Alpha build does not appear on Insider Hub

Discus and support Alpha build does not appear on Insider Hub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got the invite email to an alpha of a new Microsoft game, and was given instructions on how to access this game on the Insider Hub. However, when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stratosfeerick, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Alpha build does not appear on Insider Hub

I got the invite email to an alpha of a new Microsoft game, and was given instructions on how to access this game on the Insider Hub. However, when I follow these instructions and go to the "Insider Content" page of the Hub, the game which the instructions say will be there, is nowhere to be found! Any ideas?

submitted by /u/stratosfeerick
    [link] [comments]

/u/stratosfeerick, Jan 13, 2020
  2. MisterRatBoy Win User

App Accessories xbox.

Are you part of the insider hub

Meaning are you in Alpha skip ahead or beta program
  3. FreeAndSay Win User

Xbox game pass Ultimate ?

Only Xbox Insider Hub members ( Alpha Skip Ahead - Alpha - Beta ) ring, can subscribe to the XGPU. I believe it will be open for everyone to subscribe later this year.
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

Hi! Just install Xbox Insider Hub app and join to the Insider Beta program to get last alpha ring update for console include a new Avatars.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Alpha/Alpha skip ahead is as far as i know by invite only. You should been an insider for a long time and give proper feedback to the builds.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hey there SHD,

It's showing that this will be available to Preview Alpha and Preview Alpha - Skip Ahead, It doesn't specify anything about having to receive an invitation.

Unfortunately we would not be able to assist with this issue through the forums. I would advise that you provide your feedback through the Insider Hub.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
Thema:

Alpha build does not appear on Insider Hub

1. Alpha build does not appear on Insider Hub - Similar Threads - Alpha build does

2. Installed Games not showing in Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Installed Games not showing in Alpha Build: There is a Bug in the Alpha Build that installed games are not showing in the new Games and Apps Design. If you search through the store you can start the game but it is nothing showing or after...
  3. Any one else loose 4K with the latest alpha insider skip ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Any one else loose 4K with the latest alpha insider skip ahead build?: Upon booting up my XboxX this morning after the latest alpha insider skip ahead build, I no longer have 4K. I have checked all my components and cables and everything works properly. I am still...
  4. Skip ahead alpha build being signed out of all apps on the Xbox one S January Fourteenth...

in XboX Insiders
    Skip ahead alpha build being signed out of all apps on the Xbox one S January Fourteenth...: Anyone on the latest skip ahead build having an issue where you are being signed out of all apps? I keep having to sign into apps like Hulu, HBO, Plex submitted by /u/tripog [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?: Hey guys, anyone else having the Disney+ app only showing the option for 5.1 audio instead of ATMOS? I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead group. All my other apps work fine with ATMOS and display and play...
  6. Unable to login to Sign In after November 20th Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to login to Sign In after November 20th Alpha Build: After the November 20th update I can no longer log into Live. I get a pop up saying to log in with a controller and when I do I get a 0x80a30204 error. I have attempted multiple hard resets. Any...
  7. Alpha Build Audiovisual Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alpha Build Audiovisual Issues: Alpha build that pushed 11/13 created audio and video issues that are pervasive through games, apps, home screen. The video flickers about every 3 to 5 seconds. Audio drops every 10 to 15 seconds...
  8. Disney+ issues possibly with Alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ issues possibly with Alpha skip build: Disney+ has buffering issues every few mins with any content you're watching with the app and also had a few system shutdowns while the app is buffering i reported the issue after a restart and...
  9. New Home Experiment for Alpha ring members on 1911 OS build

in XboX Insiders
    New Home Experiment for Alpha ring members on 1911 OS build: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  10. External SSD Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    External SSD Alpha Build: The Alpha build that was pushed yesterday made my external SSD unreadable by my Xbox One X Scorpio Edition. I tried different cables, different external cases and nothing worked. I even plugged...