Am I dumb? Or is something not right? I have done everything correct so far. Enrolled in...

Discus and support Am I dumb? Or is something not right? I have done everything correct so far. Enrolled in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/junyjeffers [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/junyjeffers, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Am I dumb? Or is something not right? I have done everything correct so far. Enrolled in...

/u/junyjeffers, Nov 30, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

I am registered on Xbox Preview not I get the update

Do you mean you have the preview app but not the update? And enroll pending status?

If so then you will have to wait for the next update wave

Remember they do everything in batches so not everyone will get in and also the beta is nearly full
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Far Cry 4 is shaping up to be something special

It doesn't have to be innovative to be special. Far Cry 3 wasn't innovative, but it was special to me. Everything it did was done before, but FC3 just did it so well. I remember playing it like it was yesterday.

I have a feeling FC4 will be the same.
  4. obifrankenobi Win User

Kid Account even if I am not a kid.

Already did. I have the correct birthday, in the far 1982.
  5. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

Am I correct?

If empty soul gems are hard to come by you can get Azuras Star, which is a Daedric artifact that you can carry in your inventory and depending on who you take it to at the end of the quest, you can either modify it to trap human soles or animal ones. When
    filled you can recharge on the go and is quite convenient.
  6. Fear Thy Waffle Win User
Thema:

Am I dumb? Or is something not right? I have done everything correct so far. Enrolled in...

1. Am I dumb? Or is something not right? I have done everything correct so far. Enrolled in... - Similar Threads - dumb something right

2. Am I being dumb?

in XboX Insiders
    Am I being dumb?: Only today have I got the preview app and it only let's me onto the ' learn more 'screen. Do I have to wait for the registration acceptatoin or what ? submitted by /u/LilPLg4m3r [link] [comments]
  3. i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons: ok quick story is I was going through the rainbow six siege official club, when I saw a post asking for a server stresser/d doser. so me being me, I dm him say he's a sore loser(in less kind...
  4. games that I'm downloading recently are with the speeches of the characters dumb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games that I'm downloading recently are with the speeches of the characters dumb: games that I'm downloading recently are with the speeches of the characters changes, I've already downloaded several games and everyone has this problem, the characters move their mouths and their...
  5. Is there any possible way i can be unbanned as a warning over something dumb i did a few...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way i can be unbanned as a warning over something dumb i did a few...: I know this may sound like a stupid question, but about 3 years ago i decided to be a smarty pants and said "Xbox won't ban me for this" and proceeded to modify my Avatar's colors using an...
  6. Got suspended for a really dumb reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got suspended for a really dumb reason.: Split from this thread. Yeah literally the same thing just happened to me the guy texted me just trying to provoke me and ad soo as I said the slightest of thing it was banned, xbox really needs...
  7. Xbox being dumb?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox being dumb?: Games freeze and kick me to home or freeze and xbox shuts off then restarts. I can only play like 2 out of my 30 games because of this and Xbox support is really lacking on their jobs. I have had...
  8. dumb question #2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dumb question #2: do you HAVE to download updates to play games on disk? (satellite connection here :( ) xbox one x cf2238a8-bd1e-4c50-aa0e-827f5b417da5
  9. Dumb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dumb: It won't let me download any dlc for defiance on my 360 when I have more then enough money to buy it ba3f0ba5-0345-4d2d-9326-9b5eab355583
  10. Xbox being dumb?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox being dumb?: Games freeze and kick me to home or freeze and xbox shuts off then restarts. I can only play like 2 out of my 30 games because of this and Xbox support is really lacking on their jobs. I have had...