Already solved, but... more concerned as to why it happened.

Discus and support Already solved, but... more concerned as to why it happened. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, with PSO2 comin' out, I was all hyped up. Downloaded it, having a blast. I go to hop on it this afternoon, and lo and behold, my account's been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LocalIdiot, May 30, 2020.

1. LocalIdiot
    LocalIdiot Guest

So, with PSO2 comin' out, I was all hyped up. Downloaded it, having a blast.

I go to hop on it this afternoon, and lo and behold, my account's been smacked with a temporary suspension. I went through the motions to take care of it so I can keep playin', but it got me to thinkin'.

For what reason was I hit with it?

Fairly new MS account, sure.

But, nothing I've done has been the least bit shady. Keeping my account clean of those scam sites, haven't used it to sign up for anything else, and recent activity, ain't actively targetin' people.

So I am left scratching my head over here about this, just wantin' closure.

:)

LocalIdiot, May 30, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Local,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Unfortunately, there is nothing we here on the forums can do for this issue. All suspensions and bans are handled by the Enforcement team. They do not use the forums as well. I will be locking this thread as no one
    here can provide the answers you are looking for.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. MossTheFox Win User

(Probably) A Bug Caused Xbox One to Enable Night Mode

It's already solved when I start a game after restart my console. I'm just wodering what had made this happen(and why Xbox has Night Mode similar to Windows 10).
  4. bongoband Win User

My achievements don't pop up right away.

Don't worry. I noticed this myself. Curious why it happens but not concerned.
  5. PENz 24 7 Win User

Can't connect to live

We solved it. Corrupt gamertag. Why does that happen?
  6. Krimzen Wolf Win User

Is it Happening Already?

Hey mysterious one..where ya been lol
Thema:

1. Already solved, but... more concerned as to why it happened. - Similar Threads - Already solved more

2. Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network": When i try to sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft PS4, it says that i cant because another psn is using my microsoft account. I sent 3 emails to mojang to help me with it, and they were...
  3. the code already redeemed :(

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    the code already redeemed :(: hi sir so that when I redeemed the code the browser shows me that the code early redeemed and when I talk to the company that I bought from it the code told me that they Reach you and Notice you...
  4. Purchase MW already have

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase MW already have: Call of duty MW I have the disc but it asking me to purchase it again. Can't find any reason why 6c9b745d-d4c1-45fb-83fd-0851ff02796c
  5. Someone already has EA Play (without subscription) - anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Someone already has EA Play (without subscription) - anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360 [link] [comments]
  6. I have already bought Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have already bought Minecraft: I've bought Minecraft windows 10 edition 3 times now on my computer because every time I reset my pc or uninstall the game it asks me to buy it again on this account. I should be able to play the...
  7. This code has already been redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    This code has already been redeemed: I am recovering a code and the browser said this code has already been redeemed Please any help ca68c0b3-4f6e-4a15-9e28-53ee94a6e3ba
  8. Why do I have to repay for puzzles that I already solved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to repay for puzzles that I already solved?: All of a sudden all the puzzles I bought and paid for before are gone and I need to pay for and download again. What gives? Are we going to get a satisfactory answer from Microsoft? Feeling...
  9. Why did I lose my points and now have puzzles that have already been solved that would have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I lose my points and now have puzzles that have already been solved that would have ...: I had a lot more points then the number that are showing on my puzzle game site, and I 've worked puzzles that are showing up unworked. Now I have to reworked the same puzzles to get points to buy...
  10. [closed/solved] 12 month Game Pass code from FanFest (metal card) "already redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    [closed/solved] 12 month Game Pass code from FanFest (metal card) "already redeemed": Hello, at the FanFest at the GamesCom 2017 in Cologne you got a metal card with a 12 months gold and a 12 month Game Pass code. The gold code worked. Now i wanted to play Sea of Thiefes and tried...