Am i able to use Japanese letters in my gamertag ?

Discus and support Am i able to use Japanese letters in my gamertag ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive seen people with names before but not gamertags set as such a62cea75-e05f-4496-b319-be47f2dec36a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XavierMcGinnis, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Am i able to use Japanese letters in my gamertag ?

Ive seen people with names before but not gamertags set as such

:)

XavierMcGinnis, Sep 22, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Xavier,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are wanting to use letters from a different language. Gamer tags are region specific so in short, if you live where Japanese is used than yes, If you live in the US then this is not available as you are
    unable to change languages/region. Here is a
    guide for changing gamer tag

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. denis97g Win User

yes, but you'll have to do it from a pc.
  4. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Can this person please be deleted?

Have you tried doing what I did?

-

I wanted (my gamertag) but found that someone else had already taken it using all letters so I just changed some of the letters to numbers (like they do on car registration/license plates) and I was able to have the gamertag I wanted.
  5. MyDisplayedName Win User

Am I able to use a gamertag of a deleted account?

btw. i didnt get the point of paying for changing the GT...can somebody tell the story behind that ? Thank you.
  6. voteDC Win User

Am I able to use a gamertag of a deleted account?

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]That would cost a lot of money and still wouldn`t work.[/quote]Why wouldn't it work?

If I were to change my name from to MsWibble, that would free the former up to be used on another account.
Thema:

1. Am i able to use Japanese letters in my gamertag ? - Similar Threads - able Japanese letters

2. Not able to make purchases in Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to make purchases in Microsoft Bingo: For some reason I am no longer to make any purchases in Microsoft Bingo. It tells me that I "already own the content" and then displays a message that that there was an error with the purchase....
  3. Ori and the Blind Fores Xbox Game Pass PC not able to log in to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Blind Fores Xbox Game Pass PC not able to log in to Xbox Live: I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and I wanted to try and play Ori and the Blind Forest, but every time I start the game I can't get past the "Press Any Key" menu because it asks me to sign in to Xbox...
  4. MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE: FIRSTLY MY MICROPHONE IS WELL IN CONDITION AND IT IS WORKING GOOD FOR ONLINE MEETINGS AND WHILE I AM RECORDING VIA VOICE RECORDER THERE IS SOME PROBLEMS LIKE SOME KIND OF SOUND IS COMING IN...
  5. Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f": When trying to install the Xbox beta I receive the error: "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f" a8216571-d8d0-4c15-883b-522281d4bb68
  6. Xbox One not able to turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not able to turn on: Hey guys! I’ve had my Xbox one for quite a few years, and over the last few days I’ve had a huge issue with trying to turn on my console. Every time I turn it on, it will go to the green Xbox...
  7. Am I able to report this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to report this?: Someone told me to go to hell implying I should die and go to enternal suffering and I was wondering if I could report that message and what would the report be under (profanity, harmfull etc)....
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile: Hi On my xbox one console we have 4 profiles that are part of a family. I bought and downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare, but am only able to play it on the profile that I bought it with....
  9. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...
  10. I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrkeitsuke [link] [comments]