Alpha preview programme

Discus and support Alpha preview programme in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the new dashboard from the alpha preview programme but today it has reverted back to the old one but im still an alpha, is this meant to be like... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Doughnuts1995, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Alpha preview programme

I have the new dashboard from the alpha preview programme but today it has reverted back to the old one but im still an alpha, is this meant to be like this or is there something wrong?

:)

Doughnuts1995, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Summoning Dark Win User

Can't log on to destiny

Are you a part of the Xbox Alpha preview programme?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Alpha preview programme

4. B0LT LIGHTNING Win User

Can't log on to destiny

Are you a part of the Xbox Alpha preview programme?
    yes there's a few games I can't play do you know a work around man
  5. The Wee Bear Win User

xbox one preview

If you mean the EA Access Hub code, they were issued as a once off only to preview programme members who were already in the programme.

EA Acess codes are not issued to new preview programme members.

If you mean a preview programme message, perhaps Microsoft didn't accept you into the preview programme.

Not every invite is successful.
  6. DM RENNIE 7900 Win User

Custom Gamer picture

Only member of the Alpha Ring within the insider programme currently have access to this feature
Thema:

Alpha preview programme

1. Alpha preview programme - Similar Threads - Alpha preview programme

2. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...
  3. Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant.

in XboX Insiders
    Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant.: New job consumes most of my time and it is frustrating to turn the console on and have a mandatory update waiting. Also, I can no longer give useful feedback because of time constrains. So after...
  4. Preview Alpha Participant - I no longer have the new Home layout?

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Alpha Participant - I no longer have the new Home layout?: Has this happened to anyone else? I did have the new Home layout (which I profusely loved) but now have gone back to the standard Home following updates. submitted by /u/iRedders [link] [comments]
  5. Preview Alpha...tried all sorts of fixes

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Alpha...tried all sorts of fixes: [IMG] submitted by /u/MAJORPOOPY [link] [comments]
  6. Join the Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Ring!

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Ring!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Did one of the new preview builds stop support for certain webcams? (Preview Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Did one of the new preview builds stop support for certain webcams? (Preview Alpha Skip Ahead): I was wondering if one of the newer updates (within the last two weeks) could've caused certain webcams to not be supported anymore? My webcam that use to work is no longer working. (I have...
  8. September 18th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 2004 Update (2004.190916-1920)

in XboX Insiders
    September 18th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 2004 Update (2004.190916-1920): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. September 18th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1911 Update (1911.190915-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 18th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1911 Update (1911.190915-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. September 16th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 2004 Update (2004.190912-1920)

in XboX Insiders
    September 16th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 2004 Update (2004.190912-1920): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]