Am I missing something with xbox live gold?

Discus and support Am I missing something with xbox live gold? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have an xbox 360. I don't know much about it except how to play a game from a disc. I bought a 3-month membership for xbox live gold. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wayne Hajas, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Wayne Hajas
    Wayne Hajas Guest

We have an xbox 360. I don't know much about it except how to play a game from a disc.

I bought a 3-month membership for xbox live gold. The account has been created. The coupon has been redeemed. At this point I expect some free games or some free movies - or something. I can't find anything that wasn't there without the live-gold.

On the xbox webpage, I saw games-with-gold. I went to live-gold on the xbox and searched for the game that was supposed to be free. The game showed up in autofill - but didn't appear in a search. The account may have been setup with some sort of child-setting,
    could that keep some content hidden?

At this point, I am frustrated and confused. What should I be expecting from live-gold(Be gentle, I am not an experienced gamer)? Is there something further I need to do to initialize live-gold?

Thanks for helping out an old guy.

:)

Wayne Hajas, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Kravenius
    Kravenius Guest
    Oxenfree Xbox One

Xbox Live purchase and content issues at the moment. Most likely why it's not showing up.

Kravenius, Feb 16, 2014
  3. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Xbox 360 Headphones/Mic

Am I missing something but how can headsets disconnect you from xbox live?

Mr Boozyhead, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Am I missing something with xbox live gold?

I'm unsure about the games with gold (most I had played) but I do know you should be able to find 2 (I think) games per month for free somewhere.

Xbl gold allows you to use gold required services like multiplayer portions of games and netflix.

Here's some other gold features.
    http://www.xbox.com/en-ca/LIVE

CorruptedSanity, Feb 22, 2014
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

Something that i am missing...

Doesn't work...RS is for crouch and LS for TP view/ FP view. Can you do it that way you said , Lord?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Am I missing something?

The IR Blaster is for use with the remote for your cable service. A controller will not work for that.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Am I missing something?

Yeah, Ive posted in the MW2/3 forums numerous times since the new forums, but just recently, when trying to get to them, it says "not found" or something, and the forum isnt there............Weird.
  8. tommyb9981 Win User

am i missing something

just finding the aftifact and accessing your email iirc
  9. NameLipsKarem Win User

Am I missing something?

Arcade and Indie games will come. They're being coded as we speak. Just takes a while.

I'm going all digital for games. I am sick and tired of discs getting lost or scratched into coasterhood.
Thema:

1. Am I missing something with xbox live gold? - Similar Threads - missing something live

2. Microsoft: somethings missing

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: somethings missing: Microsoft (Routers): somethings missing I cant find snap an app on XBox guide? 23815bae-2e52-4e96-9caa-1cd33452d546
  3. Changing regions not working as expected. Am I missing something? Please help.

in XBoX Rewards
    Changing regions not working as expected. Am I missing something? Please help.: Hello! So I originally had a singapore xbox live account. I was also a member of xbox live rewards (myVIP) which was also set to Singapore. Ive moved out of Singapore recently and I am making...
  4. BLACKOUT..am I missing something?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BLACKOUT..am I missing something?: I wanted a new jam earlier this year for me and my clan and kept hearing about this new BATTLE ROYALE format gettin all kinza mad luv..so plunked down my $30 to download PUBG and spent all of...
  5. Am i missing something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i missing something: I purchased 2 full game unlocks on one computer, when i try to play the games on another computer i have to unlock them again 65e0b701-e77b-4d4f-978f-04f96db63a35
  6. Did I miss something?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I miss something?: I used to be able to go into the Solitaire collection and get to a word games sub menu. A few days ago that was totally gone, and has not returned. Have you removed it?...
  7. Submission mini game is horrible. Am I missing something?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submission mini game is horrible. Am I missing something?: Maybe it's just me, but I think the mini game for submissions is garbage. I've completed and won plenty of matches, but only have been able to complete 2 submissions, and I'm honestly not sure...
  8. Thanks Microsoft for the Xbox one project Scorpio but looks like something new is missing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thanks Microsoft for the Xbox one project Scorpio but looks like something new is missing!: Thanks Microsoft for the Xbox one finally getting a real hardware upgrade in the project scorpio that's bin missing for so long in the Xbox one console and now you got Xbox fans, gaming developers...
  9. Two Consoles Same Network, both have open NAT?? Am I missing something?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Consoles Same Network, both have open NAT?? Am I missing something?: Recently bought a second Xbox One both connected to the same network and both show open NAT and pass the multiplayer diagnostic test just fine. The problem is streaming and playing games online....
  10. Am I missing something?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I missing something?: Last week I purchased an Xbox One in anticipation of Halo 5. IMHO It's TERRIBLE! I wish Microsoft would have been honest about the capabilities of this system. I have about two dozen apps I...