Am I at risk of deletion?

Discus and support Am I at risk of deletion? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my moms friend’s son was at my house, and hes a bit of a troublemaker. Like, hes BAD. So he gets on my xbox and charges over $200 on my grandmas... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by klondu, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:42 AM.

1. klondu
    klondu Guest

So my moms friend’s son was at my house, and hes a bit of a troublemaker. Like, hes BAD. So he gets on my xbox and charges over $200 on my grandmas credit card, and now shes mad at me for it. Am I at risk of my account be either deleted or permenantly banned? Can I contact someone at Microsoft to prevent a ban? I have thousands of dollars worth of items on games, and i would like to not be permenently banned or deleted. And yes, i know this sounds like a casual excuse to get out of a problem, but this is the truth. I genuenly wish not to have my account ruined

:)

2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Depending on the purchase, you can request a refund for the purchased items HERE. You shouldn't have your account deleted/banned for unwanted purchases on the account. However, if you'd not want him to get onto your Xbox when you're not using it, you can try disconnecting it from the wifi in your network settings when you're over, and you can also try logging out of your account so that he cannot get onto it.
  3. timegoat Win User

modded lobbies

If I can't join a game without risking a modded lobby, than what am I paying for?
  4. f00xm4n Win User

Xbox One Day One Edition to come with Forza Motorsport 5

I'll gladly swap Fifa for forza, but no way I am risking swapping pre orders
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Does the On Demand version Halo3 support chinese?

I am not sure, to be honest, sorry man : ( I don't think so though, and wouldn't risk the money.
  6. wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A Win User

EA forums hacked?

Thanks for the heads up, no way am I risking my awesome gamertag. Changing PW now.
Thema:

1. Am I at risk of deletion? - Similar Threads - risk deletion

2. Conquest Risk for Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conquest Risk for Windows 10.: I have a version of Sean O'Connor's Conquest ( Risk ) ; but it doesn't work very well on my W-10 PC. Seems to be a compatibility issue. Can anyone advise ? Is there a more up-to-date version...
  3. Switching to delta - risks and implications

in XboX Insiders
    Switching to delta - risks and implications: So im finally able to switch to delta, which means new UI time!!! What are the risks of console breaking bugs submitted by /u/Josephoidy20 [link] [comments]
  4. A big clichéd question: What are the risks of running the new alpha version and will I be...

in XboX Insiders
    A big clichéd question: What are the risks of running the new alpha version and will I be...: What are the risks of running the new alpha version and will I be able to play my games? submitted by /u/ihaminecarft [link] [comments]
  5. About alpha ring system update risk

in XboX Insiders
    About alpha ring system update risk: Hi. Does the alpha ring system updates works like the other(Omega, delta & beta) preview system updates??? I mean if you have problems with an alpha ring update can you return to the basic...
  6. Is it worth taking the console brick risk by joining Skip-Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it worth taking the console brick risk by joining Skip-Ahead?: filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler submitted by /u/shreddieSthroway [link] [comments]
  7. What are the risks of alpha skip ahead ring

in XboX Insiders
    What are the risks of alpha skip ahead ring: I was invited to join alpha skip ahead ring yesterday and was wondering how likely is it to break my xbox, cause I recently acquired an Xbox one x, and if it were to break would Microsoft replace...
  8. How to utilize Xbox console streaming without risk?

in XboX Insiders
    How to utilize Xbox console streaming without risk?: Hi all, New Xbox owner here, as far as I can tell the only way to do Xbox console streaming (not xcloud) is to sign up for the insider program, correct? I guess my question is is there a way as...
  9. Risk of rain- false advertising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risk of rain- false advertising: Genuine question, what can I do (and what can xbox do) about a falsely advertised game? Risk of Rain (1), a game which I loved on PC and and Xbox, has a massive flaw with online multiplayer. The...
  10. Risks Of Mounting Upside Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Risks Of Mounting Upside Down: Hey All, I was looking to mount my Xbox One S horizontally under my desk. However any horizontally mounting wouldn't leave much gap above the console for the vents to breathe, due to the desk...