Always an outage

Discus and support Always an outage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its almost Every week lately that there is some type of outage or service that is not working that we all pay for. I think microsoft should start... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TonyUbatz, May 23, 2020 at 9:02 AM.

1. TonyUbatz
    TonyUbatz Guest

Always an outage

Its almost Every week lately that there is some type of outage or service that is not working that we all pay for. I think microsoft should start compensating us back for time we cannot use their services entirely as theyre intended. I understand the demand
    may be higher with whats going on in the world but if they cant handle that volume decrease their prices or start giving free in game currency as compensation for the inconvenience.

:)

2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox live crash's on Xbox one and Microsoft lie about all was online and check in repell

When did Microsoft lie? Every time there has been an outage Microsoft always reports about it on the Xbox network page.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Social an gameing has been down since 6pm yesterday.

There is an update on the outage on the provided links. There is only a problem with messaging. My Live is working ok. Yours should be fine too by now. Let me explain, when there is an outage, there is always a part of a community that is "infected", not
    all. Even if that person is the next door. I advise patience and wish you the best gaming with your friends as soon as possible.
  4. RumplyBrute0097 Win User

outage

I have been not able to connect for 8 days.
  5. mamboza2 Win User

outage

right i can get my profile now but still cant redeem my membership code get pissed off now might just have to play the Wii!!! lol
  6. KieranSchexnayder Win User

Outage

I just removed my account, and it won't let me add it back on. Error code 0x80a40019
Thema:

Always an outage

1. Always an outage - Similar Threads - Always outage

2. My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]: Hello, Im having a problem every time I get on xbox a error message pops up telling me to go to account.live.com and unlock my account but whats really annoying is the fact that I have to do this...
  3. Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”: When i make any game clips or screenshots, i try to upload them to xbox live or one drive to access. The captures always pop up with the same message saying they cant be shared/accessed and or...
  4. Always appearing offline on Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Always appearing offline on Xbox Console Companion: I've got my profile set to appear online, but for some reason none of my friends can see me online. They cannot receive my messages but can receive my invites ironically. I've reset privacy...
  5. xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.: I have tried to start up my xbox360. It started up a few times and I had to update my software. When I try to start it now it usually (9 times out of 10) will only show a green light in the center...
  6. My RB is always being held down, even if I’m not pressing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My RB is always being held down, even if I’m not pressing it: Sometimes (not always, its random when it happens) my RB is just stuck held down. The button isn’t actually being pressed, so it’s not stuck down. It’s almost as if some sort if electronics in it...
  7. Always happens no matter what picture I choose

in XboX Insiders
    Always happens no matter what picture I choose: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpinnersDinners [link] [comments]
  8. Always happens no matter what picture I choose

in XboX Insiders
    Always happens no matter what picture I choose: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpinnersDinners [link] [comments]
  9. Always happens no matter what picture I choose

in XboX Insiders
  10. Always happens no matter what picture I choose

in XboX Insiders