Alpha-ring slow wifi but perfect on public build

Discus and support Alpha-ring slow wifi but perfect on public build in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I'm getting odd issue from some of the Alpha ring build. I have reported them but no luck so far so trying here. networking setup: I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/QQryQ_, Sep 3, 2021.

1. /u/QQryQ_
    /u/QQryQ_ Guest

Hey, I'm getting odd issue from some of the Alpha ring build. I have reported them but no luck so far so trying here. networking setup: I have 300/50Mbps fiber link and 5GHz wifi on the Alpha ring current build I'm getting max 30-40Mbps. When I will leave Insider program, on public build, I have my close to 200+ Mbps throughput without any issues. After signing back the "slowness" begins again. My guess is this is software issue not other as poven with getting back to the official public build. Anybody is haing the same issue, Can Xbox Support investigate it with me? It is a "little"annoying to download updates and waiting hours on my link Alpha-ring slow wifi but perfect on public build :)

submitted by /u/QQryQ_
    [link] [comments]

/u/QQryQ_, Sep 3, 2021
  2. lacrumb Win User

Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

You are in a build that is in the Windows Insider Slow ring. This is a beta build not yet released to the public.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Wifi issues with Xbox one X

I believe this was fixed for people in the alpha ring of the Xbox insider program on March 8th: -

"We have resolved the issue in which your Wi-Fi connection would lag for 3-4 seconds and reoccur after 30 minutes"

This fix has already filtered down from the alpha ring to a couple of the lower preview rings, and it should be included in the public build of the dashboard which I would imagine will be pushed out in early April, although that's just an educated guess.
    It might be a little sooner, it might be a little later.
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
  6. PooBone Win User

Wifi issues with Xbox one X

I believe this was fixed for people in the alpha ring of the Xbox insider program on March 8th: -

"We have resolved the issue in which your Wi-Fi connection would lag for 3-4 seconds and reoccur after 30 minutes"

This fix has already filtered down from the alpha ring to a couple of the lower preview rings, and it should be included in the public build of the dashboard which I would imagine will be pushed out in early April, although that's just an educated guess.
    It might be a little sooner, it might be a little later.
    This is still not in place, if it was meant to fix this issue.
Thema:

1. Alpha-ring slow wifi but perfect on public build - Similar Threads - Alpha ring slow

2. Are you interested in joining the Alpha or Alpha Skip-Ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Are you interested in joining the Alpha or Alpha Skip-Ahead rings?: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Alpha ring not loading apps or games.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring not loading apps or games.: After the update this morning my seriesX simply will not load ANYTHING. I cant even report it because the app doesn't load. Anybody else seeing this or have a work around? submitted by...
  4. Lost access to Alpha Ring on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Lost access to Alpha Ring on Series X: When I got the new console I didn’t notice until now that my Alpha ring access was gone. I definitely was a part of it on the original Xbox. Is there any one I can contact on how to get access...
  5. Cannot update my second xbox console to alpha ring. Can somebody help?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot update my second xbox console to alpha ring. Can somebody help?: I've got a new xbox series S and I'm not able to join the alpha ring even if with the same account I am in the alpha ring on the other console. Can somebody help? submitted by /u/iosifc7...
  6. Skip ahead, how to get an invite for a xbox insider alpha ring, I want to be able to help...

in XboX Insiders
    Skip ahead, how to get an invite for a xbox insider alpha ring, I want to be able to help...: How do i get an invite for alpha tests, I've been on insiders beta for over 2 years please help.. I'm also an xbox ambassador and would love an invite.. I'm also trying to help disabled people to...
  7. Just got a new Series console and the Alpha Skip Ahead ring is gone.

in XboX Insiders
    Just got a new Series console and the Alpha Skip Ahead ring is gone.: My Xbox One is still on ASA but it's missing from my Series S which I got today. Anyone knows how to solve this? submitted by /u/EnzoFerrari85 [link] [comments]
  8. Alpha skip ahead ring joining? Is the survey still up for the invites?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead ring joining? Is the survey still up for the invites?: Is the survey still up to get invited to the skip ahead ring? In the insider hub? Not seeing it. submitted by /u/Vile_demonlord [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha ring, wifi slowness comparing to public release

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring, wifi slowness comparing to public release: Hey Insiders, I have an issue from couple of past Alpha releases (at least 3-5). My WiFi went down on Xbox one X significantly. As per my own investigation this may be related to different driver...
  10. Insanely SLOW updates on "Alpha" Ring? (One X)

in XboX Insiders
    Insanely SLOW updates on "Alpha" Ring? (One X): Hi everyone, As of late, I'm getting insanely slow updates + intermittent game loading on a One X. Well ventilated, I have just had to wait an Hour and 20 minutes for the latest update to...