Allow game streaming to other devices, won't stay selected

Discus and support Allow game streaming to other devices, won't stay selected in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to stream games from xbox one to Windows 10 PC. Everything is set up, PC can see Xbox, but just won't stream. Tells me to go to Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Molesey, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Molesey
    Molesey Guest

Hi, I'm trying to stream games from xbox one to Windows 10 PC. Everything is set up, PC can see Xbox, but just won't stream. Tells me to go to Xbox Prefs, Game DVR & streaming, and turn on 'Allow game streaming to other devices'. Ticked! But when I leave
    the screen and go back in, its off.

Please someone help

:)

Molesey, Mar 14, 2017
  2. egger81
    egger81 Guest
    Streaming

egger81, Mar 14, 2017
  3. adriantc88
    adriantc88 Guest
    Xbox One creating a new device each time it starts on the same network PCs

It partially worked... For Windows 8.1 I don't get the device after I unchecked the Allow Play To streaming option. But on Windows 10 I still get the device (even with Allow Play To streaming & Allow game streaming to other devices unchecked).

As for why... It is not really a problem. It doesn't seem correct behavior (and I blame Windows for that) to just create an endless amount of devices.

adriantc88, Mar 14, 2017
  4. Allow game streaming to other devices, won't stay selected

Hi,

The version of the Xbox app is the primary requirement that we need to check when streaming games from the Xbox One console to the Windows 10 computer. We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to verify that you have the latest version of the Xbox app on Windows 10.

Refer to
    Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10
    for additional solutions you can perform.

Keep us posted with the outcome. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Mar 15, 2017
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

The version of the Xbox app is the primary requirement that we need to check when streaming games from the Xbox One console to the Windows 10 computer. We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to verify that you have the latest version of the Xbox app on Windows 10.

Refer to
    Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10
    for additional solutions you can perform.

Keep us posted with the outcome. We'd be glad to further assist you.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Streaming

Hey Egger81 thanks for the reply!

Check that your Xbox One console allows game streaming. You’ll find this on the console by going to
    Settings, selecting Preferences >
    Xbox app connectivity, and then selecting Allow game streaming to other devices.
  7. Il Buster lI Win User

Child account allowed to broadcast

Hi there,

Follow these steps - settings - Devices & streaming - device connections - (xbox app) allow connections from any device - (this xbox) - allow play to streamings & allow gaming streaming to other devices
  8. egger81 Win User

Streaming

I have already checked this option. I checked Allow game streaming to other devices and allow play to streaming.
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

"We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided"

Are the following 2 options enabled on your console?

1. Under This Xbox, select Allow game streaming to other devices.
    2. Under Other devices, select Allow connections from any device or
      Only from profiles signed in on this Xbox.

Also, check to make sure AP isolation is not enabled on your router settings - which it should not by default.
Thema:

1. Allow game streaming to other devices, won't stay selected - Similar Threads - Allow game streaming

2. You can join multiplayer games option can't to save as allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can join multiplayer games option can't to save as allowed: Hi, I am having the same issue described below that was post long time ago. Can someone at microsoft change this setting for me?...
  3. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  4. Not allowing me to download games from Microsoft store / xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Not allowing me to download games from Microsoft store / xbox app: Hey, I've just bought the Xbox game pass (PC) and when I go to download anything from the game pass, it always gives me errors such as "Code: 0x800704C6" and other things similar to that when I...
  5. not able to select allow on you can join multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    not able to select allow on you can join multiplayer games: when i click the allow circle on you can join multiplayer games and then click save it unclicks allow and turns it back to block 53b4f71e-dd17-409b-b7c6-652ba36d56d1
  6. Allow more controller range to play games from a farther range

in XboX Insiders
    Allow more controller range to play games from a farther range: When you stream from your xbox to another device you would need to be in range to be able to play because of the controller. you could connect a controller to your phone and use some way of...
  7. XBOX not allowing me to buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX not allowing me to buy games: is this happening to anyone else? Called my bank and they say everything is fine but can't even purchase a game. I know it says services are down but it says purchasing is good but its not. Is...
  8. Game streaming preview isn't allowing me to add my console through the app. Note 8, OG Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview isn't allowing me to add my console through the app. Note 8, OG Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/single_mind [link] [comments]
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Not Allowing Game Capture With Any Streaming Software

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Not Allowing Game Capture With Any Streaming Software: Hi my name is Steven (ElusiveNerd) and I am a partnered streamer for mixer.com and as I have been playing a lot of forza I have began to stream it. The game will not allow game capture on any...
  10. Allow the Xbox One to stream to YouTube Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow the Xbox One to stream to YouTube Gaming: As of late, YouTube has release its own streaming service called YouTube Gaming where gamers can stream PC, PS4 straight to YouTube from their consoles/PC's. The quality of streaming to YouTube is...