Alpha Skip ahead major problems after update

Discus and support Alpha Skip ahead major problems after update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; To add onto the post I made yesterday about the Xbox shutting itself off randomly; I am now having issues with the OS it self. Certain actions is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Midice, Aug 27, 2019.

1. /u/Midice
    /u/Midice Guest

To add onto the post I made yesterday about the Xbox shutting itself off randomly; I am now having issues with the OS it self. Certain actions is causing major instability in my wired connection for internet.

I'm literally losing internet for trying to open up messages, sign in, play a game, checking the store, etc. This is a brand new modem, router, and Ethernet cord. After numerous tests, it's the update itself that caused this issue. I'm sitting here scratching my head like how in the hell can software be causing my router to lose internet connection?

I honestly hope I worded this right because I've never experienced an issue like this before. I mean, simply opening up my messages causes my Xbox to LOSE FREAKING INTERNET?!

Alpha insiders, Alpha Skip Ahead insiders, Has this happened to you at all?!

I've even called my IP and voiced my concern and they haven't had any issues.

submitted by /u/Midice
    [link] [comments]

/u/Midice, Aug 27, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reset itself.

6. Peter R Fleming Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

That's not true, it was a random 50% I am Level 33 and on Alpha Skip Ahead and I did not get it at first I got it a few days after the initial release of the update.
Thema:

1. Alpha Skip ahead major problems after update - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip ahead

2. October 21st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191017-2100)

in XboX Insiders
    October 21st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191017-2100): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. [Alpha Skip Ahead] myTube app doesen't work with new builds

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Skip Ahead] myTube app doesen't work with new builds: For about a week, a bug has affected myTube, which leads to an infinite loading screen of the video, which in turn causes the inability to finish seeing it. This bug affects both myTube Beta and...
  4. Worried about joining Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Worried about joining Alpha Skip Ahead: I've been on the insider program for about 3 years now and I love doing my bit! I keep seeing adverts and surveys about joining Alpha Skip-Ahead. I am currently in the alpha. I'm just worried...
  5. Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...

in XboX Insiders
    Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...: submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  6. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  7. My xbox keep disconnecting from the internet on alpha skip ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox keep disconnecting from the internet on alpha skip ahead.: Does anyone having problems with there system that keep disconnecting from the internet? It makes the 5th time disconnecting this week. submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  8. Alpha skip ahead invations

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead invations: When will the alpha skip ahead invations be rolling out? submitted by /u/Finchyboy894 [link] [comments]
  9. Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead: Console takes ages to start up, when it does it has a chance to not be able to load the dashboard, if it does load the dashboard it will only be able to load apps for about 10 minutes, after that...
  10. I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard: Anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]