Almost pulled off a James Bond move

Discus and support Almost pulled off a James Bond move in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was flying the chinook with my car hooked onto it. I was high up in the sky. Hit the button to drop my car cause chinook was on fire. I jumped out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GRAW2ROBZ, Jan 1, 2014.

1. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest

I was flying the chinook with my car hooked onto it. I was high up in the sky. Hit the button to drop my car cause chinook was on fire. I jumped out and tried to super man nose dive to my car in mid-air then tried to get in but the car fell way to fast.
    I couldn't catch up. Car survived and so did I but was near airforce base and tons of GI Joes were there and killed me right away before I got my combat mg out. Chinook=cargobob Was cool though. Thought I was gonna pull it off.

:)

GRAW2ROBZ, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    xbox original game

What game was it that you purchased? It could be that due to licensing issues with the Publisher they had to remove it from the Marketplace (like James Bond games made by Activision were pulled)

Bazajaytee, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Are there any new Bond games in development?

once they didn't renew the license they had to pull the games from store shelves. Also I find it funny saying they were moving away from licenses sense they just renewed the transformers license reaquired the marvel licenses and grabbed the turtles license recently

On topic nobody as far as I am aware nobody has the license for james bond nor does any big company want it as it is a expensive license to get ahold of

Terrin_marine, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

xbox original game

What game was it that you purchased? It could be that due to licensing issues with the Publisher they had to remove it from the Marketplace (like James Bond games made by Activision were pulled)
  5. Elohmn Win User

epic win

That is both very epic and very James Bond. I could almost here the music.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_JIKrjs5IY&feature=player_embedded]

For the Embedded.
  6. BarbecueSausage Win User

Xbox One Backwards Compatible Request

A James Bond game would be killer!
  7. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Never say Never

Weird I originally thought it was about James Bond.
  8. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Games I would like to see backwards compatible on Xbox One

007: Everything or Nothing, or any James Bond game.
Thema:

1. Almost pulled off a James Bond move - Similar Threads - Almost pulled off

2. Fallout: Shelter Achievements Frozen for Almost 4 Years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout: Shelter Achievements Frozen for Almost 4 Years: I stopped playing Fallout Shelter in late 2017, due to maxing out my vault and achievements not unlocking for months. Cut to mid 2021 and I picked the game up again, figuring that whatever was...
  3. Almost 9 months later, YouTube app still broken for a lot of people

in XboX Insiders
    Almost 9 months later, YouTube app still broken for a lot of people: This shouldn't have the "possible" flag, it's a confirmed issue. As discussed here . Audio still goes out of sync with the video. Soft reset, hard reset, changing audio /video settings doesn't...
  4. "Update in Progress" shows up for almost all apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Update in Progress" shows up for almost all apps: After the June 15 update, almost all my apps state "Update in Progress" when I open them; the only option given me is a "Close" button. Games locally saved on my hard drive or played via disc are...
  5. Almost Six Months since I first reported the 0x80073CF4 on Series X, Lost hope for a fix at...

in XboX Insiders
    Almost Six Months since I first reported the 0x80073CF4 on Series X, Lost hope for a fix at...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Getting Error code 87dd0006 its almost like my account has disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting Error code 87dd0006 its almost like my account has disappeared: the issue is i cannot sign into my xbox live profile i was using the xbox app on the pc where i do most of my gaming on xbox live and for some reason i received the code 87dd0006 when i tried to...
  7. I've been an Insider for almost a year and 3 months but I don't know how to see which ring...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been an Insider for almost a year and 3 months but I don't know how to see which ring...: I still can't play free-to-play online games without an Xbox Live Gold subscription and I've been an Insider for quite some time now submitted by /u/MakePetscop2 [link] [comments]
  8. Cache almost full series x notification

in XboX Insiders
    Cache almost full series x notification: Had a notification pop up that says almost full may affect achievements and saves. Never had this before and not sure if it's because of inside program. I'm skip ahead alpha version. submitted by...
  9. Beta program almost bricking console.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta program almost bricking console.: Last night my Xbox decided to download the latest OS beta while I was at work. It almost ended up bricking my console with the amount of resetting it took to finally be functional enough to...
  10. Dev Mode Activation stuck on "Almost there. You are almost ready for development...." End...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Mode Activation stuck on "Almost there. You are almost ready for development...." End...: Greetings Community. I'm looking for a solution to an issue on my Xbox One X. My Dev Mode Activation is stuck on "Almost there. You are almost ready for development, but first we need to update...