Always keeps syncing (BF4)

Discus and support Always keeps syncing (BF4) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime i start up Battlefield 4 for the Xbox One it always shows me the adjust-screen option than shows all the first time messages like "welcome to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LibelousCone54, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Always keeps syncing (BF4)

Everytime i start up Battlefield 4 for the Xbox One it always shows me the adjust-screen option than shows all the first time messages like "welcome to battlefield 4"

And it always keeps keeps syncing, while playing any game mode and its really annoying because it resets the character skins and the button layouts

:)

LibelousCone54, Feb 7, 2014
  2. 0x838601e7

whenever I try and open rocket league during the syncing screen it keeps saying something went wrong

hippysforlife, Feb 7, 2014
  3. shloob
    shloob Guest
    Xbox one keeps going to home screen on its own from battlefield 4

Mine keeps having that exact same issue. Only with BF4 its extremely frustrating.

shloob, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Pman-F2FB3B8C-FD22-4 Win User

Lost Save Files (BF4, DR3 & Ryse)

Yep, my my BF4 campaign saves keep disappearing. It always asks me to select a difficulty for a new game. My multiplayer saves are good because it's synced through the EA servers. Obviously this is an issue with Microsoft. I'm gonna tweet support.
  5. OrcaAmity Win User

Just Cause 2

The same thing keeps on happening again and again where Just Cause 2 can't sync with the Cloud and I have to keep on going through those settings again. Why does this game always do this?
  6. turk mcgurk Win User

Need some new XB1 friends

Always down for more BF4 friends
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

BF4 ON XBOX ONE

EA play bf4 on pc's always have
  8. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Do you use your Kinect to play games on your Xbox One?

BF4 is one game that I would always have played with the Kinect because of the voice commands. However I don't own BF4 anymore.
Thema:

Always keeps syncing (BF4)

1. Always keeps syncing (BF4) - Similar Threads - Always keeps syncing

2. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  3. Xbox one S Stuck in Always ON Mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one S Stuck in Always ON Mode: For the last two updates, my xbox seems to always be in always on power mode, even though I have it set for powersaving. It does not matter how I have it set recently. Whewnever I turn it on, it...
  4. Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser.: Hey guys, Since I've got the Xbox Live Gold service, it's always hard to redeem the free games in the Xbox app for Android and also through the web browser. A lot of times the page doesn't...
  5. xbox insider app rate content is now always empty

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider app rate content is now always empty: well I know that my rate content inside of the xbox insider app has been empty for the last 3 updates. I'm not getting the opportunity to get points anymore :(. I have tried on all 3 consoles (2...
  6. Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version: Hi, i got big problem with Microsoft Edge on xbox one X console. I using this browser for uploading all my videos from games for Xbox One x on my onedrive cloud. Im member insider program, i try...
  7. Updates always fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates always fail: for about 2 weeks now, I've been receiving nearly daily updates. Every time they stall at 84-85%. Every time I've had to do a factory reset in order for the console to be functional again. Any...
  8. Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version: Hi, i got big problem with Microsoft Edge on xbox one X console. I using this browser for uploading all my videos from games for Xbox One x on my onedrive cloud. Im member insider program, i try...
  9. Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.: I installed Metro Exodus on Xbox (Beta) PC / Windows 10 before and played a few minutes. When I tried to restart it a few weeks later, an update was required but this update never finished. I...
  10. i always got disconnected in all xbox games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    i always got disconnected in all xbox games on PC: Since i started xbox games on my pc i have a lot of problems with the conection every game i try to play ex. Gears 4 Gears 5 Sea of thieves its always the same i can only play like 10 min then a...