Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

Discus and support Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vinder1337, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Vinder1337
    Vinder1337 Guest

Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since this only allows me to go back 3 months. Any help would
    be really useful. I also checked my purchase online via the Order History and it is confirmed.

:)

Vinder1337, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox one.

What game are you trying to download?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox one.

The Lego Marvel games are not backwards compatible so you won't be able to download that on the One without purchasing the One version.

Lego Batman 2 is compatible though. As long as you're using the same account that purchased it, it should show as ready to install in your library in Games and Apps. You can also try checking it in the store to see if it'll let you install it from there.

The purchase history for 360 games is really only available on the 360 at this point. If you don't have access to one to check and you're sure you purchased the game on the same account, you'll want to contact support. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Kyle8497 Win User

Issue Downloading Halo: Reach DLC Packs.

"Players will need to buy Xbox 360 DLC through the console itself."

OK, I did that three years ago when I bought Halo: Reach.

"If you already own DLC for backwards-compatible Xbox 360 games, you should be good to go, as all DLC will be automatically downloaded with the game."

The map packs did in fact appear as available downloads for Halo: Reach on the Xbox One, but not the extra armor, etc.
  5. MarcusAl Win User

Cant play CoD Black ops online..

How do I recover the account? the connection is fine, just downloaded all kinds of patches to my XBOX since it hasnt been plugged in to internet for a few years..

Can it have something to do with the fact that I bought Gold membership just 30 minutes ago? that CoD cant see it yet and therefore wont let me play online?
  6. nnob5603 Win User

Console freezing on startup

I did not purchase a warranty for my Xbox, they wont let me send it back. I already called Target (where I bought it from) and they won't let me exchange it.
Thema:

1. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox... - Similar Threads - Already bought game

2. xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.: Hello. Recently I've bought xBox Game Pass Ultimate since I wanted to redeem one of the rewards available. However, when I try to claim any of them on the Windows 10 xBox app, instead of there...
  3. Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...: I bought a copy Battlefront 2 (receipt and payment in Jan 2020) - at the time I had a game pass, but when that expired two day's ago, so did my access to the game. Note: I bought the game, it was...
  4. buying a game i already bought

in XBoX on Windows
    buying a game i already bought: I was trying to buy Minecraft for windows 10 on google from the official Microsoft website ,and it says I own this product but when I click install it brings me to the Microsoft store and asks me...
  5. Recommending games based on what you have already bought?

in XboX Insiders
    Recommending games based on what you have already bought?: What if the Microsoft corporation recommended games based on what games you had already bought. This would mean practically picking different genres and recommending games that have a lot of that...
  6. Why can't I play a game I already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play a game I already bought?: You buy other developers games and make me re-buy them?! Give me a trial version to something I paid full for? absurd. How can you do this? clearly your not going to resolve this, and you help...
  7. i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again: a few weeks ago I bought Minecraft for windows 10 after getting my hard drive replaced it say on the Microsoft store that I have to buy it even though I already did...
  8. I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...: submitted by /u/Casual_Squid-88 [link] [comments]
  9. Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought: So few years ago my old Account Minecrafter239 was banned for gamesharing back on 360 which me and friend did, and i never got an option for case review at all when we both consented to do this...
  10. Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?: I recently bough a digital game for a friend, but, they already owned it. Why did MS let me buy a game for someone who already owned the title? How do I get my money back? My friend attempted to...