Alone in The dark price Poland

Discus and support Alone in The dark price Poland in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Alone in the dark in Poland its super expensive [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KraxPl, Mar 11, 2019.

1. KraxPl
    KraxPl Guest

Hi,

Alone in the dark in Poland its super expensive

Alone in The dark price Poland [​IMG]

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Alone-In-The-Dark/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802494707d1

https://marketplace.xbox.com/pl-PL/Product/Alone-In-The-Dark/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802494707d1

https://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/Product/Alone-In-The-Dark/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802494707d1

:)

KraxPl, Mar 11, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Prices can vary in different regions.

That has always been the case..
  3. Atherza Win User

I will agree with you, it's 2x the cost of Anthem without gold. Maybe it's a mistake?
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

A few things to think about: Europeans especially from northern Europe earn a lot more money then the normal US worker. So while they pay more taxes, and this makes everything more expensive, if you however calculate how expensive games are compared to the
    income, you will likely find that most of northern Europe pay much less in % of what an American or even British pay.

But Europe is also very unbalanced when it comes to technology and money you have to spend. While the north is generally quite wealthy (Germany and above) The southern and eastern parts are more hard pressed. In part thanks to the Euro, and the tax/paycheck
    ratio, and in part due to infrastructure (upkeep).

But in short: taxes, loads of taxes are what makes games and other electronics expensive.
  5. Bentleyma Win User

officially the worst DoTw "deal"!!!!

I've just bought Alone in the Dark (£3.99) and Conan £2.99. I've owned them both before, but at those prices I couldn't resist getting them again.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

The rest of the games this year?..

Well there is Alone in the Dark: Illumination, but it looks atrocious.
Thema:

1. Alone in The dark price Poland - Similar Threads - Alone dark price

2. Xbox One X fica ligando sozinho[Xbox One X keeps calling alone]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X fica ligando sozinho[Xbox One X keeps calling alone]: Meu Xbox One X fica ligando sozinho. Conectou ele na na tomada de energia e ele depois de alguns minutos ele liga sozinho.Não é por que esta atualizando jogo ou aplicativo. Eu ja fiz varios...
  3. Xbox One X Fica ligando sozinho[Translation-Xbox One X Staying alone]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Fica ligando sozinho[Translation-Xbox One X Staying alone]: O meu Xbox One X fica ligando sozinho. Já segui algumas orientações desse site, porém não resolveu. Obrigado. [Translation-My Xbox One X keeps calling itself.I have already followed some...
  4. Guide/Party w/ Voice Overlay on crashes randomly while playing games. Am I alone?

in XboX Insiders
    Guide/Party w/ Voice Overlay on crashes randomly while playing games. Am I alone?: I have yet to report this because I want to report it as soon as it happens. I wanted to reach out here first to see if anyone else had similar experiences (I am using the original Xbox One) In...
  5. Microsoft is stringing me alone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft is stringing me alone: I sent in my son's Xbox Elite controller to be fixed/exchanged. Microsoft sent me back a standard controller. This order was initiated on May 28th. It is now July 10, and has not been resolved....
  6. Minecraft Dungeons fechando sozinho[Translation-Minecraft Dungeons closing alone]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons fechando sozinho[Translation-Minecraft Dungeons closing alone]: Olá gostaria de relatar um bug que acontece comigo direto no Minecraft Dungeons, o jogo a cada 30 minutos fecha sem mostra o codigo de erro simplesmente fecha, gostaria de receber uma ajuda da...
  7. Multiple Updates just this week alone? Hi, my Xbox One X seems to have had 2-4 updates just...

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Updates just this week alone? Hi, my Xbox One X seems to have had 2-4 updates just...: [IMG] submitted by /u/tp_hnr [link] [comments]
  8. Jogo fechando sozinho | Game closing alone

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogo fechando sozinho | Game closing alone: Good morning! I play sea of thieves. Every time my game closes after playing more than half an hour. My friend who shares account with me suffers from the same problem. ps.: Our plataform is the...
  9. Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo[Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary closes alone]

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo[Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary closes alone]: Hola, compré el xbox game pass para pc hace tiempo y descargue Halo: The Master Chief Colletion y todo bien hasta que llegué a la campaña de Halo 2: Anniversary. Donde, al aparecer una nave...
  10. Request for "Alone in the Dark" (the original 1990's versions) for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for "Alone in the Dark" (the original 1990's versions) for Xbox One: Hey everyone. I just downloaded the classic "Another World" game when I got an idea...why not release the ORIGIONAL "Alone in the Dark" 1, 2, 3 games (not the remakes), and make it exclusive...