Alpha skip ahead dashboard issue

Discus and support Alpha skip ahead dashboard issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else having the dashboard be nothing but a black screen. I can't do anything but load most recent games from the guide. No store no mixer no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tempata, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/Tempata
    /u/Tempata Guest

Is anyone else having the dashboard be nothing but a black screen. I can't do anything but load most recent games from the guide. No store no mixer no games and apps just black darkness

submitted by /u/Tempata
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tempata, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Dashboard Update

Only xbox insider alpha skip ahead users are getting the experimental dashboards.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

Consoles that are enrolled in the preview program and are Alpha Or Alpha Skip ahead are randomly chosen to get the new dashboard. If your console has not been chosen, then there is nothing that can be done to to give your console the new dashboard.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
Thema:

1. Alpha skip ahead dashboard issue - Similar Threads - Alpha skip ahead

2. What is the difference in Alpha and Alpha skip-ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    What is the difference in Alpha and Alpha skip-ahead?: What is the difference in the skip ahead? Or are they the same thing? Because I am seeing a lot of people on here having problems with skip ahead. And I don't want to have any issues submitted by...
  3. When will the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Ring! update be available.

in XboX Insiders
    When will the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Ring! update be available.: Good evening. I have been an insider update member for a while now but not really understood what each one represented till now. Just reading about all the different preview rings etc. I see the...
  4. Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Broken?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Broken?: Hi everyone. Just got an LG OLED55B9. I am in alpha Skip-Ahead and I noticed that when I open netflix the TV does detect Dolby Vision but it is stuck in a black screen. I can hear the audio of the...
  5. Xbox One X Alpha Skip Ahead Latest update on 12/4 problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Alpha Skip Ahead Latest update on 12/4 problem: My Xbox One X updated to the latest version of the Alpha Skip Ahead ring of the Insiders Program. Ever since the update my console first started to not start up properly. For example my console...
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191202-0145)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191202-0145): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?: Hey guys, anyone else having the Disney+ app only showing the option for 5.1 audio instead of ATMOS? I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead group. All my other apps work fine with ATMOS and display and play...
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191126-2300)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191126-2300): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox message issue (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox message issue (alpha skip ahead): Since the recent updates every time i send a message on xbox it takes 1-3 hours before the xbox message centre refreshes so i can see what my friends messaged me. I have powercycled the xbox and...