Alphabetical search

Discus and support Alphabetical search in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I do not know if this option would be interesting but if there was an option like pressing Y to get the keyboard and typing the letter of someone's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Alphabetical search

I do not know if this option would be interesting but if there was an option like pressing Y to get the keyboard and typing the letter of someone's nickname to be able to have it faster or have an alphabetical list on the side and can navigate with this one?

submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C
    [link] [comments]

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 8, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Can't download Demos, I can download everything else.

They do have an alphabetic search if you know the title.
  3. onyxishere Win User

The Impossible game

Go to the games tab and search through the list of games. If I remember correctly this game is an Indie game so you will need to be in that section searching alphabetically.
  4. XVinny84X Win User

Can't find content on xbox.com

I'm searching through marketplace. I tried searching in history, but with 100 pages it's impossible to find. If only there was a search option in there (is there?) or option to put it in alphabetical order (again, not sure if there is?) that would help
    me greatly...
  5. Bobazoid1 Win User

Compare games (with friends)

How is the "compare games" list sorted? You think it would be in alphabetical order or let you search for a particular game to compare.
  6. Iceberg cL Win User

Halo 4 Unlocking Six Specialization HELP!?!?!?

@NITR0X606 How are they doing it then? Are they sending in Alphabetic order or are they just randomly sending them. Because if that's the case I am around the middle of the alphabet for email and GT.
Thema:

Alphabetical search

1. Alphabetical search - Similar Threads - Alphabetical search

2. Problemas com pesquisas no Bing , Microsoft Rewards[Problems with Bing Searches, Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com pesquisas no Bing , Microsoft Rewards[Problems with Bing Searches, Microsoft...: Desde semana passada eu tenho a tarefa semanal, no Microsoft Rewards, de fazer 50 pesquisas no Bing para continuar a minha sequencia semanal , mas todas as vezes que eu abro o Bing e faço as...
  3. Are you able to use the search feature in the Microsoft store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you able to use the search feature in the Microsoft store?: Today (11/25/19) I updated as required on my Xbox One X. I wanted to search for a game in the store and when I selected the search option the option is highlighted it just play a sound when I...
  4. Search Icon is back on the guide button. Yay

in XboX Insiders
    Search Icon is back on the guide button. Yay: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatFreelance [link] [comments]
  5. Smartglass on iPad no longer searches popular tags.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Smartglass on iPad no longer searches popular tags.: As of one of the recent version, a few months ago now, we can no longer search popular tags when looking for groups. I only play Destiny 2 and when I search for popular tags, none are shown...
  6. Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?: I've tried restarting app, xbox, modem. It started it after setting up a new modem, with higher speeds. Wired connection 2556e7dc-6dd5-4a3e-8a10-d8e1865571a1
  7. Having issue with search or typing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issue with search or typing in: When i type in the microsoft store my letter selector scrolls up even when i hold down the joystick and d pad it still does it and kn game my screen will go down 35501c17-71ee-4066-8d3f-b6f57ed30933
  8. Xbox One Media Player App Alphabet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Media Player App Alphabet: Discussion? Support? Both! I think that it would be a GREAT idea for the media player for XBOX One to have an alphabet at the top or some other way that you can quickly and easily select the...
  9. XBOX ONE Media Player App, play by track number instead of alphabetical file order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Media Player App, play by track number instead of alphabetical file order.: I have a thumb drive connected to my XBOX ONE with my music collection on it. When I play an album its playing the songs in alphabetical order by the actual file name. How do I get it to play them...
  10. Think MS need to learn the Alphabet again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think MS need to learn the Alphabet again.: http://oi59.tinypic.com/b7xkiq.jpg If you look at the list of my games peggle 2 comes after Plants vs Zombies. If these are the people who are making the X1 the console is doomed for ever....