Always keeps syncing (BF4)

Discus and support Always keeps syncing (BF4) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime i start up Battlefield 4 for the Xbox One it always shows me the adjust-screen option than shows all the first time messages like "welcome to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LibelousCone54, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Always keeps syncing (BF4)

Everytime i start up Battlefield 4 for the Xbox One it always shows me the adjust-screen option than shows all the first time messages like "welcome to battlefield 4"

And it always keeps keeps syncing, while playing any game mode and its really annoying because it resets the character skins and the button layouts

:)

LibelousCone54, Feb 7, 2014
  2. 0x838601e7

whenever I try and open rocket league during the syncing screen it keeps saying something went wrong

hippysforlife, Feb 7, 2014
  3. shloob
    shloob Guest
    Xbox one keeps going to home screen on its own from battlefield 4

Mine keeps having that exact same issue. Only with BF4 its extremely frustrating.

shloob, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Pman-F2FB3B8C-FD22-4 Win User

Lost Save Files (BF4, DR3 & Ryse)

Yep, my my BF4 campaign saves keep disappearing. It always asks me to select a difficulty for a new game. My multiplayer saves are good because it's synced through the EA servers. Obviously this is an issue with Microsoft. I'm gonna tweet support.
  5. OrcaAmity Win User

Just Cause 2

The same thing keeps on happening again and again where Just Cause 2 can't sync with the Cloud and I have to keep on going through those settings again. Why does this game always do this?
  6. turk mcgurk Win User

Need some new XB1 friends

Always down for more BF4 friends
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

BF4 ON XBOX ONE

EA play bf4 on pc's always have
  8. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Do you use your Kinect to play games on your Xbox One?

BF4 is one game that I would always have played with the Kinect because of the voice commands. However I don't own BF4 anymore.
Thema:

Always keeps syncing (BF4)

1. Always keeps syncing (BF4) - Similar Threads - Always keeps syncing

2. Xbox always scrolling down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox always scrolling down: I recently encountered an issue with my xbox one S where no matter what screen im on its always scrolling down like im holding the dpad down. I've tried multiple controllers and realized it even...
  3. Xbox always messing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox always messing up.: How is it that xbox is always messing up? From the chats, the it showing friends offline , to it always kicking me out of the game. Tonight is not the first night these issues have been prevalent....
  4. Minecraft specifically always has trouble updating.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft specifically always has trouble updating.: Minecraft on Xbox one never starts the update process. Everytime I try, it just stays stuck at 0%. I have storage space and plenty of it too. I've tried changing install locations. I've restarted...
  5. Xbox party is always says its connecting me and usually 3 other people and wont stop.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox party is always says its connecting me and usually 3 other people and wont stop.: when i join a party i just have the connecting box for me and usually 2 other people. It never loads I have let it sit for hours. This problem is only on my Xbox. I can connect on Xbox mobile and...
  6. Deep Rock Galactic Windows Store Version does not save any progress and always starts over...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic Windows Store Version does not save any progress and always starts over...: Hello dear community, I am currently struggeling with playing Deep Rock Galactic on Windows 10. I already had the Xbox Game Preview Version from 2018 and played this game for a while. I wanted to...
  7. My preference always 4k hdr, but clips recorded in 1080, can you fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    My preference always 4k hdr, but clips recorded in 1080, can you fix this?: Screenshots works fine always in 4k, but clips always in 1080. Unacceptable. Fix this. Thx. RAP via console done ✅ submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One S control always breaks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S control always breaks: I bought a new controller for XBOX one in December 2019. The controller broke (RB button) 70 days later, I asked Microsoft to change it and they changed it and sent me a new controller. A little...
  9. Game captures not always saving - Beta Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Game captures not always saving - Beta Insider: Game captures not always saving I've noticed recently (in the last couple of months) that my game captures are not always being saved. I use Guide -> Record what happened (X) to do these. I can't...
  10. Microsoft Family Safety Report Always Wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety Report Always Wrong: Hello, Each week I get my Microsoft Family Safety report for the activity of my boys on their Xbox and each week it is wrong. I even spent 30 minutes on tech support trying to make sure that our...