Alvarion: Need to speak to an ambassador

Discus and support Alvarion: Need to speak to an ambassador in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Alvarion (Modems/Gateways): Need to speak to an ambassador need to speak with an ambassador about an issue with other Xbox players/friends... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XxTOXICACIDXx23, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Alvarion: Need to speak to an ambassador

Alvarion (Modems/Gateways): Need to speak to an ambassador
    need to speak with an ambassador about an issue with other Xbox players/friends

:)

XxTOXICACIDXx23, Nov 1, 2016
  2. Need to speak to Ambassador

Hello,

I have ran into a situation. A hacker has been asking to have my username and password and I'm afraid I report him, he will possibly fry my router. I would like to speak to an ambassador to tell you more. Thank you for reading, please help me as soon as
    possible.

Whip Cream III, Nov 1, 2016
  3. Need to speak to Ambassador

Dont ever give out any info file a complaint from your console and dont join his parties and i doubt hes even able to fry a router lol so if you are really afraid contact your ISP and ask for them to change your IP also block the person now its very possible
    for someone to fry a router but most just say it to scare people

Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429C-97C2-6F37D077DD60, Nov 1, 2016
  4. Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429 Win User

Need to speak to Ambassador

Dont ever give out any info file a complaint from your console and dont join his parties and i doubt hes even able to fry a router lol so if you are really afraid contact your ISP and ask for them to change your IP also block the person now its very possible
    for someone to fry a router but most just say it to scare people
  5. TGS Neko Senpai Win User

i need to speak to a ambassador

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

head over to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Login with your MS account and click the hammer icon.

From there you can find all info regaring your ban like duration, reason etc.

If you think the ban is unfair, you can submit a case review from there and a PET will look in to it.

The enforcement team isn't on these forums, so you won't be helped by them from here.
  8. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

I want refund Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition

Hi! You need to speak with Chat Support for that.

You would need to go to the support page and choose Billing, make sure to select speak to Live Agent and do not select Community Ambassador, so that you can speak to Official Support. support.xbox.com/contact-us /

They will determine if you are eligible for a refund.
Thema:

Alvarion: Need to speak to an ambassador

1. Alvarion: Need to speak to an ambassador - Similar Threads - Alvarion Need speak

2. Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...: Hi I love the idea of project-xcloud but the lack of creative games for the kids is a big issue. Some of the games my children love to play are Minecraft, Lego city undercover, TerraTech,...
  3. can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed): I see MANY posts related to this topic -- fox XBox, Office, etc. I have a paid subscription that expired. Haven't used it. Nothing owed to MS. Want to remove it from my account but cannot. I...
  4. Banned someone needs to look into these

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned someone needs to look into these: So my account was banned and theres NO ONE to talk to about it your customer service sucks and are NO HELP. My son who has a learning disability sent invites to a game for christ sakes he...
  5. I need help getting unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting unbanned: So a few minutes ago I got banned for communications banned for no reason until the 20th. I was playing NBA 2k20 with a friend and I posted an lfg for another player. The first person I invited...
  6. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  7. Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here

in XboX Insiders
    Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here: Hi guys,i recently broke my leg and have been bed ridden. Ive been really bored and trying to play xbox But its in my living room and i struggle to move around because of how painfull its is. So i...
  8. You'll need the internet for this. Paradox

in XBoX on Consoles
    You'll need the internet for this. Paradox: You'll need the internet for this. ( I cant use my pad because I have to connect to wifi first but im unable to do so without working pad) PARADOX pls answer . I don't have usb flash drive to do...
  9. Router or Xbox Issues "Need Authentication"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Router or Xbox Issues "Need Authentication": Hey all, I finally upgraded (for me) to an ASUS AC3100 router and a stand alone Netgear modem C700 from a Netgear roouter/modem combo CM7000. I went with Asus based upon recommendations from...
  10. Alvarion: Looking for friends

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Alvarion: Looking for friends: Alvarion (Modems/Gateways): Looking for friends I'm currently looking for friends to play minecraft with. If you want to play my Gamer tag is CHIFFONRHOMBAS6. If you want to play please no...