Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue

Discus and support Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has been a few times where I've paused a game download to watch movies and forgotten to unpause before I leave for work(ideal time to download for me )... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Temperusm4ximus, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue

Has been a few times where I've paused a game download to watch movies and forgotten to unpause before I leave for work(ideal time to download for me ) Only to remember later on my break.

submitted by /u/Temperusm4ximus
    [link] [comments]

/u/Temperusm4ximus, Sep 14, 2019
  2. mmarkwell Win User

All xbox one apps wont update or download new

just to add to this I discovered something new. In the xbox queue I have netflix installing but it seems frozen. If I pause the installation and then unpause the installation the download will jump like 3mb and change the precentage of the download but then
    just freeze again. My network shows no download speeds to the right of the queue where you would motmally see how fast you are downloading
  3. Bazajaytee Win User

Sunset Overdrive DLC issues

The DLC gets added into the queue separately to the game so if you do the following:

Go to MY APPS AND GAMES

Select Queue

You should see games (Sunset Overdrive in this case) appear

Then one by one (and pretty slowly) the queue will start to add other DLC's including the season pass.

Once the queue fully populates then you can leave the MY APPS AND GAMES and let everything download. If you ever find something missing, you can go there and/or find the item in the store and you should see the option INSTALL instead of buy.
  4. CGilb Win User

when installing a came it goes from "installing" to "Queued" and it goes back and forth

It would queue because there is another app/game currently installing.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Advanced Warfare season pass not working.

Have you installed the Season Pass? Claiming the pass code isn't enough, there is a file which needs to be downloaded with it too.

Go to APPS & GAMES

Select Queue

Is the Season Pass in there waiting to be installed?

If not, go to Call of Duty in the Store

Select Season Pass from the addons

Does it say "Installed", "Install" or "Purchase"?

If it says Install then simply click it and download your Season Pass.

If it says Installed, try removing it by going to Manage Game when CoD is highlighted and delete the Season Pass. Then re-install and try running CoD again.

If it says Purchase, try redeeming your code again if you had one. If that fails, reach out to Xbox Support and see if they can explain why it is asking you to purchase the pass again.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Updates and Game installation problems

3. Game pass and Microsoft Store games don't install at all. The queue is updated but it only appears a blank square with no information. Another strange thing that happens is that this blank square appears as an app and not as a game.
    With this issue here, I have this happen occassionally too where something will go in the queue and then just be a blank square and nothing happens. It might be different for GPU but for games, I'll go back in the queue and cancel the installation, then
    go back and try to reinstall the game again and usually this will work and it will start intalling fine. Maybe see if you can cancel the queue and then try again? Good luck, and yes, definitely contact Support if this doesn't work.
Thema:

Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue

1. Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue - Similar Threads - Allow game pass

2. Game Pass will not allow access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass will not allow access: Even after double checking my subscription, I can download games from gamepass, however, if I try to play them it states that I need to sign in with an account that has Gamepass. Microsoft website...
  3. Permission to allow users to link games and create mouse profiles

in XBoX on Windows
    Permission to allow users to link games and create mouse profiles: I located the .exe file for a game through the game pass and tried linking it to Razer Synapse but it advised I didn't have permission. I think it's worth allowing users to use the .exe file to...
  4. Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?: Example for Mortal Kombat 11 below. We regret the result, however, the rules do not prohibit spam skills. Please read the rules. https://play.eslgaming.com/mor...extra-north-america/rules/ What...
  5. Game pass not allowing a console to play Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not allowing a console to play Sea of Thieves: I am having an issue regarding the game pass and Sea of Thieves. I completely own the game and have it on disc. The problem I am having is that Game Pass thinks I was playing Sea of Thieves...
  6. Xbox Game pass linked to account, doesn't allow download of anything however.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass linked to account, doesn't allow download of anything however.: Went to sleep last night, all was well, however when I woke up today, tried to update Sea of Thieves on PC, and the download occured fine. I read that the update was a full game re-install...
  7. Today's Pyramid Daily Challenge only allowing one pass through the deck before ending the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today's Pyramid Daily Challenge only allowing one pass through the deck before ending the game: What happened to the 2nd and 3rd deal? 251b86dc-8b8a-4c44-a4e5-87d8d77557d5
  8. Game will not allow QB to pass quickly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not allow QB to pass quickly: There is a definite pause after hiking the ball, I click A for hike, then select X,Y,B, o rA for receiver, and nothing happens. I have to click receiver button constantly to get pass off. Mostly...
  9. Long time games pass member, bill is current. Not allowing me to access games pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long time games pass member, bill is current. Not allowing me to access games pass: I have a current Xbox games pass and it is not showing up in my app tab. When I click on it, it allows me to join Xbox games pass. But when I look to join, it says there is a problem on Xbox's...
  10. Xbox Game Pass not allowing purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass not allowing purchase: I have a trial to Xbox Game Pass and I want to purchase one of the games. When I click to purchase, it says I already own the game and won't let me purchase it. I contacted support and the guy...