Alpha Skip Ahead: every game is listed twice.

Discus and support Alpha Skip Ahead: every game is listed twice. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So now every single game is listed twice. Once in installed and once under ready to install. This isn't under the whole list of my owned games. This is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Java4452, Jan 18, 2020.

1. /u/Java4452
    /u/Java4452 Guest

So now every single game is listed twice. Once in installed and once under ready to install. This isn't under the whole list of my owned games. This is under where you manage the individual game.

submitted by /u/Java4452
    [link] [comments]

/u/Java4452, Jan 18, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
Thema:

1. Alpha Skip Ahead: every game is listed twice. - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

2. I bought a new Xbox one x can I still switch my alpha skip ahead over to that

in XboX Insiders
    I bought a new Xbox one x can I still switch my alpha skip ahead over to that: Just wondering if I bought a new Xbox one x can I still merge my alpha skip ahead over to that Xbox just under my Xbox live progile? submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments]
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead - No audio in Final Fantasy XV, unable to record game clips and streaming...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead - No audio in Final Fantasy XV, unable to record game clips and streaming...: I'm having a weird intermittent audio bug with Final Fantasy XV. I turn on my Xbox One X from a complete shutdown (today was after the dashboard update), start Final Fantasy XV, connect my...
  4. Can no longer sign in (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Can no longer sign in (Alpha Skip Ahead): I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead and ever since the last update (which installed for me about an hour ago) I can no longer sign in to my Xbox. It's saying my Microsoft account does not exist. Just...
  5. Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A): Keep getting the error code (0x8004886A) when trying to sign into xbox live. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2004.200220-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2004.200220-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2004.200218-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2004.200218-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2004.200212-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2004.200212-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Permanent Black Screen (Bug) (Alpha Ring Skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Permanent Black Screen (Bug) (Alpha Ring Skip ahead): I been trying to get this issue resolved as nothing has worked for me. After updating my Xbox One X to the most recent dashboard update (Alpha skip ahead) I decided to watch my friend on twitch...
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2004.200211-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2004.200211-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]