Am I doing everything right?

Discus and support Am I doing everything right? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to be able to use the Xbox game streaming (preview) and I have became a beta tester and are level 4 and opted my console in the beta, it says I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Facts-I-Made-Up, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Am I doing everything right?

I want to be able to use the Xbox game streaming (preview) and I have became a beta tester and are level 4 and opted my console in the beta, it says I am in preview Omega which I thought based on the availability page says that Omega has access to the service, but my app says my ring is not available yet. I am in the US

submitted by /u/Facts-I-Made-Up
    [link] [comments]

/u/Facts-I-Made-Up, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Lavindathar Win User

Am I Doing It Wrong?

Andy, that error comes from using Firefox.

Only way to view these pages now really is use IE. And yes, loading times are very slow here :)
  3. andykoster Win User

Am I Doing It Wrong?

Yeah I use my phones browser and seems to take forever with that and that's wen I can actually get the site too load up
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Am I Doing It Wrong?

It's the same for me mate, I'm using IE9 in compatibility mode.

Sometimes I even have to click a link two or three times for it to load, otherwise I get some sort of a black page.

[​IMG]
  5. TheZer0Element Win User

Am I Doing It Wrong?

Heh, I did use Firefox to view this site, now I use Chrome.
  6. lewgiffard Win User

Am I Doing It Wrong?

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

With any luck, Lulsec, Anonymous or even that kid from Essex will actually hack this site, fix it for MS and we can all be happy!

[/quote]

I believe LulzSec do take requests!
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Am I doing everything right?

1. Am I doing everything right? - Similar Threads - doing everything right

2. How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still...

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Playboipapi [link] [comments]
  3. How to remove everything to do with XBox

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove everything to do with XBox: I want to get rid of everything to do with Xbox but this [Mod Removed-Inappropriate] is still on my machine. I purchased a new pc on the 6th July and Microsoft installed it with a load of [Mod...
  4. I can do everything except talk to my friends in an xbox live party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can do everything except talk to my friends in an xbox live party.: What type of suspension is it? Privilege Suspensions? or Communications suspensions none speaks of being permanent but on the site enforcement does not speak of the suración of this. None of...
  5. Unable to do almost everything on Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to do almost everything on Sea of Thieves: So, My girlfriend loves playing Sea of Thieves, but she is unable to do a lot of things a normal player should. She can't buy anything, she can't get promoted, she can't drive the boat in game,...
  6. I can do everything except talk to my friends in an xbox live party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can do everything except talk to my friends in an xbox live party.: What type of suspension is it? Privilege Suspensions? or Communications suspensions none speaks of being permanent but on the site enforcement does not speak of the suración of this. None of...
  7. What can I do to sign in but can’t connect to internet, i hard reset and everything but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do to sign in but can’t connect to internet, i hard reset and everything but ...: I’ve tried everything but connect to internet I’ve moved and want to play games offline but can’t because I’m not signed and can’t sign in bfbfd17d-d4e2-41f7-b6ea-b60cef602066
  8. Error code 0x80070057 when trying to play Halo wars 2. Tried everything i know to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80070057 when trying to play Halo wars 2. Tried everything i know to do: Hi, Recently i have been trying to play Halo Wars 2. But when i launch it i get the error code 0x8070057. Now, i'm not making this post before having tried everything i Know to do. Here's a list...
  9. I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP: Hello everyone I've been having a serious problem with my xbox account and I've tried everything but nothing seems to work. Every time I turn on my xbox it prompts me to sign into my account with...
  10. yeah my xbox 360 want read nothing did everything support say in want really close just do not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    yeah my xbox 360 want read nothing did everything support say in want really close just do not ...: am on ever social site really that nothing with solution just said it a894be86-7d7a-48ef-a793-3349d34b46f0