Alpha Preview - Seeing Caution Signs on games when I boot my XSX.

Discus and support Alpha Preview - Seeing Caution Signs on games when I boot my XSX. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Like the title says. You know the Caution Signs that are triangular with an exclamation point in them? ⚠️ (Unsure if emojis show up on Reddit. They... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_Real_Kuji, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Alpha Preview - Seeing Caution Signs on games when I boot my XSX.

Like the title says. You know the Caution Signs that are triangular with an exclamation point in them?

⚠️ (Unsure if emojis show up on Reddit. They are hit and miss for me.)

It happens when I boot my console then quickly disappears. I'm on a Series X and it seems to be random on which games shows the symbol.

Any idea what this is?

submitted by /u/The_Real_Kuji
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_Real_Kuji, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Outtatime71 Win User

Phantom Dust Failed install

I am also on Preview alpha and getting failure to install only on this game (error 0x800705af) will hard reset and see if this fixes it.
    I tried to re-install it again earlier, with no joy. only getting to 2% before stopping then restarting at 0%, reports have been logging with the insider programme, and on here. Seems odd that its only this game, it needs fixing though as it kicks my Wi-Fi
    off every time it stops installing. could be the alpha preview though as there are still issues with home and the side bar and failing to load home on boot up, so it could have something to do with those issues that are affecting this game installing, hopefully
    they will come up with a fix in the very near future.
  3. master1967 Win User

Phantom Dust Failed install

I am also on Preview alpha and getting failure to install only on this game (error 0x800705af) will hard reset and see if this fixes it.
  4. EjectedBunny Win User

Xbl rewards is saying I'm not gold

Hello ,

Are you a member of the Preview Program, and/or have you participated in the Game Pass Program Alpha?
    Yes I am in the preview program, no i am NOT in the game pass program alpha
  5. SquishyLemon07 Win User

Minecraft Preview Not Showing in InsiderHub

i am looking for the MInecraft Preview app for XSX that allows raytracing to be turned on for consoles not minecraft beta
  6. Samohtvii Win User

How do you get Back to Karkand?

The maps are there and i can see servers using them but it has a yellow caution sign next to it and when i try and join it says 'you need some dlc to play this' or something. :S but yeah i see exactly what is pictured above..
Thema:

Alpha Preview - Seeing Caution Signs on games when I boot my XSX.

1. Alpha Preview - Seeing Caution Signs on games when I boot my XSX. - Similar Threads - Alpha Preview Seeing

2. Help with Xbox One X in Alpha Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox One X in Alpha Preview: Hey guys, have a console I need to do an Offline System Update to. It's on 220613-2200 Is the current OSU capable of being used? Or must I wait? I'd really like to get this console repaired....
  3. Audio issues with OS preview Alpha (2208.220525-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues with OS preview Alpha (2208.220525-2200): OS version XBFLT2208NI\22621.1556.220525-2200 May 27-28 release. After update Xbox wireless headset began to emit a loud crackling sound when being used with the xbox on 5/29/22.. bluetooth would...
  4. Minecraft Preview under Alpha insider ring

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Preview under Alpha insider ring: I had minecraft preview 1.18 installed but this would not update to 1.19 so I left the preview and rejoined I have now got version 1.19.25.70 on my XSX but when you launch it you get the message...
  5. Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview

in XboX Insiders
    Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview: Anyone else have a reoccurring audio crackling or weird "tuh tuh tuh" sound through the headphones when listening to any sort of media whether it be game or anything else from wired headphones...
  6. How do I sign up to Alpha or Aplha Skip-Ahead Preview

in XboX Insiders
    How do I sign up to Alpha or Aplha Skip-Ahead Preview: I have been apart of Insider Program for over 6 Years+ and I only have 3 previews to choose from which is Omega, Delta and Beta which I am currently apart of so how do I sign up to the other 2...
  7. Rejoining the alpha preview program

in XboX Insiders
    Rejoining the alpha preview program: I had left the preview program to fix a problem and now I can’t rejoin alpha? How do I get back in? submitted by /u/loudmaryjane [link] [comments]
  8. Total console crash- Preview alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Total console crash- Preview alpha: Hey guys! I am in the preview alpha- as of about an hour ago my XSX suddenly crashes and the led power button flashes 3 times. Tried hard rebooting and power cycling. It suddenly doesn’t stay on...
  9. Xbox Alpha skipahead preview update insiders

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha skipahead preview update insiders: Ive been a skip ahead member for over a year and i got my xbox series x back yesterday from xbox for repair and got a replacement when i go to xbox insiders ive been removed from skip ahead why...
  10. Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring no longer listed in Update Preview.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring no longer listed in Update Preview.: I’ve been on alpha skip-ahead for a while, testing Update Previews and reporting problems on my consoles, but now both Alpha & Alpha Skip-Ahead are no longer showing up in the Hub.. Submitted a...