Am I still dreaming ?

Discus and support Am I still dreaming ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had a dream, and in that dream a voice (that did sound a bit like Phil Spencer) was asking me: hey don't you have another 2 years of Xbox live Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EXLEX, Jun 16, 2019.

1. EXLEX
    EXLEX Guest

Am I still dreaming ?

I had a dream, and in that dream a voice (that did sound a bit like Phil Spencer) was asking me:

hey don't you have another 2 years of Xbox live Gold ?

Me: that's correct

Voice: and don't you have another year of Xbox Game Pass ?

Me: yes

Voice: OK how about that, we convert both to Game Pass Ultimate and add it, so you would have 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate, means 3 years Gold and 3 years Xbox Game Pass and Game Pass for PC as well.

Me: sounds good to me, but (a bit suspicious) how much would that cost me ?

Voice: 1 Euro !

Me: OK I get 1 more year of Gold, 2 more years of Game Pass and 3 years of Game Pass for PC and all that for 1 Euro ?

Voice: Yes !

Me: Now I know that I am dreaming !

But later I was looking into my account and it said that I have a Game Pass Ultimate until may 2022 !

Is that true now or am I still dreaming ?

; )

:)

EXLEX, Jun 16, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

Am I still dreaming ?

Ye but will that extend my game pass or will it stay the same ?
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Am I still dreaming ?

Its true, all your monthly subscriptions roll into one all for a pound.
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Am I still dreaming ?

The dream came true for all of us :)
  5. o0o AJayy o0o Win User

Am I still dreaming ?

That's definitely true! I upgraded my gold to ultimate and it said I have ultimate until my gold runs out then 10.99£ every month after that, the conversion is up to 36 months of gold & game pass. You're definitely not dreaming on that one lol
  6. Pandy Yato Win User

Am I still dreaming ?

Definitely not a dream, game pass ultimate is an incredible deal.
Thema:

Am I still dreaming ?

1. Am I still dreaming ? - Similar Threads - still dreaming

2. Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased: So I have the money for it however it gives an error each time and says try again later no amount of restarting the console fixes it and ive been trying to buy it for over a month this issue has...
  3. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...
  4. 2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!: So for the sake of repeating myself again for the upmpteenth time, I have just bought a second xbox one s for my kids so that they can play together and with friends on one gold account; as...
  5. Xbox one ยังค้างที่หน้าโหลดตอนเปิดเครื่องอยู่เลยครับ[Transl ation-The Xbox one still freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one ยังค้างที่หน้าโหลดตอนเปิดเครื่องอยู่เลยครับ[Transl ation-The Xbox one still freezes...: ทำไมผมไม่ยังไม่เข้าหน้าหลักเลยครับ[Translation-Why do I not have to go to the main page?] [img] 6d6342d6-ea8b-4f9d-bf22-46e60be35bf8
  6. I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements: Ive been having this problem for a few days now, ive reset my console twice. What else can i do? I dont want to miss out on the rewards for my achievements.. 584fe537-8278-49d9-b908-be754e5a13fb
  7. Still haveing problem with pop up notification messages showing up on tv as well as Alerts...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing problem with pop up notification messages showing up on tv as well as Alerts...: I have been noticeing this issue coming up again I haven’t been getting any pop up notification messages showing up on my tv. I’m in the guide where the Alerts tab is there’s no number count here...
  8. Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed: I've been streaming on mixer, but on my activity feed it doesnt show that i streamed and for how long, like it does for my friends when they stream. I went into my xbox one...
  9. Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout?: Theres a youtube video that was created this year showing all locations and I've gone to 10+ locatioms in 20 blackout games played, still not seen 1 spawn. People say they still do....
  10. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...