Alpha Skip Ahead: Keeps forgetting Wifi & Xbox Live Info - requires new login all the time...

Discus and support Alpha Skip Ahead: Keeps forgetting Wifi & Xbox Live Info - requires new login all the time... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For about 2 Releases now. When I put my Xbox One X into standby and wake it up again I am often required to Login to my Wifi again with credentials... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rosenkrieger360, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Alpha Skip Ahead: Keeps forgetting Wifi & Xbox Live Info - requires new login all the time...

For about 2 Releases now. When I put my Xbox One X into standby and wake it up again I am often required to

1. Login to my Wifi again with credentials
    2. Login to my Xbox Live Account again (with password)

I have tried

1. 100% Reboot
    2. Hard-Reset

But it is still behaving the same way. After a few hours I need to login with Wifi Password and then my Xbox Live Account also.

Already reported it. But so far no feedback/etc.

submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360
    [link] [comments]

/u/rosenkrieger360, Sep 14, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

My xbox decided to reset itself

3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

It still hasn't been released to all Alpha's, so you will have to be a little patien
    Yeah, exactly. All that's been announced, so far, is some Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha members.

"We need your help testing out the new interface. The new experimental Home rolls out this week to select Xbox Insiders in our Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead rings. For more details on rollout, keep an eye on the Xbox Insiders section of
    Xbox Wire."

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/07...oll-out-to-xbox-insiders/#r752bX4ySHJOf7DD.99
  4. kev edin Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Ye im on alpha skip ahead, i have been on the program over 4 years.

To get on alpha skip you nneed to have been a active member for a set time.

You will get there just keep plodding on 👍
  5. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
Thema:

Alpha Skip Ahead: Keeps forgetting Wifi & Xbox Live Info - requires new login all the time...

1. Alpha Skip Ahead: Keeps forgetting Wifi & Xbox Live Info - requires new login all the time... - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

2. Alpha-Skip-Ahead Invitations

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha-Skip-Ahead Invitations: [IMG] submitted by /u/ExtraHalo736479 [link] [comments]
  3. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Will there be anymore rings above alpha skip ahead sometime in the near future?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be anymore rings above alpha skip ahead sometime in the near future?: I remember reading an article way back that talked about adding additional rings above alpha and alpha skip ahead and was wondering if that's still going to be a thing or not? Been in the program...
  5. Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/fudge1218 [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external: Hey all, Just had an odd issue that I'm curious if anyone else has run across it. I went to load an app from my pins and it showed as not being installed. Upon looking at my games and apps,...
  7. October 11th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191010-0522)

in XboX Insiders
    October 11th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191010-0522): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!: Title. I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me and congrats to everyone else who got in too. I'm very excited to see where we can take the platform form next in the future! submitted by...
  9. Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!: A quick, top-level post to thank Xbox Staffers and Helpers for your always-on support of this subreddit and other platforms MS/XB utilizes to communicate with it’s Insiders. A very loud THANK YOU...
  10. How big is the Alpha Skip-Ahead Update?

in XboX Insiders
    How big is the Alpha Skip-Ahead Update?: I’d sure appreciate some feedback on anything Alpha related? (Pros/Cons) Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/acideyezz [link] [comments]