Alpha Ring now appearing in console management

Discus and support Alpha Ring now appearing in console management in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's now live on my Xbox. Be sure to restart your Insider Hub app! UPDATE: Want to also confirm that when I registered my system, there was an update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DatGuyHavok, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Alpha Ring now appearing in console management

It's now live on my Xbox. Be sure to restart your Insider Hub app!

UPDATE: Want to also confirm that when I registered my system, there was an update immediately required in system settings.

submitted by /u/DatGuyHavok
    [link] [comments]

/u/DatGuyHavok, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  3. NonSportsGirl Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

I never got an invite but just kept checking the Insider app until the option to move to the Alpha Ring appeared.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

custom gamerpic

Not just the alpha ring now.

Top 4 rings have the option now or you need the beta app on a windows 10 pc.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Custom gamerpic

What ring are you in? Only those in the alpha ring can upload a custom pic via the console.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
Thema:

Alpha Ring now appearing in console management

1. Alpha Ring now appearing in console management - Similar Threads - Alpha Ring appearing

2. October 17th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191015-2100)

in XboX Insiders
    October 17th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191015-2100): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. October 16th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191013-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 16th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191013-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191012-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191012-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Will there be anymore rings above alpha skip ahead sometime in the near future?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be anymore rings above alpha skip ahead sometime in the near future?: I remember reading an article way back that talked about adding additional rings above alpha and alpha skip ahead and was wondering if that's still going to be a thing or not? Been in the program...
  7. Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update: Alright, let's start at the beginning. Making this post because I really, REALLY don't want to have to get my Xbox repaired, and just checking to see if there's something I may have missed or...
  8. October 11th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191010-0522)

in XboX Insiders
    October 11th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191010-0522): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. October 11th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191009-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 11th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191009-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Hi, I'm in the Alpha-Skip Ahead ring and I found this error on the Xbox keyboard, as you...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I'm in the Alpha-Skip Ahead ring and I found this error on the Xbox keyboard, as you...: [IMG] submitted by /u/YozoraGX [link] [comments]