowing/promoting innapropiate content: i know you are able to report the description and images, but i want to report a club with a lot of members, the club constantly is being racist and is always making terroristic, homophobic and...
  3. Name not allowed but variants are

in XBoX on Windows
    Name not allowed but variants are: I simply wanted to change my name to LillyCailin (cailin meaning girl in gaelic) however it simply says that the gamertag isn't allowed. In testing out gamertags your system both allows me to use...
  4. update made xbox unusable wont allow sign in

in XboX Insiders
    update made xbox unusable wont allow sign in: Was watching amazon prime video, was interrupted saying it needed an update, the first time it tried updating it claimed there was an error and i clicked try again that time the update was...
  5. My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight: He has been on both for the last week but yesterday he couldn't access YouTube now today he cant access fortnight. We have allowed access to both so unsure as to why all of a sudden he cant play...
  6. Allow us to assign multiple buttons or sequence of presses to a button on Elite Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Allow us to assign multiple buttons or sequence of presses to a button on Elite Series 2: Hi, i just recently bought an elite series 2 to be my primary PC gaming controllers (i do not own an xbox). The controller is fantastic, however, coming from a PC background it never occurred to...
  7. Please release Half Life Alyx on Series X (please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please release Half Life Alyx on Series X (please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X): Please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X to play games like Alyx, Lone Echo, Beat Saber and Boneworks. It would cost me 2 grand to build a PC capable of running Half Life Alyx at Ultra...
  8. Gamertag name not allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag name not allowed: Hello There, I had recently tried to change my name back to Nazzheer because i liked the name. I had it like a year ago but it says “This name is not allowed.” Anyone know why i cant change it...
  9. Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/christianjdy [link] [comments]
  10. Not allowed to post Looking for Group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to post Looking for Group post: I am having an issue with the looking for group posts. I made one for Overwatch, made the settings as Today, Now, and 3 players needed, then added the tags "Mic Required," #ActuallyTalk,...