Allow us to remove Mixer App and Tab

Discus and support Allow us to remove Mixer App and Tab in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I still cannot believe we have been forced to have such a pointless and intrusive thing into MY Xbox. Make it an option but don't force it. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by psychmorph, Aug 10, 2019.

1. psychmorph
    psychmorph Guest

I still cannot believe we have been forced to have such a pointless and intrusive thing into MY Xbox. Make it an option but don't force it.

I don't want it, it's been put before useful things and is taking up whatever space (and I don't care how little) I don't want it too.

Microsoft do us a decent thing and allow us to remove it.

:)

psychmorph, Aug 10, 2019
  2. DeusCriolo Win User

The new dashboard resolve this issue! It should be release for everyone soon stand by
  3. Daft Badger Win User

The new dashboard that is coming will have everything on one page so the Mixer tab won't be so intrusive.No more having to scroll past it to get to other things.

I hardly notice it's there now (some insiders have the new dash already).
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

I'm curious, what does it stop you from doing that it gets you so worked up?
  5. Fos Win User

6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Yes it is your Xbox but Microsoft are the product creators so they can design it how they want and we simply have to deal with it. Personally I don't really notice it because it doesn't really take much effort to skip past it.
Thema:

1. Allow us to remove Mixer App and Tab - Similar Threads - Allow remove Mixer

2. design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...

in XBoX on Windows
    design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...: I'm trying to design a controller for an ibox. It doesn't allow engraving. I get a message "an error has occurred." 429373dd-fd22-4a4c-8c38-00893708e653
  3. Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content: Hello, I purchased the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 season pass when the game released. It worked fine, but now that I try to play the DLC on the xbox one, I am unable to download them. It says I...
  4. why will the refund form not allow me to submit it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why will the refund form not allow me to submit it?: why will the refund form not allow me to submit it? dfc00e8c-cab2-47a3-9cdc-b06921500714
  5. Why am I not allowed to remove an old phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not allowed to remove an old phone number?: All I have been trying to do for weeks now is remove and old phone number from my account and make my new phone number my primary number. why do I have to wait a minimum of 30 days to do such a...
  6. I am not allowed to remove a credit card which is expired, and add a valid one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am not allowed to remove a credit card which is expired, and add a valid one: I have a yearly subscription on Xbox Live Gold. In May, the registered card expired, and today I could not play my online game due to failed payment. However, when trying to correct this: 1. I...
  7. Allow removal of game data from Xbox One profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow removal of game data from Xbox One profile: I think its time for Microsoft to consider something new for the next Xbox one update. I have some games that I barely play anymore that appear on my profile with zero gamer score. To me, it...
  8. This payment option is used on as many accounts as it is allowed to be. Remove it from those ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This payment option is used on as many accounts as it is allowed to be. Remove it from those ...: Im trying to subscribe to xbox live, even just the "1 Month Trial" thats on offer for £0.00 I then get "Please try a different payment option This payment option is used on as many accounts as...
  9. Removing the "cheater status" from my account, allowing me to re-earn my achievements back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing the "cheater status" from my account, allowing me to re-earn my achievements back.: Hello, A little over a year ago, I left a buddy of mine to watch my home while the wife and I took a much needed vacation, and allowed him use of my Xbox 360. I log back in two weeks later, and...
  10. This payment option is used on as many accounts as it is allowed to be. Remove it from those ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This payment option is used on as many accounts as it is allowed to be. Remove it from those ...: Hey there I tried to play titanfall earlier and kept getting directed to purchasing livegold, ive only had the xbox for around 6 months and thought i had already paid for a year but i figured i...