Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ...

Discus and support Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past two days ive had about 100 people friend/follow my xbox gamertag and send me random invites to games im not playing at the momment or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WordiestAxis1, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ...

For the past two days ive had about 100 people friend/follow my xbox gamertag and send me random invites to games im not playing at the momment or games i dont even have! Most have less than 5k gamerscore and ive never seen them before in any game ive played
    or seen in a stream. Is there a way to stop this? I was told im on a xbox friend suggestion list. I mean who just friends random people they dont know on that list?! Can i request to be taken off it? Anyone else have this issue or any remedies to it.

thanks in advance.

:)

WordiestAxis1, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Hosting an Infected Lobby - 12:30 a.m.-3:00a.m.

infected lobbies r a bunch of tossers dont wont to play your games so stop mithering me and and sending game invites play your own games

ROD TROTTERS 74, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Reasons Why You Play Reach

I play it strickly for daily challenges. . . No clue why though. I am 100% on armor and I can care less about reaching Inheritor. . But I still got on almost every day & do the challenges.

Sometimes that means only paying 1 or 2 games in a day. Some days you have to play or even winso many games, which may be in the teens.

47 weekly and 1318 daily so far

FreakasaurusRex, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ...

Unfortunitly there is now way , you would have to change privacy settings then remove each person

Itilianm0nst0r, Oct 3, 2018
  5. wow this system of friending sucks so bad! its popping up like crazy and spammy. removing each person would take ages. i dont friend them back of course. change the privacy settings to what though if i may ask? what and where?

6. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Under
    Privacy Settings
    you can set it so you only get invites from people you friend.

Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ... [​IMG]

bowski477, Oct 3, 2018
  7. thanks ill do that tomorrow. i guess there is no fix for the mass amount of spammers friending me and messaging me but atleast there is a solution to one of the three. microsoft needs to get rid of this friend system and go back to the xbox 360 ways.

8. Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ...

Go to your account undwr Privacy Settings you should find the option to turn this feature off

HyperVenom523, Oct 3, 2018
  9. i turned off the setting for the sending party and game invites from those whom i havent friended back which is nice and cut down it a bit but still the amount of randos friending me of which most are spam accounts i have to manually report is very annoying.
    microsoft has to get their **** together for this system.

WordiestAxis1, Nov 3, 2018
  10. WordiestAxis1 Win User

Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game invites to games i dont play or own.

i turned off the setting for the sending party and game invites from those whom i havent friended back which is nice and cut down it a bit but still the amount of randos friending me of which most are spam accounts i have to manually report is very annoying.
    microsoft has to get their **** together for this system.
  11. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game invites to games i dont play or own.

Unfortunitly there is now way , you would have to change privacy settings then remove each person
  12. HyperVenom523 Win User

Go to your account undwr Privacy Settings you should find the option to turn this feature off
  13. bowski477 Win User

14. WordiestAxis1 Win User

wow this system of friending sucks so bad! its popping up like crazy and spammy. removing each person would take ages. i dont friend them back of course. change the privacy settings to what though if i may ask? what and where?
Thema:

Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ...

1. Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ... - Similar Threads - Almost 100 friending

2. Can't leave Minecraft beta, it's stuck. Tried almost everything.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave Minecraft beta, it's stuck. Tried almost everything.: I tried everything, also searching here on reddit, i just can't leave the beta. it's stuck and now i can't play online since i am on a different version. I tried to rejoin the beta and leave it...
  3. Can't leave Minecraft RTX beta, tried almost everything

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave Minecraft RTX beta, tried almost everything: I tried everything, also searching here on reddit, i just can't leave the beta. it's stuck and now i can't play online since i am on a different version. I tried to rejoin the beta and leave it...
  4. I'm almost certain that some of this recent update tomfoolery has completely destroyed my...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm almost certain that some of this recent update tomfoolery has completely destroyed my...: I've been in the insider program for years now, never had a single major issue, sure some annoyances but NOTHING like this out-of-the-blue bullshit. While playing Doom around 3 am, which is...
  5. Being Forced to update “almost” every Single day

in XboX Insiders
    Being Forced to update “almost” every Single day: Being in Alpha Skip Ahead is nice and all, but being forced to update the xbox whenever they release an update is annoying. I’ve gotten forced out of a game I’m doing good in just to update my...
  6. My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help.: This past December I realized that my Microsoft account had been hacked. I sent in a request for the account to be retrieved and the response I was given was saddening. They stated, that because...
  7. Orders not being processed after almost 2 weeks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Orders not being processed after almost 2 weeks: I ordered and xbox elite sries 2 controller almost 2 weeks ago and it still hasnt processed the order e45a5a12-c010-453f-ad50-cf185a8569e1
  8. Xbox One takes almost 40 minutes to load, sometimes gives "Error 0x8027025a - dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One takes almost 40 minutes to load, sometimes gives "Error 0x8027025a - dashboard...: So yesterday (afternoon, it worked fine in the morning) I turned my Xbox One on which took nearly 40 minutes. Once it was loaded, it was basically stuck on dashboard as even opening the friends...
  9. Almost at my one year anniversary of being an insider!

in XboX Insiders
    Almost at my one year anniversary of being an insider!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Gp7759 [link] [comments]
  10. I lost almost 100 burn cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost almost 100 burn cards?: Earlier tonight I unlocked the 500 burn card achievement. However, I was just looking at my stats (Personal Stats->Misc) and it shows that I have only activated 400 burn cards. I have about 20 in...