Alpha Skip-Ahead: Issues with Report a Problem

Discus and support Alpha Skip-Ahead: Issues with Report a Problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been trying to submit and issue with console audio. This is the second time I've tried to submit this bug report over the last couple of weeks,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-IRB-, May 16, 2022.

1. /u/-IRB-
    /u/-IRB- Guest

I've been trying to submit and issue with console audio. This is the second time I've tried to submit this bug report over the last couple of weeks, however the report a problem just won't let me.

I've completed all the text as usual, but have a constant spinning circle where the screenshot should load, has been like that for 10 mins now and it won't load, so there is no way of submitting a bug.

The option to submit without a screenshot should be available all the time, not only after it has loaded the screenshot.

Is it only me that has this issue?

submitted by /u/-IRB-
    [link] [comments]

/u/-IRB-, May 16, 2022
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Game And Party Invites Not Working

Are you part of the Xbox Insider Preview program?
    Yeah, I'm the Alpha Skip-Ahead preview. I reported it. That might be the problem.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

as StuartATrueRed states, it is all down to accurate reports. The more you file bug reports, the greater the chance that when they need to top up the Alpha rings, you will get an invite.

if you do get an invite to Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead, be prepared for lots of bugs and issues.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
Thema:

1. Alpha Skip-Ahead: Issues with Report a Problem - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220622-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220622-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220621-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220621-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220618-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220618-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220613-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220613-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?: It would be greatly appreciated. I was in it but shipped my Xbox Series X in for a repair and after receiving the new replacement I was no longer in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. The option is...
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220610-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220610-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. How to enable Alpha Skip Ahead Program

in XboX Insiders
    How to enable Alpha Skip Ahead Program: I am also in the insider program (Omega) but I think there are other different levels for testing as well. For example, why can't I join the Alpha Skip Ahead program, which I think is necessary...
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220608-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220608-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220606-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220606-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]