Almost Six Months since I first reported the 0x80073CF4 on Series X, Lost hope for a fix at...

Discus and support Almost Six Months since I first reported the 0x80073CF4 on Series X, Lost hope for a fix at... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jun 10, 2021.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

Almost Six Months since I first reported the 0x80073CF4 on Series X, Lost hope for a fix at...

/u/reforc3, Jun 10, 2021
  2. ParkerSwenson Win User

Xbox One S Turning Itself Off

Sadly, its not. I think this One S is maybe 3 years old? No more warranty but hoping theres a way to fix without just having to full replace the system, knowing in six months im just getting the Series X
  3. Captain Cromy Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2

At some point, I plan on getting a series 2 controller. Sadly, my series 1 was replaced after about three months, and then that one did not last more than six months. Because of this, I have been hesitant to buy the series 2, but once the Series X comes
    out I will probably pick one up.
  4. voteDC Win User

Did I Miss Something ._.

Well to be honest I have great doubt that there is anyone working on the forum. Almost six months since it launched and most of the issues that plagued it then are still here.
  5. XxWolfProdig3xX Win User

Disc Unreadable - Halo 4

Month later.....still no fix or any "Hey guys, we're almost fixing the issue!" Nope. Instead, we get no answer. 343, I've lost patience. FIX THIS!
  6. Ghost Rider74 Win User

New Xbox Store Video Game Trailers In Full Screen?

This behavior is frustrating for sure, I'm hopeful this gets fixed before the Series X launch
Thema:

1. Almost Six Months since I first reported the 0x80073CF4 on Series X, Lost hope for a fix at... - Similar Threads - Almost Six Months

2. "Update in Progress" shows up for almost all apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Update in Progress" shows up for almost all apps: After the June 15 update, almost all my apps state "Update in Progress" when I open them; the only option given me is a "Close" button. Games locally saved on my hard drive or played via disc are...
  3. Getting Error code 87dd0006 its almost like my account has disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting Error code 87dd0006 its almost like my account has disappeared: the issue is i cannot sign into my xbox live profile i was using the xbox app on the pc where i do most of my gaming on xbox live and for some reason i received the code 87dd0006 when i tried to...
  4. I've been an Insider for almost a year and 3 months but I don't know how to see which ring...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been an Insider for almost a year and 3 months but I don't know how to see which ring...: I still can't play free-to-play online games without an Xbox Live Gold subscription and I've been an Insider for quite some time now submitted by /u/MakePetscop2 [link] [comments]
  5. Cache almost full series x notification

in XboX Insiders
    Cache almost full series x notification: Had a notification pop up that says almost full may affect achievements and saves. Never had this before and not sure if it's because of inside program. I'm skip ahead alpha version. submitted by...
  6. Beta program almost bricking console.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta program almost bricking console.: Last night my Xbox decided to download the latest OS beta while I was at work. It almost ended up bricking my console with the amount of resetting it took to finally be functional enough to...
  7. Dev Mode Activation stuck on "Almost there. You are almost ready for development...." End...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Mode Activation stuck on "Almost there. You are almost ready for development...." End...: Greetings Community. I'm looking for a solution to an issue on my Xbox One X. My Dev Mode Activation is stuck on "Almost there. You are almost ready for development, but first we need to update...
  8. The search function for the mobile app is almost useless due the indexation of all the...

in XboX Insiders
    The search function for the mobile app is almost useless due the indexation of all the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  9. I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft: So I almost have enough points to buy the $1.25 gift card from microsoft rewards my sister wants to use it to buy robux but I dont know how to use it to buy robux. If possible how can I redeem the...
  10. Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.: Hi guys. I ve requested service because my xbox kept turning off or freezing at title screen of the most xsx games. Gears 5 can't get past title screen, freezes constantly, or turns off console....