Alphabetical search

Discus and support Alphabetical search in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I do not know if this option would be interesting but if there was an option like pressing Y to get the keyboard and typing the letter of someone's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Alphabetical search

I do not know if this option would be interesting but if there was an option like pressing Y to get the keyboard and typing the letter of someone's nickname to be able to have it faster or have an alphabetical list on the side and can navigate with this one?

submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C
    [link] [comments]

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 8, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Can't download Demos, I can download everything else.

They do have an alphabetic search if you know the title.
  3. onyxishere Win User

The Impossible game

Go to the games tab and search through the list of games. If I remember correctly this game is an Indie game so you will need to be in that section searching alphabetically.
  4. XVinny84X Win User

Can't find content on xbox.com

I'm searching through marketplace. I tried searching in history, but with 100 pages it's impossible to find. If only there was a search option in there (is there?) or option to put it in alphabetical order (again, not sure if there is?) that would help
    me greatly...
  5. Bobazoid1 Win User

Compare games (with friends)

How is the "compare games" list sorted? You think it would be in alphabetical order or let you search for a particular game to compare.
  6. Iceberg cL Win User

Halo 4 Unlocking Six Specialization HELP!?!?!?

@NITR0X606 How are they doing it then? Are they sending in Alphabetic order or are they just randomly sending them. Because if that's the case I am around the middle of the alphabet for email and GT.
Thema:

Alphabetical search

1. Alphabetical search - Similar Threads - Alphabetical search

2. This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would...

in XboX Insiders
    This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  3. internet explorer error that is not found in error code search

in XBoX Games and Apps
    internet explorer error that is not found in error code search: for the last few months i have had the error (0x838601e7) come up every time i open internet explorer, with the options of Try again or use offline. I'm not finding any info from anyone else...
  4. xbox voice search microsoft edge

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox voice search microsoft edge: after this last update 8/23/19 i cant voice search on microsoft edge is this just me or everyone ? 72abdd31-08e5-466b-8b1d-7f8b7389f362
  5. No groups popping up when searching for group?

in XBoX on Windows
    No groups popping up when searching for group?: I used to use the game bar without logging into my account. Groups would pop up at this time. However, when I logged in, they disappeared. (I am using it for Minecraft.) [img]...
  6. Xbox One Microsoft Edge change search engine

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Microsoft Edge change search engine: Why can't we change our default search engine from Bing to Google on the Edge app on Xbox? submitted by /u/wja77754 [link] [comments]
  7. My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps: I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason. Everytime I try and search for an app it says...
  8. Xbox One Media Player App Alphabet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Media Player App Alphabet: Discussion? Support? Both! I think that it would be a GREAT idea for the media player for XBOX One to have an alphabet at the top or some other way that you can quickly and easily select the...
  9. XBOX ONE Media Player App, play by track number instead of alphabetical file order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Media Player App, play by track number instead of alphabetical file order.: I have a thumb drive connected to my XBOX ONE with my music collection on it. When I play an album its playing the songs in alphabetical order by the actual file name. How do I get it to play them...
  10. Think MS need to learn the Alphabet again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think MS need to learn the Alphabet again.: http://oi59.tinypic.com/b7xkiq.jpg If you look at the list of my games peggle 2 comes after Plants vs Zombies. If these are the people who are making the X1 the console is doomed for ever....