Alpha skip ahead on my both consoles not possible?

Discus and support Alpha skip ahead on my both consoles not possible? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello insiders, I‘m at the Insider Programm since 4 years. Now I have a problem: On my Xbox One S I’m in the Alpha skip ahead ring, but on my new... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dewa92, Oct 13, 2021.

1. /u/Dewa92
    /u/Dewa92 Guest

Hello insiders,

I‘m at the Insider Programm since 4 years. Now I have a problem: On my Xbox One S I’m in the Alpha skip ahead ring, but on my new series X is only the Beta ring available. How can I get Alba skip ahead on my series x too?? It’s the same profile on both consoles. My Gamertag is: Dewa92 Greets

submitted by /u/Dewa92
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dewa92, Oct 13, 2021
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  6. gds1972 Win User

My xbox decided to reset itself

Thema:

1. Alpha skip ahead on my both consoles not possible? - Similar Threads - Alpha skip ahead

2. Alpha Skip Ahead Insider ring is active again.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Insider ring is active again.: For anyone who lost your ASA ring, check the Insider app, as I noticed today that I can finally reselect the Skip Ahead ring. Woohoo. submitted by /u/AussieAnon365 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2111.211017-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2111.211017-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2111.211015-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2111.211015-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Can't join alpha skip ahead on my series x but i can join on my one s

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join alpha skip ahead on my series x but i can join on my one s: Title. My one s was on the skip ahead ring but now i want to put it on my series x because of night mode and cloud gaming. But when i check, I can only join up to beta but if i check on my one s,...
  6. How do I sign up to Alpha or Aplha Skip-Ahead Preview

in XboX Insiders
    How do I sign up to Alpha or Aplha Skip-Ahead Preview: I have been apart of Insider Program for over 6 Years+ and I only have 3 previews to choose from which is Omega, Delta and Beta which I am currently apart of so how do I sign up to the other 2...
  7. alpha skip ahead gone.....reinstated by team insider member.

in XboX Insiders
    alpha skip ahead gone.....reinstated by team insider member.: Hello, i lost access to skip ahead ring as soon as i upgraded to the series x and apparently a lot of people did as well. One person posted on here that an Insider team member helped them rejoin...
  8. Xbox Series X, alpha skip ahead, vudu dropping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, alpha skip ahead, vudu dropping: Since i can't seem to report it because my report button is missing, is anyone else having issues with vudu dropping about every 5 mins when watching a movie?? It doesn't matter the movie! And...
  9. Issue with doing the update. Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with doing the update. Alpha Skip Ahead!: I am in Alpha skip ahead and I have tried to start the update three times now but it keeps saying “there was a problem with the update” I power cycled my console and connection is good....
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2111.211013-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2111.211013-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]