Alpha ship ahead

Discus and support Alpha ship ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I finally got my alpha skip ahead invite thank you xbox, cant wait to try it out. Any apps or features out there that I should check out first?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/John-dannelly, Oct 10, 2019 at 5:55 AM.

1. Alpha ship ahead

I finally got my alpha skip ahead invite thank you xbox, cant wait to try it out. Any apps or features out there that I should check out first?

submitted by /u/John-dannelly
    [link] [comments]

/u/John-dannelly, Oct 10, 2019 at 5:55 AM
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  6. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
Thema:

Alpha ship ahead

1. Alpha ship ahead - Similar Threads - Alpha ship ahead

2. Alpha-Skip-Ahead Invitations

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha-Skip-Ahead Invitations: [IMG] submitted by /u/ExtraHalo736479 [link] [comments]
  3. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191012-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191012-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Will there be anymore rings above alpha skip ahead sometime in the near future?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be anymore rings above alpha skip ahead sometime in the near future?: I remember reading an article way back that talked about adding additional rings above alpha and alpha skip ahead and was wondering if that's still going to be a thing or not? Been in the program...
  6. Alpha — guess I need an OSU file of latest build...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha — guess I need an OSU file of latest build...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jonathan_x64 [link] [comments]
  7. Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/fudge1218 [link] [comments]
  8. Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external: Hey all, Just had an odd issue that I'm curious if anyone else has run across it. I went to load an app from my pins and it showed as not being installed. Upon looking at my games and apps,...
  9. Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update: Alright, let's start at the beginning. Making this post because I really, REALLY don't want to have to get my Xbox repaired, and just checking to see if there's something I may have missed or...
  10. Alpha ship ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ship ahead: I finally got my alpha skip ahead invite thank you xbox, cant wait to try it out. Any apps or features out there that I should check out first? submitted by /u/John-dannelly [link] [comments]