Am I still dreaming ?

Discus and support Am I still dreaming ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had a dream, and in that dream a voice (that did sound a bit like Phil Spencer) was asking me: hey don't you have another 2 years of Xbox live Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EXLEX, Jun 16, 2019.

1. EXLEX
    EXLEX Guest

Am I still dreaming ?

I had a dream, and in that dream a voice (that did sound a bit like Phil Spencer) was asking me:

hey don't you have another 2 years of Xbox live Gold ?

Me: that's correct

Voice: and don't you have another year of Xbox Game Pass ?

Me: yes

Voice: OK how about that, we convert both to Game Pass Ultimate and add it, so you would have 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate, means 3 years Gold and 3 years Xbox Game Pass and Game Pass for PC as well.

Me: sounds good to me, but (a bit suspicious) how much would that cost me ?

Voice: 1 Euro !

Me: OK I get 1 more year of Gold, 2 more years of Game Pass and 3 years of Game Pass for PC and all that for 1 Euro ?

Voice: Yes !

Me: Now I know that I am dreaming !

But later I was looking into my account and it said that I have a Game Pass Ultimate until may 2022 !

Is that true now or am I still dreaming ?

; )

:)

EXLEX, Jun 16, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

Am I still dreaming ?

Ye but will that extend my game pass or will it stay the same ?
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Am I still dreaming ?

Its true, all your monthly subscriptions roll into one all for a pound.
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Am I still dreaming ?

The dream came true for all of us :)
  5. o0o AJayy o0o Win User

Am I still dreaming ?

That's definitely true! I upgraded my gold to ultimate and it said I have ultimate until my gold runs out then 10.99£ every month after that, the conversion is up to 36 months of gold & game pass. You're definitely not dreaming on that one lol
  6. Pandy Yato Win User

Am I still dreaming ?

Definitely not a dream, game pass ultimate is an incredible deal.
Thema:

Am I still dreaming ?

1. Am I still dreaming ? - Similar Threads - still dreaming

2. It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look: one of my friends signed in with Microsoft account on my PS4 on Minecraft so we did all this stuff with the code and stuff but then and now some time later I tried to sign into mine and Microsoft...
  3. My gamerscore is still missing after more than a week, how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore is still missing after more than a week, how do I fix it?: My 156,000 (roughly) gamerscore was reduced to 95,000 (again roughly) just a bit over a week ago. I gave it a bit to fix, before restarting and hard restarting the console. I followed that by...
  4. Why is my security info change still pending after about a year?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my security info change still pending after about a year?: I changed my phone number and after a year my account is still pending 45016109-6e1b-44a3-ab4b-a0dd600004bd
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC: Even though other drive selected, game still install to C:

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC: Even though other drive selected, game still install to C:: I'm having an issue with Xbox Game Pass for PC. I've set the app to install games to another drive, and I can see this in the settings. However, games are still installing to my C: drive. Any...
  6. I still have not yet received my Xbox One X power cable 15 days after my console delivered

in XBoX on Consoles
    I still have not yet received my Xbox One X power cable 15 days after my console delivered: Hello, I sent out my Xbox One X console for repair due to "Not turn on" problem on 4/30/2020. I thought the power cable may be related to the problem so I packed the power cable with the console...
  7. If I buy the physical disc of a game that has been removed from the Xbox store, can I still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the physical disc of a game that has been removed from the Xbox store, can I still...: I wanted to know since I noticed three of the games I wanted are removed from the store; WWE 2K15, WWE 2K16 & WWE 2K17. I know their old but I enjoyed the games back when I owned disc games. I was...
  8. Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?: I'm from the EU region, Germany. The Xbox Support is not as good as it was some years before, so i try and ask my question here. Can you still use Microsoft Points Codes on your Xbox 360 or has...
  9. Organizer of Family email no longer exists, yet it says I still need parent permission

in XBoX on Windows
    Organizer of Family email no longer exists, yet it says I still need parent permission: When my email was first made, my mom and dad put it under their family in Microsoft. But after trying to play games on the microsoft store and being told that I need parent permission to change...
  10. Saves still getting lost...

in XBoX on Windows
    Saves still getting lost...: I've been trying to play through ORI and everytime I come back my save is missing. I notice the only saves that remain are when it has the "syncing data" Pop up... How can I consistently make the...