Allowed to post impressions of Naraka Bladepoint?

Discus and support Allowed to post impressions of Naraka Bladepoint? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the demo via the insider program, are we allowed to post our impressions online? Not screens or capture, just feedback. Thank you, submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nayalichsto, Jun 19, 2022 at 3:03 AM.

1. Allowed to post impressions of Naraka Bladepoint?

For the demo via the insider program, are we allowed to post our impressions online? Not screens or capture, just feedback.

Thank you,

submitted by /u/nayalichsto
    [link] [comments]

/u/nayalichsto, Jun 19, 2022 at 3:03 AM
  2. ABigSweatyBear Win User

Can I mod my Xbox(Beta) games on pc?

I was under the impression that mods are open if the developer allows from seeing another post I commented on the other day but I see a moderator in here has said you can't.

Pity if you can't as that will push me back to Steam.
  3. Clint2018 Win User

Not allowed to post Looking for Group post

Except I used the same tags, and changed the "as I keep getting..." to "DO NOT SHOOT ENRAGED ENEMIES FIRST!" and then it worked. That was the only thing I changed. It just does not make any sense to me.
  4. KaitoCam Win User

Not allowed to post Looking for Group post

Tags also factor in. I would keep it short and sweet and explain anything else you need to once the party has been created.
  5. Mst Sgt Peppa Win User

New Rise of Nightmares Trailer

All I get is a link to your blog, I was under the impression advertising wasn't allowed.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

please help

*Claps* Not one period in that whole post. Very impressive.
Thema:

Allowed to post impressions of Naraka Bladepoint?

1. Allowed to post impressions of Naraka Bladepoint? - Similar Threads - Allowed post impressions

2. LFG Not Allowing Me To Join or Post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG Not Allowing Me To Join or Post: This has been happening ever since I got my Series S. I can look at other peoples posts but when I go to say “I’m interested” or create my own post, it says “unable to send request”. It happens on...
  3. What is allowed to be posted on LFG [looking for group]

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is allowed to be posted on LFG [looking for group]: It kinda feels like you can be banned for anything, so what are we allowed to post? eae915dc-e579-4078-a72a-8ccf703f379c
  4. Not allowed to post Looking for Group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to post Looking for Group post: I am having an issue with the looking for group posts. I made one for Overwatch, made the settings as Today, Now, and 3 players needed, then added the tags "Mic Required," #ActuallyTalk,...
  5. Am I allowed to post pictures of being in xbox streaming preview?

in XboX Insiders
    Am I allowed to post pictures of being in xbox streaming preview?: submitted by /u/DaRalRedditer [link] [comments]
  6. Legal question - are we (preview users) allowed to capture and post xcloud gameplay on...

in XboX Insiders
    Legal question - are we (preview users) allowed to capture and post xcloud gameplay on...: The license agreement seems to prohibit it, but many people seem to be okay doing it especially after x019. submitted by /u/SaltyShizzle [link] [comments]
  7. Is this image allowed to be posted to my feed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this image allowed to be posted to my feed?: Hi there i took a screenshot last night ant i wanted to know if im allowed to post it to my activity feed?, my friend said i will get banned is this true? [Mod Removed - Inappropriate content]...
  8. XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft: Greetings, Parameters: My daughters are attempting to play remotely online via an XBOX 360 w/ their cousin (we are in OK, she is in WI) Each household has a GOLD LIVE account. Each Household...
  9. Allow us to ignore Looking for Group post from games we don't own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow us to ignore Looking for Group post from games we don't own.: Could we get the option to ignore Looking for group notifications for games we don't own. I get a lot of them about games I don't play or own and the spam is annoying. I just want to see...
  10. FORUM 11 WON'T ALLOW NEW POSTS, SOOOO HERE YA GO!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    FORUM 11 WON'T ALLOW NEW POSTS, SOOOO HERE YA GO!!: Hello, My gamertag was forcibly changed by the XBOX 1 Enforcement team. Now when I go to the enforcement.xbox.com website to try and appeal it for review it won't even allow me to. Tried...