Already have xbox live but want to add a code.

Discus and support Already have xbox live but want to add a code. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have a quick question. I just recently got my Xbox One, and on the start up I set everything up and I was given an option to try a free 30 day... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KilowattQ, Jun 17, 2014.

1. KilowattQ
    KilowattQ Guest

Hello I have a quick question. I just recently got my Xbox One, and on the start up I set everything up and I was given an option to try a free 30 day trial for xbox live since I didn't already have it. After 30 days it will automatically bill my credit
    card if I don' cancel. So today I received an xbox live promo code, so if I enter that in, does it just add time to my xbox live and I won't be charged on the day that I'm actually supposed to be charged? or how does that work? Thank you in advance

:)

KilowattQ, Jun 17, 2014
  2. JFloUnknown
    JFloUnknown Guest
    Adding more Xbox Live Gold

If we already have a month of Xbox Live Gold on an account, and we bought another year of Xbox Live Gold in a store and want to put the code in, will the year of Xbox Live Gold overlap the time we have left or add to it?

JFloUnknown, Jun 17, 2014
  3. Money

I want to add £7 to my xbox live account so i can buy GTA V I already have £44 in my account but cant figure out how to just add that much without having to buy more than i need

FongyWarpMonglr, Jun 17, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

The new trial code should delay the automatic billing, but you can always deactivate the auto-renewal:

account.xbox.com

maxen, Jun 18, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

The new trial code should delay the automatic billing, but you can always deactivate the auto-renewal:

account.xbox.com
  6. gds1972 Win User

14 day trial

Hi

Just to add to above if you already have an Xbox Live gold membership then the trial code will not work until your current live membership expires. Once your membership arrives the code should then work.
  7. Kz Rye Win User

Autorenewal Gold extensions

Would a 12 month code add onto the 11 months already on my account if I wanted to add it?
  8. LeandroPires Rabelo Win User

Redeem code live gold bonus

It's a code that will give me the right to use live gold for 3 months. You can tell if it will add up to the 12 months I already have
  9. medium bloke Win User

How Do I add profiles to connect to my xboxlive account so they all can play online

Hi, if you want all of your accounts on your console to be Xbox LIVE gold, then you must purchase a subscription for each account you want as gold. You cannot add Xbox LIVE accounts to an account that already has gold.
Thema:

1. Already have xbox live but want to add a code. - Similar Threads - Already live add

2. XBOX LIVE GIFT CARD ALREADY USED

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GIFT CARD ALREADY USED: Hi, I just bought an xbox live gift card of 50 euros from a seller on g2a. The store tells me that the code was already used and the seller says that I need to show him the exact date when the...
  3. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...
  4. Code live dèja utiliser [Translate] Live code already use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code live dèja utiliser [Translate] Live code already use: Bonjour j'ai acheter un code de 14jours sur un cite internet le problème c'est qu'il était deja utiliser j'ai envoyer un émail au cite en question mais ils m'ont demander la date et l'heur a la...
  5. Code Xbox Live Gold already used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code Xbox Live Gold already used: Hello, I bought an Xbox Live gold key today, but the seller asks when the key has been validated, so I can be refunded …. and I can't get to contact the direct online service....
  6. Live xbox code already used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live xbox code already used: Hello, I bought a 3 month xbox live subscription however when I enter the code it is indicated as already used. Could I know the date this code was used, please? [Remove Subscription code by...
  7. Xbox Live not showing as subscribed, yet card already billed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live not showing as subscribed, yet card already billed.: So my Visa gift card has been billed for the $1 for Gold, but it didn't give me access to Gold. I tried it with Game Pass, and it worked just fine. Can I have my Gold status? I can prove the bill...
  8. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  9. xbox live code has already redeem

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live code has already redeem: xbox live code has already redeem bfa94110-19e7-403e-886b-f71421c0f11d
  10. Can you add another Xbox Live account on a different Xbox One that already has an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you add another Xbox Live account on a different Xbox One that already has an account?: Hi, can you add another Xbox live account on a different xbox one that already has an account? My roommate has an xbox one, and his Xbox live account installed on it. I wanted to know if I...