Already own digital version of Tomb Raider on xbox 360

Discus and support Already own digital version of Tomb Raider on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the digital version of Tomb Raider on xbox 360 around Christmas time when it was on sale but haven't really played it due to getting the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by L1ONATTACK, Jan 28, 2014.

1. L1ONATTACK
    L1ONATTACK Guest

I purchased the digital version of Tomb Raider on xbox 360 around Christmas time when it was on sale but haven't really played it due to getting the xbox one. Does anyone know if the definitive version will be any cheaper or will it still be a full priced
    download for me.

:)

L1ONATTACK, Jan 28, 2014
  2. ALL XBOX360 backwards compatibility DVD's are unreadable on XBOX One X!

Report:

1) Turn off your console and unplug it for 30 seconds. --> No fixed, same Problem

2) Remove and redownload your profile --> No fixed, same Problem

3) Factory reset your console keeping games and apps --> No fixed, same Problem (get update in the Factory reset process)

test DVD's after these 3 steps above

Works fine:

Fallout 4 - Xbox One DVD with digital Version on Hard Drive

Skyrim SE - Xbox One DVD with digital Version on Hard Drive

No working:

Fallout New Vegas - 360 Downgrade with digital Version on Hard Drive

Wichter 2 - 360 Downgrade with digital Version on Hard Drive

CoD BO 2 - 360 Downgrade with digital Version on Hard Drive

Tomb Raider Anniversary - New Install and download try of the 360 digital Downgrade

Tomb Raider Legend - New Install and download try of the 360 digital Downgrade

Hearty Greetings

JimmyDG

JimmyDeGrille (gamertag: JimmyDG), Jan 28, 2014
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

far from boring i brough tomb raider on the 360 then when it came to the xbox one i brought it there aswell i own tomb raider and rise of the tomb raider and loved them both

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 28, 2014
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

far from boring i brough tomb raider on the 360 then when it came to the xbox one i brought it there aswell i own tomb raider and rise of the tomb raider and loved them both
  5. JimmyDeGrille (gamer Win User

ALL XBOX360 backwards compatibility DVD's are unreadable on XBOX One X!

Report:

1) Turn off your console and unplug it for 30 seconds. --> No fixed, same Problem

2) Remove and redownload your profile --> No fixed, same Problem

3) Factory reset your console keeping games and apps --> No fixed, same Problem (get update in the Factory reset process)

test DVD's after these 3 steps above

Works fine:

Fallout 4 - Xbox One DVD with digital Version on Hard Drive

Skyrim SE - Xbox One DVD with digital Version on Hard Drive

No working:

Fallout New Vegas - 360 Downgrade with digital Version on Hard Drive

Wichter 2 - 360 Downgrade with digital Version on Hard Drive

CoD BO 2 - 360 Downgrade with digital Version on Hard Drive

Tomb Raider Anniversary - New Install and download try of the 360 digital Downgrade

Tomb Raider Legend - New Install and download try of the 360 digital Downgrade

Hearty Greetings

JimmyDG
  6. Grashnak-24F4AD47-5F Win User

error updating Forza Motorsport 5

Got the same Message with Digital Versions of Tomb Raider and Thief.

Any Solutions? Hints or Ideas? Microsoft?
  7. Major Wreckus Win User

Tomb raider out now

NVM, found my answer on the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition FAQ:

Will Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition be available as a digital download?

Yes, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will be available as a digital download on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at launch.
  8. Will Deal 777 Win User

Question about Forza 5 "GOTY" Edition

If it's anything like Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition yes the achievements are present for both games. I played Tomb Raider on my 360 and bought the DE for the XB1 and just started playing it and got my first achievement on that version.
Thema:

1. Already own digital version of Tomb Raider on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Already own digital

2. Problem playing a game I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem playing a game I already own: So i have minecraft xbox one editon which gives a free download to minecraft windows 10. Ive been playing windows 10 minecraft for a while now and i just got a trail fro gamepass and when it...
  3. Game that I already own will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game that I already own will not install: Fortnite would not update, so we uninstalled hoping to reinstall. Now it says I own the game but it won't install. When we select 'install' it simply does nothing...
  4. Having to buy an already owned game again issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to buy an already owned game again issue: My brother bought Destiny 2 on his Xbox One but somehow it uninstalled and it says that he has to buy the game again. I’m game sharing with him so he allowed me to get it but he doesn’t. It even...
  5. Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned: So I already owned the physical version of thebwitcher 3 wild hunt, I recently downloaded the digital version if the game, specifically the complete edition. The game downloaded but when I went to...
  6. Xbox Won't allow me to play games I already own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Won't allow me to play games I already own.: My Xbox randomly stopped allowing me to play any of my already installed games. After continuously trying to remedy the situation I came to the solution, it's called a "soft reset" i.e you don't...
  7. Wants me to re purchase digital games I had already owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wants me to re purchase digital games I had already owned: I had previously owned GTA V digitally on my Xbox one. Today I bought the one x and i went to download GTA V again but its saying I don’t own it. 79128249-4545-4ed0-9430-68f814a3ce29
  8. When I try the 25 digit code, the system says I already own the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try the 25 digit code, the system says I already own the game...: Hello, The system say I already own PUBG, but I never installed, even the free version. How can I redeem my 25 digit code? The game don't start the download...Thanks!...
  9. purchasing a physical copy of a game after already owning the digital.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchasing a physical copy of a game after already owning the digital.: i own the digital copy of friday the 13th: the game. i also own savini jason. a new trailer was released for the phyisical copy that had exclusive content. if i purchase the disc, (already having...
  10. Already purchased digital games not owned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already purchased digital games not owned?: So I've gone digital buy my games on my Xbox one. I've noticed games I bought in store say installed/ play you can purchase this title to own. I can play all my games but this has me nervous. I...