Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Broken?

Discus and support Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Broken? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Just got an LG OLED55B9. I am in alpha Skip-Ahead and I noticed that when I open netflix the TV does detect Dolby Vision but it is stuck... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sanana94, Dec 5, 2019.

1. /u/Sanana94
    /u/Sanana94 Guest

Hi everyone. Just got an LG OLED55B9. I am in alpha Skip-Ahead and I noticed that when I open netflix the TV does detect Dolby Vision but it is stuck in a black screen. I can hear the audio of the app, but the display is just black. Low latency mode is enabled, actually the LG B9 kinda does everything automatically with xbox. I was wondering if this is happening to others?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/Sanana94
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sanana94, Dec 5, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

Hi

The Dolby Vision update has not be enabled yet (from my understanding) in the Skip Ahead build, but will be shortly.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support

It is still in test at this point in time. It may come out with the fall update, which has no release date yet.
    In other words, as a simple user with xbox one x and compatible tv, I can't be using Dolby Vision until update?

ps Fall update - before december, correct?

If you're not in the alpha or alpha skip ahead preview rings in the xbox insider program you will have to wait, yes.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

When will Dolby Vision be available? And how will it work?

Microsoft has released a statement saying that Dolby Vision will only be available for streaming apps and it will not be supported by games. The Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead team which includes myself just started testing it this week. Keep in mind we are
    testing updates scheduled for release in 2019. Nothing more definitive and testing can change release schedule to the general public dramatically. And very few TVs support it. Samsung for example will not use it on any of theirs.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2018/07/14/xbox-one-x-and-s-dolby-vision-update-things-just-...
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

1. Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Broken? - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

2. May I Join The Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead Please?

in XboX Insiders
    May I Join The Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead Please?: May I join the Alpha Skip Ahead? I have been in the insider program for a year and 6 months and I love getting experimental features and testing new stuff. My Xbox GT is XNS Films, please get me...
  3. Achievement tracker is gone in the latest Alpha Skip Ahead release (27/01)

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tracker is gone in the latest Alpha Skip Ahead release (27/01): [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead (2004.200124-1750)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead (2004.200124-1750): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. New default notification position setting (Alpha, Skip Ahead Alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    New default notification position setting (Alpha, Skip Ahead Alpha): Hey Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead Insiders: did you notice this new feature in the latest build? Whether you just prefer them somewhere else or often find your in-game subtitles getting covered up,...
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.200121-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.200121-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot download any games on Xbox One X Alpha Skip Ahead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download any games on Xbox One X Alpha Skip Ahead: I have mentioned this on the Reddit, and was told it was an Xbox.com/status issue. This morning I checked and it said service was good. I tried to download my game again. Still failed. Status...
  8. Updated 01-17-20 currently Alpha skip ahead ring. Console streaming world preview access?

in XboX Insiders
    Updated 01-17-20 currently Alpha skip ahead ring. Console streaming world preview access?: I am currently in the Alpha-Skip Ahead ring with last update on the 17th I have everything setup for console streaming, only thing that shows could be an issue is Network type. I did sign up to...
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead: every game is listed twice.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead: every game is listed twice.: So now every single game is listed twice. Once in installed and once under ready to install. This isn't under the whole list of my owned games. This is under where you manage the individual game....
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.200116-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.200116-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]