Alvarion: Need to speak to an ambassador

Discus and support Alvarion: Need to speak to an ambassador in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Alvarion (Modems/Gateways): Need to speak to an ambassador need to speak with an ambassador about an issue with other Xbox players/friends... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XxTOXICACIDXx23, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Alvarion: Need to speak to an ambassador

Alvarion (Modems/Gateways): Need to speak to an ambassador
    need to speak with an ambassador about an issue with other Xbox players/friends

:)

XxTOXICACIDXx23, Nov 1, 2016
  2. Need to speak to Ambassador

Hello,

I have ran into a situation. A hacker has been asking to have my username and password and I'm afraid I report him, he will possibly fry my router. I would like to speak to an ambassador to tell you more. Thank you for reading, please help me as soon as
    possible.

Whip Cream III, Nov 1, 2016
  3. Need to speak to Ambassador

Dont ever give out any info file a complaint from your console and dont join his parties and i doubt hes even able to fry a router lol so if you are really afraid contact your ISP and ask for them to change your IP also block the person now its very possible
    for someone to fry a router but most just say it to scare people

Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429C-97C2-6F37D077DD60, Nov 1, 2016
  4. Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429 Win User

Need to speak to Ambassador

Dont ever give out any info file a complaint from your console and dont join his parties and i doubt hes even able to fry a router lol so if you are really afraid contact your ISP and ask for them to change your IP also block the person now its very possible
    for someone to fry a router but most just say it to scare people
  5. TGS Neko Senpai Win User

i need to speak to a ambassador

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

head over to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Login with your MS account and click the hammer icon.

From there you can find all info regaring your ban like duration, reason etc.

If you think the ban is unfair, you can submit a case review from there and a PET will look in to it.

The enforcement team isn't on these forums, so you won't be helped by them from here.
  8. Smwutches Win User

I was banned and am no longer an ambassador and want to get it back.

You would need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com to speak to Ambassador staff about it.
Thema:

Alvarion: Need to speak to an ambassador

1. Alvarion: Need to speak to an ambassador - Similar Threads - Alvarion Need speak

2. Microsoft's Refund Policy needs work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft's Refund Policy needs work: To start off, I love Microsoft. I have been with the company for almost 11 years now and I am still supporting they're products. So to the main point. The other day, I bought a game that was...
  3. Need for Speed Underground backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Underground backwards compatible: Can you please make the old need for speed underground backward compatiable that will make everyone happy no doubt 5592971c-b7f3-4a99-b89e-d0fbb811b433
  4. My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...: My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most annoying issue i’ve run into with Xbox 4b2419da-45d5-4b5d-8418-3a88f016c222
  5. I think they need to fix this awful naming of game tiles on home screen...

in XboX Insiders
    I think they need to fix this awful naming of game tiles on home screen...: submitted by /u/ArthmostSA [link] [comments]
  6. 极限竞速地平线4显示无法打开,需要重新安装[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 display can not be opened, need to reinstall]

in XBoX on Windows
    极限竞速地平线4显示无法打开,需要重新安装[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 display can not be opened, need to reinstall]: 极限竞速地平线4显示 法打开,需要重新安 [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 display can not be opened, need to reinstall] 160443ba-714f-462c-accf-b171b91c4721
  7. Communication bans need to be changed. I can prove right now that Microsoft is breaking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication bans need to be changed. I can prove right now that Microsoft is breaking...: That's right. I can prove Microsoft is breaking the policy they are trying to enforce on gamers who get upset and say a curse word and get punished for it. The code of conduct states any...
  8. Need a little help with offline system update

in XboX Insiders
    Need a little help with offline system update: Hi, i'm new here... yesterday my xbox one (6 years old) was automaticaly shutting down after i turned it on about one minute, and it kept doing the same thing. I thought that reseting to factory...
  9. When you enter Xbox Insider Hub, it says that you need to be 18 to use it.

in XboX Insiders
    When you enter Xbox Insider Hub, it says that you need to be 18 to use it.: Seriously, in Microsoft Store it says that it is rated E. I just came to get Minecraft RTX Beta, and even Minecraft is rated E10+. It might not only be just getting Minecraft RTX Beta but also...
  10. Alvarion: Looking for friends

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Alvarion: Looking for friends: Alvarion (Modems/Gateways): Looking for friends I'm currently looking for friends to play minecraft with. If you want to play my Gamer tag is CHIFFONRHOMBAS6. If you want to play please no...