Am I dumb? Or is something not right? I have done everything correct so far. Enrolled in...

Discus and support Am I dumb? Or is something not right? I have done everything correct so far. Enrolled in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/junyjeffers [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/junyjeffers, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Am I dumb? Or is something not right? I have done everything correct so far. Enrolled in...

/u/junyjeffers, Nov 30, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

I am registered on Xbox Preview not I get the update

Do you mean you have the preview app but not the update? And enroll pending status?

If so then you will have to wait for the next update wave

Remember they do everything in batches so not everyone will get in and also the beta is nearly full
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Far Cry 4 is shaping up to be something special

It doesn't have to be innovative to be special. Far Cry 3 wasn't innovative, but it was special to me. Everything it did was done before, but FC3 just did it so well. I remember playing it like it was yesterday.

I have a feeling FC4 will be the same.
  4. obifrankenobi Win User

Kid Account even if I am not a kid.

Already did. I have the correct birthday, in the far 1982.
  5. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

Am I correct?

If empty soul gems are hard to come by you can get Azuras Star, which is a Daedric artifact that you can carry in your inventory and depending on who you take it to at the end of the quest, you can either modify it to trap human soles or animal ones. When
    filled you can recharge on the go and is quite convenient.
  6. Fear Thy Waffle Win User
Thema:

Am I dumb? Or is something not right? I have done everything correct so far. Enrolled in...

1. Am I dumb? Or is something not right? I have done everything correct so far. Enrolled in... - Similar Threads - dumb something right

2. Xbox Enforcement Is Dumb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Is Dumb: Hey so I recently recieved two suspensions; one for cheating and one for an “inappropriate looking for group” post. Both are nonsense and I was able to get the cheating allegation overturned....
  3. Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my...: As per the title. You never know, there may be a reason I need to cancel my subscription, but want to carry on playing No Man's Sky. Does anybody know because nothing is clear?...
  4. Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...: I just got the update that added "happening now" in the friends tab and it's so annoying, I will get invited by friends but not join because I'm playing with other people but the invite will stay...
  5. this isn't working, what is with this dumb thing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    this isn't working, what is with this dumb thing?: hello, I have xbox live but I need to sign up, I put my email but suddenly it says I have no password, what kind of f**king thing is this? I have tried everything to reset or create a password,...
  6. SERIOUSLY CAN WE GET THIS FIXED SO DUMB

in XboX Insiders
    SERIOUSLY CAN WE GET THIS FIXED SO DUMB: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  7. Ur rules r dumb ururieiududuruurueuruduudid

in XboX Insiders
    Ur rules r dumb ururieiududuruurueuruduudid: Why do I have to do a bunch of stuff just to be on this subreddit submitted by /u/jonathan72gamer [link] [comments]
  8. I think I’m dumb or something, but how do you set your user flair? I’m in alpha skip-ahead

in XboX Insiders
    I think I’m dumb or something, but how do you set your user flair? I’m in alpha skip-ahead: I’ve looked in the faq and couldn’t find anything on how to do it. submitted by /u/kaboomaster09 [link] [comments]
  9. New Gamertag "Not allowed" - This issue is real dumb.

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Gamertag "Not allowed" - This issue is real dumb.: So with the change to Gamertags a fair while back allowing, in their words, pretty much any name to be used since they brought IDs to gamertags (Example: dog#1234), why cant I use the name "bee"...
  10. Is there any possible way i can be unbanned as a warning over something dumb i did a few...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way i can be unbanned as a warning over something dumb i did a few...: I know this may sound like a stupid question, but about 3 years ago i decided to be a smarty pants and said "Xbox won't ban me for this" and proceeded to modify my Avatar's colors using an...