Already sign in but cannot manage Xbox Profile

Discus and support Already sign in but cannot manage Xbox Profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I want to manage Xbox profile. I already sign in to xbox, but in the screen still view sign in button (can't click it anymore). If I open... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ethanaelyovan, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Already sign in but cannot manage Xbox Profile

Hi everyone, I want to manage Xbox profile. I already sign in to xbox, but in the screen still view sign in button (can't click it anymore). If I open in Microsoft.com there is no problem, but in xbox.com can't view my profile. I already clear cache, try
    in IE, Chrome and Fire Fox. Everything still same.

In my screen shot, I already sign in, but the sign in button still there

Already sign in but cannot manage Xbox Profile [​IMG]

:)

ethanaelyovan, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

You have JAVA enabled in your browser? You have Java updated? Do you have updated Adobe Flash?
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Can you try from a different device or may be from phone?
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Are you able to use any of the functions related to your profile?

Checking your order history, subscriptions etc.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

This happened to me several times already too. I keep clicking Sign In but it still just keeps saying "Sign In". It's like a glitch. I closed out of the window and tried again later and it worked. I must have pressed Sign In about 20 times and it would
    not work, it just kept saying Sign In again every time the page refreshed. :/
  6. ngocphi Win User

Where can i download something?

So what is the issue ?

You do know that you cannot use a name twice correct?

You sign into xbox.com with the correct windows live id

If it only a xbox profile you must join live

Xbox live profiles are already connected to the site the idea is to sign into the account
Thema:

1. Already sign in but cannot manage Xbox Profile - Similar Threads - Already sign cannot

2. 12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!: Hey Microsoft! 08/20/2019 - 08/24/2019: I visited a fair named "Gamescom" (Koelnmesse) where also XBOX had a booth. At this particular XBOX booth in Hall 8 I won several "XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE"...
  3. My subscription does not appear and they already loaded it to my card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My subscription does not appear and they already loaded it to my card: A few hours ago I bought a 3 month game pass ultimate subscription for $ 10 and the card was charged but the subscription does not appear on my profile and I do not have the services included in...
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft asks me to sign in, even though I am already signed in? - Can't play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft asks me to sign in, even though I am already signed in? - Can't play...: I own (bought) Minecraft on my Microsoft account. I have an Xbox Live account. I am signed in on both. Therefore, I am under the assumption that I should be able to launch Minecraft in Windows 10...
  5. Forza 4 Cannot sign you in error (But I'm already signed in)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza 4 Cannot sign you in error (But I'm already signed in): Windows 10 -(1803) When I try to start the game (Forza4) I get to the start screen & press enter But it says that it cannot sign me in at this time , please try again. I am already signed into...
  6. Says I already exist when I try and sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I already exist when I try and sign in: I accidentally deleted my account on my XBOX One X. When I try and sign in (under +add new option since its the only one available), it says 'user already exists. You cannot use this account...
  7. "This code has already been redeemed", "Xbox live gold, problem to sign in"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This code has already been redeemed", "Xbox live gold, problem to sign in": Hello guys! I'd really really be thankful if you could help me. First you need to know that I am completely ignorant about Xbox one. I am starting to investigate how it works! :-) I bought 2...
  8. Can't sign in using the internet I've already signed in with several times before

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in using the internet I've already signed in with several times before: So a couple of hours ago I got disconnected from Xbox live, it was a little strange as my internet was working fine and everything else like my phone and tablet could connect without any problems....
  9. Entered Live code during outage - now its "already on file" and we can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Entered Live code during outage - now its "already on file" and we can't sign in: Hi. We entered the 25 digit code during the Live Core server issues yesterday and couldn't sign in. We tried entering the code again last night and this AM and we get a message that says the code...
  10. Netflix keeps telling me to sign up for gold which i already have.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix keeps telling me to sign up for gold which i already have.: Everytime i start netflix on xbox one it prompts me to sign up for gold which i already have ive been a gold subscriber for 4 years now. i never had this problem with my 360. Microsoft needs to...