Almost pulled off a James Bond move

Discus and support Almost pulled off a James Bond move in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was flying the chinook with my car hooked onto it. I was high up in the sky. Hit the button to drop my car cause chinook was on fire. I jumped out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GRAW2ROBZ, Jan 1, 2014.

1. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest

I was flying the chinook with my car hooked onto it. I was high up in the sky. Hit the button to drop my car cause chinook was on fire. I jumped out and tried to super man nose dive to my car in mid-air then tried to get in but the car fell way to fast.
    I couldn't catch up. Car survived and so did I but was near airforce base and tons of GI Joes were there and killed me right away before I got my combat mg out. Chinook=cargobob Was cool though. Thought I was gonna pull it off.

:)

GRAW2ROBZ, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    xbox original game

What game was it that you purchased? It could be that due to licensing issues with the Publisher they had to remove it from the Marketplace (like James Bond games made by Activision were pulled)

Bazajaytee, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Are there any new Bond games in development?

once they didn't renew the license they had to pull the games from store shelves. Also I find it funny saying they were moving away from licenses sense they just renewed the transformers license reaquired the marvel licenses and grabbed the turtles license recently

On topic nobody as far as I am aware nobody has the license for james bond nor does any big company want it as it is a expensive license to get ahold of

Terrin_marine, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

xbox original game

What game was it that you purchased? It could be that due to licensing issues with the Publisher they had to remove it from the Marketplace (like James Bond games made by Activision were pulled)
  5. Elohmn Win User

epic win

That is both very epic and very James Bond. I could almost here the music.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_JIKrjs5IY&feature=player_embedded]

For the Embedded.
  6. BarbecueSausage Win User

Xbox One Backwards Compatible Request

A James Bond game would be killer!
  7. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Never say Never

Weird I originally thought it was about James Bond.
  8. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Games I would like to see backwards compatible on Xbox One

007: Everything or Nothing, or any James Bond game.
Thema:

1. Almost pulled off a James Bond move - Similar Threads - Almost pulled off

2. I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft: So I almost have enough points to buy the $1.25 gift card from microsoft rewards my sister wants to use it to buy robux but I dont know how to use it to buy robux. If possible how can I redeem the...
  3. Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.: Hi guys. I ve requested service because my xbox kept turning off or freezing at title screen of the most xsx games. Gears 5 can't get past title screen, freezes constantly, or turns off console....
  4. I frequently(almost daily) loose internet connection.

in XBoX on Windows
    I frequently(almost daily) loose internet connection.: I have fast broadband, so that isnt the problem. I have to delete the app and then re-instate it. As a Premium member i find it very annoying as timings are lost in competitions...
  5. Xbox Series S Losing Connection almost every game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Losing Connection almost every game: Hello, I have been having this reccuring issue on my xbox Series S where it constantly loses internet connection making online gaming almost impossible to play. I will load into a game and at a...
  6. Greedfall almost unplayable due to control issue on Gamepass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greedfall almost unplayable due to control issue on Gamepass for PC: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried the default keybinds and rebinding keys. I've tried both mouse and keyboard and x-box 360 controller. I've tried searching but I can't find the...
  7. Xbox App on iOS almost never loads Screenshots.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App on iOS almost never loads Screenshots.: The newer version of the Xbox App on iOS barely ever shows Screenshots in the Capture section. It has no issues loading clips (4K or not), but when it goes to Screenshots that were taken after the...
  8. Series X USB disconnects almost every day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X USB disconnects almost every day: I've been experiencing random USB disconnects with my new Series X since the moment i got it; by that I mean literally I had my first one in the first hour of turning it on, when I was trying to...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Caused TV to dim to the point of almost being unseeable.

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 Caused TV to dim to the point of almost being unseeable.: Screen dimmed while downloading game.. Hello everyone, I recently bought Forza Horizon 4. Woke up this morning and while the game was still downloading, it said “ready to start” so I started the...
  10. Series x crashing on almost all games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x crashing on almost all games.: When i launch Valhalla it crashes two sconds after i select load game. It turns off my xbox or makes it restart. It crashed when i tried to olay WRC 8 as well. Going to try to download other games...