: Am i no longer to be in Xbox live

Discus and support : Am i no longer to be in Xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Am i no longer to be in Xbox live Hello, This can be due to many factors such as the connection, your console, the internet, or that you have been... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SouthLuis85, Jul 6, 2019.

1. SouthLuis85
    SouthLuis85 Guest

Hello,

This can be due to many factors such as the connection, your console, the internet, or that you have been banned from xbox.
    If you want to corroborate that your account is ok, log in to xbox.com if you can log in and you do not have any admonitions, I recommend you check your connection

:)

SouthLuis85, Jul 6, 2019
  2. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Hello,

This can be due to many factors such as the connection, your console, the internet, or that you have been banned from xbox.
    If you want to corroborate that your account is ok, log in to xbox.com if you can log in and you do not have any admonitions, I recommend you check your connection
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Am i no longer to be in Xbox live

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, have you already tried to troubleshoot your network? Also, which Xbox are you trying to connect with, the Xbox 360 or Xbox One? Here's a link for

Troubleshooting steps for Xbox One Network Help
    , and here's a link for the
    Xbox 360 Network Help

If you can please reply back letting us know so that we can help you as best we can. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

We need a few more details.

Have you got a network connection?

Have you power cycled your router and console?

Is console a 360, OG, S or X?

Let us know and I'm sure we can assist further.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check your membership validity and after that try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  6. pyroboy2290 Win User

Can't connect to xbox live

As of this morning I am no longer having trouble connecting to xbox live.
Thema:

1. : Am i no longer to be in Xbox live - Similar Threads - longer live

2. Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?: I've had it since the beginning but now it seems to have disappeared only I have it not my wife 62169401-138c-41e5-b312-5d284d3afea3
  3. My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again.: Xbox live seems to think I no longer have an active account. I've checked my account status and it seems to have been paid on 23rd February, next payment is due 23rd March. I've done a soft reset...
  4. Games for Windows Live no longer work on Windows 10 so we cannot play games online anymore, no ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live no longer work on Windows 10 so we cannot play games online anymore, no ...: After downloading the Windows Game Live app > launch > it gives the well known connection error (while my pc is connected), this problem is huge: [MEDIA] = tried to download these steps, also...
  5. Xbox live Quest telling me I am no longer eligible when I have gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live Quest telling me I am no longer eligible when I have gold: I'm confused by the Xbox live quest right now. The July weekly quests to be exact. When I look at the xbox live quest progress page, it tells me my membership expired and that I'm no longer...
  6. Xbox Live Summer Quests & Game Pass - all the sudden the site says I'm no longer eligible

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Summer Quests & Game Pass - all the sudden the site says I'm no longer eligible: I get the "no longer eligible message" when I visit Get Xbox Live Gold for Just $1 yet I have both Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass at the moment. The last time I was able to view the quests was...
  7. Xbox Live Solitaire Collection Klondike no longer works properly since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Solitaire Collection Klondike no longer works properly since last update: Klondike is broken since the last update. Draws 3 cards each time. Is excruciatingly SLOW. Additionally, often I am unable to move the entire stack using the touchscreen and need to use the...
  8. Bought xbox live 12mo. Last month, no longer working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought xbox live 12mo. Last month, no longer working: bought my son Xbox live year subscription last month for his birthday. Worked fine 2-3weeks. Last weekend he told me when he tries to go online it brings him to the screen to join Xbox live gold....
  9. How much longer is live going to be down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much longer is live going to be down?: How much longer is Xbox Live going to be down? This is getting ridiculous 101892c5-61ac-44de-8de2-8a5e77d35064
  10. Xbox Live Gold games no longer playable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold games no longer playable: Called Microsoft today because I could not play 15 games I had gotten through Xbox Live Gold. I have installed these through my profile and onto my Xbox with no one else’s profile logged in. I...