Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it

Discus and support Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it 8b12b89a-3a5c-4109-b53c-a1ebe6482edc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartinHextall, May 20, 2022.

1. Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it

Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it

:)

MartinHextall, May 20, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, MartinHextall. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience. Are you trying to play it on Xbox or PC? Please tell me what console or Windows version are you running.

Did you purchase it on Microsoft/Xbox store? Can you see the purchase showing as completed here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Waiting for your answers, my friend.
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

4. Nursemorph Win User

Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

From the Store page:

"For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
  5. QuiGonGym1104 Win User

Pre-download

What version of the game have you purchased? The series X/S versions will not be available to Pre-install until November 10th 2020 according to the following:

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Install dates

Without further information I cannot pin down the exact issue but hope this works for you!
  6. hazedesunna Win User

No rewards points for game purchase

I just purchased Black Ops Cold War and I'm supposed to receive 6000 rewards points. Does that take a certain amount of time to register? I can't claim it and it tries to get me to purchase the base version when I already paid extra for the ultimate
    edition. Thanks.
    Some reward cards are locked to a specific version of the game and buying a higher version doesn't count as fulfilling the requirement
Thema:

1. Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it - Similar Threads - Already purchased black

2. Redeeming Minecraft Bedrock When Minecraft Java Edition Already Purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming Minecraft Bedrock When Minecraft Java Edition Already Purchased?: So I'm aware that to redeem minecraft bedrock edition( windows edition), you had to redeem it before 2018, which I have, when I purchased minecraft java edition, but I have moved to another...
  3. Xbox One S, Halo Infinite, purchase fault, asks to pay for already owned game twice

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S, Halo Infinite, purchase fault, asks to pay for already owned game twice: Halo Infinite Campaign purchase fault For 6 weeks, mid December, trying to play the Campaign on Xbox One S. So - open Halo Infinite on Xbox and select Campaign, Start screen loads and displays...
  4. Being asked to purchase MInecraft Java on the account i already bought it from.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being asked to purchase MInecraft Java on the account i already bought it from.: I already migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft long ago. Microsoft suddenly doesn't recognize my account and asks me to create a new profile on the same email i migrated my account and purchase...
  5. Need to purchase Minecraft Bedrock Edition despite already owning it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to purchase Minecraft Bedrock Edition despite already owning it.: I purchased Minecraft Java Edtion in 2014. I claimed the Windows 10 Bedrock Edition for free when free codes were given to those who owned Java Edition. I have played Windows 10 Bedrock Edition...
  6. Xbox telling me to purchase a game I already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox telling me to purchase a game I already bought?: I recently purchased Vanguard digitally from the Microsoft store. It keeps kicking me from the game and telling me I need to buy the game in order to play it even though I already own it, can...
  7. Purchasing a game that I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing a game that I already own: why do I have to purchase a game that I already installed on a previous console 15a4cbde-2544-4a0d-b543-0eade856f4bc
  8. My Destiny 2 game on Xbox series s is asking me to purchase season I already bought how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Destiny 2 game on Xbox series s is asking me to purchase season I already bought how do...: My Xbox series s keeps asking me to purchase seasons that I have already purchase on destiny 2, I what to the game settings and it even shows all of the seasons installed. How do I fix???...
  9. Minecraft for Windows asks for purchase, but is already owned.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows asks for purchase, but is already owned.: So recently I tried to get back to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Or Minecraft for Windows now). I have achievements on my account that proves I own the game. Installing Minecraft Launcher from the...
  10. Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 doesn't recognize I have already purchased the Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 doesn't recognize I have already purchased the Season Pass: I bought the season pass for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, but when I put the disk into my Xbox One it says I have no DLC and I need to purchase all of the map packs again. I'm using the...