[Alpha] Console not booting via controller on?

Discus and support [Alpha] Console not booting via controller on? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have my console tucked in a closet so my toddlers can't screw with it; normally I can boot the console simply by turning on a controller. Lately,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chippy569, Aug 22, 2019.

1. /u/Chippy569
    /u/Chippy569 Guest

I have my console tucked in a closet so my toddlers can't screw with it; normally I can boot the console simply by turning on a controller. Lately, though, I just get the hamburger button slowly flashing and the console doesn't boot; I can simply press the power button on the console itself and it boots normally and the controller connects normally. Has been seemingly daily for the last week or so.

Power mode: Instant-on
    Console: X1X running 10.0.18363.7102 (release_xbox_dev_1910.190815-1945)
    Controller: I have two, main one came with the X1X and has the recent firmware update (4.8.1905.0) applied; older one is one of these running 2.3.2381.0. both show the same behavior.

submitted by /u/Chippy569
    [link] [comments]

/u/Chippy569, Aug 22, 2019
  2. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

Start Up Freeze

Maybe it's an incomplete update. Boot your console via controller while pressing and holding the sync button. Once it boots up to dashboard it should initiate an update. Try this, let me know.
  3. Babbaganoooooosh Win User

Microphone not detected

Thanks Alpha Soulneed, I've attempted to update the controllers wirelessly on the Xbox and on a USB via our PC. They are both already up to date.

Is there a way to factory reset a controller?
  4. IRB Win User

Slow loading Xbox dashboard

I get this as well. Though I'm in the alpha skip ahead so never sure if that is part of the issue.

You can report it via the console. Long press the xbox /nexus button on the controller until the shutdown menu appears, there should be a report option on the right.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Custom gamerpic

What ring are you in? Only those in the alpha ring can upload a custom pic via the console.
  6. Arminator Win User

Apple headphones don’t work on my controller

Thema:

1. [Alpha] Console not booting via controller on? - Similar Threads - Alpha Console booting

2. Bricked Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead 9/16 Update

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead 9/16 Update: Hi it is a long story but just wanting to get in contact with an Xbox Staff member, I've contacted via mod message and they suggested I'd post on here. Also contacted Xbox Support with no response...
  3. beta member become alpha / skip head

in XboX Insiders
    beta member become alpha / skip head: how did your passage pass to one of the two rings? and how do you feel about it? submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. September 16th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 2004 Update (2004.190912-1920)

in XboX Insiders
    September 16th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 2004 Update (2004.190912-1920): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. [Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console.

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console.: I was watching a Dreamhack stream on the Twitch app, left it running full-screen and my controller turned off. After about an hour, the console shut down on its own. After this, I could not start...
  6. Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha...: Hi, since the most recent update, whenever I sign into my Profile the console will automatically shutdown within 20 second (often sooner). This won't happen for other profiles on my consoles,...
  7. New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one

in XboX Insiders
    New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one: August 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924) this update to the new dashboard was made to my old xbox one S 2TB console. but not on my xbox one X I got a xbox...
  8. Console boots to recovery, wont update offline or reset to factory (alpha skip ahead, OG...

in XboX Insiders
    Console boots to recovery, wont update offline or reset to factory (alpha skip ahead, OG...: Came to start up my xbox (this is my second/family room console, have a 1X also but this console is fine) and it booted to the recovery menu with 4 tiles. I first attempted to restart...
  9. How to download beta/alpha games while away from the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download beta/alpha games while away from the console?: Sup, guys! I buy all my games digital, so I'm quite used to checking prices and buying from the xbox store during my lunch break, so when I get home at night the game is ready to play. For some...
  10. Problem With console since Evolve Alpha

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With console since Evolve Alpha: Hi I have a odd one for you, since I had the Evolve Alpha download my controller will freeze randomly as well as the headset in party chat. The console also freezes sometimes for no reason, well...