Alone in The dark price Poland

Discus and support Alone in The dark price Poland in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Alone in the dark in Poland its super expensive [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KraxPl, Mar 11, 2019.

1. KraxPl
    KraxPl Guest

Hi,

Alone in the dark in Poland its super expensive

Alone in The dark price Poland [​IMG]

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Alone-In-The-Dark/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802494707d1

https://marketplace.xbox.com/pl-PL/Product/Alone-In-The-Dark/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802494707d1

https://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/Product/Alone-In-The-Dark/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802494707d1

:)

KraxPl, Mar 11, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Prices can vary in different regions.

That has always been the case..
  3. Atherza Win User

I will agree with you, it's 2x the cost of Anthem without gold. Maybe it's a mistake?
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

A few things to think about: Europeans especially from northern Europe earn a lot more money then the normal US worker. So while they pay more taxes, and this makes everything more expensive, if you however calculate how expensive games are compared to the
    income, you will likely find that most of northern Europe pay much less in % of what an American or even British pay.

But Europe is also very unbalanced when it comes to technology and money you have to spend. While the north is generally quite wealthy (Germany and above) The southern and eastern parts are more hard pressed. In part thanks to the Euro, and the tax/paycheck
    ratio, and in part due to infrastructure (upkeep).

But in short: taxes, loads of taxes are what makes games and other electronics expensive.
  5. Bentleyma Win User

officially the worst DoTw "deal"!!!!

I've just bought Alone in the Dark (£3.99) and Conan £2.99. I've owned them both before, but at those prices I couldn't resist getting them again.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

The rest of the games this year?..

Well there is Alone in the Dark: Illumination, but it looks atrocious.
Thema:

1. Alone in The dark price Poland - Similar Threads - Alone dark price

2. leave me ALONE

in XBoX Accessibility
    leave me ALONE: would it be possible to stop me [Mod Removed] with all these requested codes, security codes and others I will go crazy and especially I will leave the xbox Live if it continues I DO NOT ASK FOR...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 fecha sozinho [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 closes alone]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 fecha sozinho [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 closes alone]: Meu forza horizon 4 fecha sozinho quando eu começo o jogo e aparece a imagem do controle. Eu já tentei reinstalar o jogo, reiniciar o meu xbox mas nada tem efeito [Mod Translation - My forza...
  4. Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...: Gaming is better with friends. I rather play MP with friends rather than by myself. Of course ill play story driven games by myself. the game genres that i like are FPS games, RPG games...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Fechando Sozinho [Translate] Forza Horizon 4 closing alone

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Fechando Sozinho [Translate] Forza Horizon 4 closing alone: Olá eu estou com problema no jogo bem chato, nenhuma resposta concreta sobre problema e nenhuma explicação. O jogo inicia normalmente , faz aplicação de vídeo sugeridos .... Quando começar a...
  6. My console turns on alone

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console turns on alone: Hello everyone! Whenever I turn on my connected TV (s..ung) my xbox one console turns on? It is connected by ethernet cable. I prefer to turn on my console myself. What should I do?...
  7. xbox one S , deletando perfil sozinho [Translation - Xbox One S, deleting profile alone]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one S , deletando perfil sozinho [Translation - Xbox One S, deleting profile alone]: tenho um xbox one s , e já por 2 vezes ele deletou todos os perfis que estavam nele , sozinho , alguém saberia me dizer como resolver ??? [Translation - I have an Xbox One s, and already for 2...
  8. Xbox One liga sozinho depois de desligado [Xbox One turns on alone after off]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One liga sozinho depois de desligado [Xbox One turns on alone after off]: Bom Dia! Estou com um problema com meu xbox one: depois de ter feito uma atualização, quando desligo o Xbox, alguns minutos depois ele liga sozinho, ou então reinicia. Alguém com este mesmo...
  9. Jogo fechando sozinho (Game closing alone)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo fechando sozinho (Game closing alone): Estou com um problema Ultimamente quando tento jogar qualquer jogo, automaticamente ele volta para tela inicial, sozinho O que pode ser esse problema ? [Translation] I have a problem Lately...
  10. Request for "Alone in the Dark" (the original 1990's versions) for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for "Alone in the Dark" (the original 1990's versions) for Xbox One: Hey everyone. I just downloaded the classic "Another World" game when I got an idea...why not release the ORIGIONAL "Alone in the Dark" 1, 2, 3 games (not the remakes), and make it exclusive...