[Alpha Build] Xbox Series X broken after changing the network name

Discus and support [Alpha Build] Xbox Series X broken after changing the network name in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After changing the network name from my Series X with Alpha build my Xbox got stock in a boot process. Power cycling and Factory reset (via cd eject +... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GamemixX, Jun 16, 2021.

1. /u/GamemixX
    /u/GamemixX Guest

After changing the network name from my Series X with Alpha build my Xbox got stock in a boot process. Power cycling and Factory reset (via cd eject + sync button) did not work, Xbox support told me to send in for repair.

submitted by /u/GamemixX
    [link] [comments]

/u/GamemixX, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Jesse EF. Win User

Random 10 second controller disconnects Series X

A patch to fix controllers disconnecting on the Series X was released some months back. As for the current Alpha build, unfortunately I don't know when that will be released or if it will address the issue at all.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. Gollybass Win User

MS Flight Simulator 2020 for XBOX

yeah, no details at all yet, the alpha right now is pc only so I would assume after the launch of the Series X, really excited about it though!
  5. ngocphi Win User

Fortnite wont start without XBL or Game Pass Ultimate

F2p is only for xbox alpha skip insiders program

Series x isn't included yet as it hasn't joined the insidersprogram
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

From what I have heard the console is called Xbox. The Series X bit basically means they can do more with it afterwards, so you might get a series C for cloud based console or Series S for a less powerful all digital version. Or even may be a faster version
    of the console later in the consoles life and have another letter after it's name.

This news piece has something about it here
    https://www.trueachievements.com/n40161/xbox-series-x-name
Thema:

1. [Alpha Build] Xbox Series X broken after changing the network name - Similar Threads - Alpha Build Series

2. Series X does not play nicely with Razer hardware in most recent Alpha build.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X does not play nicely with Razer hardware in most recent Alpha build.: Hey all, I just submitted an official feedback report on this but was curious if any others have been having this. It used to be periodic for me but now it is every time I turn in my console I...
  3. Xbox series X game crashes on Public and Alpha skip ahead builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X game crashes on Public and Alpha skip ahead builds.: Received the Xbox series X from the pilot and since then most games (Xbox one/Series and 360 games) are crashing about 5 mins in, tried playing them on both the internal and external SSD with no...
  4. PUBG still doesn't work with Alpha Skip Ahead since first 2108 builds, end of match loading...

in XboX Insiders
    PUBG still doesn't work with Alpha Skip Ahead since first 2108 builds, end of match loading...: It's been since first 2108 builds released that the game has troubles with returning to lobby screen after match, i reported to both MS and PUBG support but still no fix and PUBG is not part of...
  5. Series X Alpha Skip-Ahead peeps, how stable is the current build?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Alpha Skip-Ahead peeps, how stable is the current build?: Just wanting to see if it's safe to hop back on the preview or not. Is stuff actually working or nada? submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]
  6. Purchasing from in game stores not working with multiple games since latest alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Purchasing from in game stores not working with multiple games since latest alpha skip build: Since last alpha skip build in game stores for at least fortnite,call of duty warzone,and call of duty black ops when attempting to purchase an item it never gets to the payment screen it just...
  7. Is the alpha skip-ahead build not a disaster now?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the alpha skip-ahead build not a disaster now?: It was so bad back in January for Series X owners that I had to leave the preview just to play, but I really don't like not being in it though. Is it not a mess anymore, or should I still keep...
  8. Error 203 0000080C 80073CF0. Update failed, unusable Xbox One X. Alpha Build:...

in XboX Insiders
    Error 203 0000080C 80073CF0. Update failed, unusable Xbox One X. Alpha Build:...: [IMG] Build: 19041.6644.amd64fre.xb_flt_2103vb.210212-1600 (Release Notes here) Error E203 0000080C 80073CF0 Unable to reset Xbox. Unusable. This update has broken functionality on my Xbox...
  9. "Xbox update preview alpha skip ahead" update/offline download problem build...

in XboX Insiders
    "Xbox update preview alpha skip ahead" update/offline download problem build...: My console will not download games when I turn off the console it doesn't say paused or anything it just doesn't download until I turn my console back on and yes I do have it to where I can...
  10. Alpha Skip-Ahead 2108 build - big motion lag on Series X at 4K120hz

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead 2108 build - big motion lag on Series X at 4K120hz: Since getting the new 2108 Alpha Skip-Ahead build last night my Series X has significant motion lag across the whole OS/UI/Guide when the console is set to 4K and 120hz in the display settings....