Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Gaming

Discus and support Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have a LG C1 OLED and my Xbox is updated to the current alpha skip ahead build. When I play auto hdr or hdr games the dolby vision badge us not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hanscastilo, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Gaming

So I have a LG C1 OLED and my Xbox is updated to the current alpha skip ahead build. When I play auto hdr or hdr games the dolby vision badge us not appearing im only getting the hdr badge. I have dolby vision activated and dolby vision works with my media apps ( ex. Netflix ). Is there a bug right now in the current build preventing me to play games in dolby vision?

submitted by /u/hanscastilo
    [link] [comments]

/u/hanscastilo, Aug 6, 2021
  2. IRB Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

Hi

The Dolby Vision update has not be enabled yet (from my understanding) in the Skip Ahead build, but will be shortly.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Customer Service Hung up on Me

4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support

It is still in test at this point in time. It may come out with the fall update, which has no release date yet.
    In other words, as a simple user with xbox one x and compatible tv, I can't be using Dolby Vision until update?

ps Fall update - before december, correct?

If you're not in the alpha or alpha skip ahead preview rings in the xbox insider program you will have to wait, yes.
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

When will Dolby Vision be available? And how will it work?

Microsoft has released a statement saying that Dolby Vision will only be available for streaming apps and it will not be supported by games. The Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead team which includes myself just started testing it this week. Keep in mind we are
    testing updates scheduled for release in 2019. Nothing more definitive and testing can change release schedule to the general public dramatically. And very few TVs support it. Samsung for example will not use it on any of theirs.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2018/07/14/xbox-one-x-and-s-dolby-vision-update-things-just-...
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
Thema:

Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Gaming

1. Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Gaming - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

2. Alpha skip ahead- series X randomly turns off

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead- series X randomly turns off: Anybody else's Xbox turning of randomly in the latest update. It happend when I was skipping forward on Netflix and when I loaded up YouTube but when I was playing fh5 nothing happend. submitted...
  3. How are you supposed to connect a TV remote to the Xbox? [Alpha skip ahead]

in XboX Insiders
    How are you supposed to connect a TV remote to the Xbox? [Alpha skip ahead]: I just got invited to alpha skip ahead today and tried using the feature to connect a universal remote to the series x. I turned on the feature but couldn't figure it out, I was trying to look up...
  4. Alpha Skip Ahead Issue - I was dropped to Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Issue - I was dropped to Alpha: I had a launch XSX and was in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. I reset that console and sold it and purchased the Halo LE XSX. Now when I go to the Insiders hub it says I am just in the Alpha ring. Any...
  5. Should I enter Alpha Skip-Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I enter Alpha Skip-Ahead?: I just got invited to Alpha Skip-Ahead on my Xbox One Fat and I was wondering if there's many console breaking bugs or something. I'm a little afraid about entering ASA, so pls tell me if you guys...
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2202.211203-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2202.211203-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Should i choose alpha or alpha skip-ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i choose alpha or alpha skip-ahead?: Which is the earliest option? The least buggy of the two submitted by /u/HeyyyItsFrosty [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2202.211130-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2202.211130-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2202.211129-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2202.211129-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Are you interested in joining the Alpha or Alpha Skip-Ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Are you interested in joining the Alpha or Alpha Skip-Ahead rings?: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]